• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold confusion: None of you are cucks

• Thread starterfantasycuck
  • Start date

fantasycuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
According to most dictionaries a cuckold is the husband of an unfaithful wife. The wife sleeps with other men and if she gets pregnant the cuck will raise the child as his own.

The main element of cuckolding is the secrecy of the affairs and the deception of the wife in handling her cuckold husband.

The cuckolding woman keeps her activities to herself and if her cuck husband gets humiliated he does not know he is being humiliated. For example the cuckolding wife may discuss the extramarital affairs with her close friends that are part of the social circle of the cuck. The old story where everybody knows except the cuck.

If the cuckolding wife comes home one night with her pussy filled with cum she has no inclination to feed her husband a cream pie. Unless by coincidence the cuck husband decides to eat her pussy that night because he wants to have sex with his wife. Some cuckolding wives enjoy having the husband do this and secretly laugh as the cuck husband digs the tongue into the recently fucked pussy. The wife may say to herself: "If this fool only knew I just spent two hours fucking my lover he would not be giving me oral sex."

If the cuck husband finds that the recently fucked pussy is simply too large for him he may feel bad about his inability to properly fill his wife's pussy. A clever cuckolding wife may simply fake the orgasm to get the cuck off her.

A true cuckolding wife eventually stops having sex with her husband, but the cuck will have no clue as to why.

OTOH, cuckolding open behavior is more like female domination, male submissiveness, voyeurism, fetishism, inter-racial fetish, bisexuality (in some cases), ultimate humiliation, and impotence.

This is how I see it.

Without secrecy there is no cuckolding activity.

Are you familiar with the work done on this phenomenon by Dr. Cherry Lee? Its quite interesting and yes, what seems to be expounded upon by so many members here is linked more to other fetishes than to classic "cuckold" scenarios.

Julie:

I will check out Dr.Lee and post later.

I get the concept of being horny when oner knows the wife or partner may be with someone else. It is probably biological and linked to our desire to leave our genes in the planet before we die---------the so-called sperm competition syndrome. BTW, you can see this in chimps. Apparently female chimps are quite slutty and the male chimp can have some serious sperm competition.

Cuckolding is common among chimps the male chimp has large testicles and penis in relationship to his body size.

Monogamy is the rule with gorillas and the male gorilla has a micro-penis.

Man-----also a primate can have big or small cocks.

Unwilling cuckold

fantasycuck said:
According to most dictionaries a cuckold is the husband of an unfaithful wife. The wife sleeps with other men and if she gets pregnant the cuck will raise the child as his own.

The main element of cuckolding is the secrecy of the affairs and the deception of the wife in handling her cuckold husband.

The cuckolding woman keeps her activities to herself and if her cuck husband gets humiliated he does not know he is being humiliated. For example the cuckolding wife may discuss the extramarital affairs with her close friends that are part of the social circle of the cuck. The old story where everybody knows except the cuck.

If the cuckolding wife comes home one night with her pussy filled with cum she has no inclination to feed her husband a cream pie. Unless by coincidence the cuck husband decides to eat her pussy that night because he wants to have sex with his wife. Some cuckolding wives enjoy having the husband do this and secretly laugh as the cuck husband digs the tongue into the recently fucked pussy. The wife may say to herself: "If this fool only knew I just spent two hours fucking my lover he would not be giving me oral sex."

If the cuck husband finds that the recently fucked pussy is simply too large for him he may feel bad about his inability to properly fill his wife's pussy. A clever cuckolding wife may simply fake the orgasm to get the cuck off her.

A true cuckolding wife eventually stops having sex with her husband, but the cuck will have no clue as to why.

OTOH, cuckolding open behavior is more like female domination, male submissiveness, voyeurism, fetishism, inter-racial fetish, bisexuality (in some cases), ultimate humiliation, and impotence.

This is how I see it.

I would agree with a lot you say and so much of this applied to me in the early stage of my marriage, i.e. the first 5-7 years. But I did eventually discover I was a cuckold. There is a stage which is often desribed in literature and comes after the discovery by the husband. Where he objects to being cuckolded and the wife ignores his pleas to stop. At this point the cuckold has two choices, to leave and divorce his wife or stay and accept married life as a cuckold. Many accept the latter and it has often been written about, including Chaucer! The husband knows his wife cuckolds him and she carries on her wayward antics not caring about his humilation.
Secondly in my case my wife would never let me go down on her after dates until I had cum in her, so there was no way I'd know the cum I was eating out of her wasn't my own! But she did enjoy me having sex with her belly filled with her lover's cum. And yes she often for long periods of time withdrew sexual favors from me.

Lifelong:

Thanks for your input.

My wife comes from a family of cuckolding women. I knew that when i met her, but I thought I was such a great guy she would have to be a fool to cuck me.

It turns out she eventually got bored (after kids grew up) and cuckolded me. Later on she admitted she could not escape her family heritage despite her best efforts, LOL.

I think I became a fantasy cuck very early in the marriage when I was quite young. I remember, I had a dream where my wife was being fucked real hard and I woke up ejaculating. I never said anything to her about this dream. She was always insecure and if I said I enjoyed the dream that she would have been crushed.

Years later I would be driving down the highway and would have an unexpected mental image of my wife fucking some guy . Then one day I even said to myself. Too bad she was a virgin, I will never be able to ask her what is like to fuck someone else.

I had a chance to read the lurid emails between my wife and her lover. Her lover often described himself as "small, but playful". I am not making this up. My wife's words of praise to his cock had to do with being hard, not size.

