• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold couple, question about normal sex

• Thread starterSnackandcharm
  • Start date

Snackandcharm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2022
Hello,

Little background.
We are couple, snack his my wife, 31 and i'm Charm 39.
We both look younger, i'm not very tall nor muscular, and she is a small ans slim asian nerdy girl.
We started the cuckold / hotwife lifestyle almost a year ago and kinda went full steam since then.
It started as a mfm as a joke and after that introduced her to this kind of lifestyle and things went on.

I do the post but i speak for both of us as she is with me.

We met enough men to have a good sample and found our (her) preferences.
She discovered she like black men, which usually end in great experiences and lots of pleasure.
We usually do white and other with more average size because she need lighter men in between, and hzs she says it feel better afterward once she come back to it.

On my side, i enjoy the ride as much as i thought, the butterflies are still present each time but the magic happen every time.

Point is, and i speak for both of us, after sex session between the two of us only we voth have orgasm but feels a bit dull.
She admit she have her best orgasm and sexuzo experiences with her lovers, i know and can testify.
And on the other i also get the best orgasmand pleasure while watching her and allnthe things evolving around (kissing, caressing, eating her out, while she is with her bull)

Did other couple experienced some similar situation ?
It doesn't change anything else in our relation, we still love each other as much as before or even more.

Reactions: JeffCA and littlesmallie
To add to what we wrote;
As we mentioned, as soon as we started this lifestyle we got both hooked and quickly got used to have regular naughty nights with a third one, usually 2-3 times a week, during the week end Snack usually spent the whole day in bed with her lover, and we still do now kind of this schedule.

This is in fact to this long week day that i got used to stay horny even after cumming, i could absolutely not restrain my self from climax a whole day while watching her like that.
Even if i had my turn i would have exploded in less than a minute.
The let down after orgasm for me gradually went from a long moment of regret to a shorter period of time, as i got used to it.
I still have a short period of shame and regrets thinking i got her into something awful, it hurts, then Snack also got used to see it on my face.
She stop what she is doing, kiss me and we cuddle for a little moment, i usually do it without getting in the way of her lover if they are doing something, and then he start doing what we paused and the sound of Snack moaning makes me go horny again in a second, back in the game.

To add more about our situation, our sex together is still good, i'm not a bad lover and know my wife's body enough to please her.
But as a common feeling, it is less enjoyable than when she is with a lover.
On my side i'm perfectly fine in knowing she enjoy and climax more with some other men, wether they are better lover, more dominant, or more rough or even more endowed.
I surprisingly quickly accepted my place willingly and without to much regrets or afterthoughts.

On her side she openly say she prefer sex with her lovers, she says it hit different, she enjoy the longer fucking session and her complete exhaustion after. And also the thrill of having me nearby.

We don't have sex right after her sessions with her lover, i do my part, caressing, kissing her, holding her hands and eating her out but we usually have sex the day after, alone without her lover's presence.

Users who are viewing this thread