This was odd because my wife always praised my size more than anything. When I confronted her with the evidence of the affair one of the 1st things she said was that the guy was much smaller than me. I replied: "Yes, I know".

There you have it---cuckolded and the lover had a small cock.

I think you're being too much of a purist. The definition is "A man with an unfaithful wife." That leaves much room so that the man may or may not have knowledge of his wife's cuckolding. I do agree with you that once at that junction how the spouses employ their situation does move away from cuckolding as just a state of affairs into things like swinging, depravity, etc and so on. And that's what we're all doing here at cuckolds.com and several other sites. We're expounding upon the primary movement. True, most of us are force-fitting our cuckold situations and/or recreating a swinging lifestyle into a one sided thing and calling it cuckolding - which, of course, it is not. But, hey, the age of Reason is lost to history and this new info-disassembled uncivilized world allows for all kinds of experimentation.

fantasycuck said:

This is how I see it.

Ahhhh....I'm sorry I failed to realize that you are the final word on what is and what isn't the cuckolding lifestyle...and instead of being a supporter of all aspects of types of the lifestyle, you've decided to come here and tell folks what it is.

Makes no sense.

leftbehind said:
I think you're being too much of a purist. The definition is "A man with an unfaithful wife." That leaves much room so that the man may or may not have knowledge of his wife's cuckolding. I do agree with you that once at that junction how the spouses employ their situation does move away from cuckolding as just a state of affairs into things like swinging, depravity, etc and so on. And that's what we're all doing here at cuckolds.com and several other sites. We're expounding upon the primary movement. True, most of us are force-fitting our cuckold situations and/or recreating a swinging lifestyle into a one sided thing and calling it cuckolding - which, of course, it is not. But, hey, the age of Reason is lost to history and this new info-disassembled uncivilized world allows for all kinds of experimentation.

I enjoy the site quite a bit and get a lot of enjoyment from the stuff the posters write. In the end it is no big deal if the cuck posters exaggerate or lie a little bit to make the story more hot.

I will admit to this:

Before the infidelity my wife and I were very creative with the cuck fantasy while we were fucking. We arrived at the concept of humiliation without having to look it up. My wife came up with the idea of running her pussy filled with cum over my face on her own; that is amazing!

My wife also got very turned on when I would described her as a ***** who fucked 24/7.

I like humiliation as much as any cuck here, but when my wife fucked another man for real the humiliation was painful.

For me true humiliation must include the pain. True humiliation must also include deception and being treated like a fool. However, it hurts!

As a cuck I was very depressed and in despair. The only thing that helped me was to fuck my wife 24/7. I was fortunate in that she developed something known as hysterical bonding to re-establish ties with me. I also discovered that the threat of losing her marriage made her fuck me a lot.

To me the ultimate cuck is someone that is cucked against his wishes and there is nothing he can do. My wife makes sure the fantasy goes that way. For example she will say: "If my pussy is clean there is no chance you can touch it. If my pussy is well fucked and full of cum you can clean it and I will help you masturbate. If you don't like that then you get nothing from me."

That is good humiliation! :)

DE_BBC said:
Ahhhh....I'm sorry I failed to realize that you are the final word on what is and what isn't the cuckolding lifestyle...and instead of being a supporter of all aspects of types of the lifestyle, you've decided to come here and tell folks what it is.

Makes no sense.

You are right. I was too strong with my choice of words. I guess I am describing the type of cucking I like.

I apologize, that was not the intent of my posts.

The Grinch said:
A horse by any other name is still a horse.
its just word play to debate this matter.
Does most of our lifestyles fit the "dictionary definition" of the word cuckold?
No.
But it by no means changes what we do.
The majority of us here, by the mear fact that we are here and know that our wives do this put us into the swinger/hotwife/wifesharing group.
If we didn't know, we would not be here.

OK, I agree. I was presenting my own version of cucking.

We do have something in common. We all got very horny when the wife fucked another man. This was a weird sensation because I did not want to be horny. I wanted to have the balls to dump her, however, I was incapable of functioning because I had an insatiable desire to fuck my wife.

Who knows I could move to the next stage, but I think it could be painful once again.

BTW, I am very well endowed and would love the concept of fucking a hot wife for sport. SO that makes me an ambivalent cuck.

My x-wife cucked me without me knowing it and later told me that the only way she would stay with me was if I allowed her to see other men. The sad part was that she didn't understand what she was doing and didn't respect the D/s lifestyle. I would have gladly agreed if she knew what she was doing. Instead, I had to let her go because she didn't, couldn't and wouldn't understand my submission to her.

pleaser011 said:
My x-wife cucked me without me knowing it and later told me that the only way she would stay with me was if I allowed her to see other men. The sad part was that she didn't understand what she was doing and didn't respect the D/s lifestyle. I would have gladly agreed if she knew what she was doing. Instead, I had to let her go because she didn't, couldn't and wouldn't understand my submission to her.

Too bad, some women do not want the submissive husband. That is the problem with the old fashion cuckolding women. For them it is all about deception.

When I discovered my wife's affair she asked for an open marriage. I will admit I was ready to go along with it. As a cuckold i felt that if I approved her fucking with other men I could regain some of my pride.

My wife was very concerned because her lover was devastated. The lover was in love with my wife and was told many lies. For example the lover believed he had sexual exclusivity with my wife and that I slept in a different room. My wife wanted to find a happy medium between hwer lover and m yself.

Then my wife realize that keeping her lover in the open was not much fun. She met with him once again after D-day and did not feel the urge to fuck him. Once the secrecy was gone there was no more affair or desire to fuck her lover.

Users who are viewing this thread