• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold discussion

• Thread startermasterminded
  • Start date

masterminded

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2008
I'm relatively new here on Dark Caverns but I've seen something stated on a somewhat regular basis that I think is a frequent misconception. It seems that quite a few members of this site make the assumption that any/every white guy who enjoys his wife/girlfriend having sex with a black male or males is a "CUCKOLD!" Though I'm currently single I had a girlfriend and ultimately wife, who I got started in threesomes with other men (white males) joining us and then eventually some black males, including a few scenes with more than one black male having sex with her. I don't believe that instantly makes me a "cuckold" and in fact I most definitely AM NOT a cuckold. I happen to be sexual dominant as a matter-of-fact! My then wife and me had a fantastic sex life together and occasional sex with black males only enhanced our sex life and wasn't "instead of her having sex with me!" I know of other couples who enjoy those same type of sexual experiences with black males where the white male is certainly not a "cuckold!" There have been postings on this very site from couples and white males where the male isn't a cuckold!
This is certainly NOT to be misconstrued as a condemnation in any way of any men who ARE cuckolds or couples where the husband is a cuckold! To each their own....whatever turns them on and gets them off....that's what it's all about really, isn't it? Not all white males with a girlfriend or wife who enjoys some BBC on occasion is a cuckold anymore than you can say or assume that every single black male loves to and wants to have sex with a white female!
Blanket statements are just not true and fair when used to describe a "group of people" when in fact it may only be true for "some individuals in that group!"
Having said that: I certainly hope that this post is in the correct place so that I'm not admonished by the administrator! :( I did read all the possibilities and think this posting is in the correct one....I HOPE!!!
Dave

Depends how the word cuckold is applied. Its original meaning is, a married male whose wife has affairs with other men. I realize that is a simplistic meaning and does exclude husbands who are not submissive themselves.
Hope this helps.

From my side of it, you are swingers, not a cuckold, particularly as you are dominent sexually. To me, a cuckold is likely to be more submissive sexually and, although actually quite controlling in life normally will, at least sexually, give up that control

But the basic definition of cuckold is a man whose wife is unfaithful and has sex with other men. So you don't have to be sub or a sissy to be a cuck. If you allow her to have sex with others you fit, people take the term to mean a lot of other things that cuck may do but not all cucks do them.

We swing and I also date. I dont know what the true or proper definition of Cuckold is but I know both swinging and my dateing both bring our sex and love lives to a ultra high whenever we do either. Hub is "all man" plus I love and respect him as no other and his humiliation is out of the equasion for us.
Its obvious that others get their own different forms of satisfaction and enjoyment from the lifestyle so I think the 1 word Cuckold will have different meanings to different people. Just my $.02

OK, by the definition of the dictionary, any man with an "unfaithful" wife is a cuck. But then you would also need to define "unfaithful". Is she unfaithful if you arrange it? Thats why I said that, in my book at least, you would be swingers. Cuckoldry like every other sexual bent, has a myriad of angles to it. Sometimes it's not the label someone else gives you, it's the one that you give yourself that matters.

How you see yourself and how others see you can sometimes lead to considerable differences of view. You must have given quite some consideration to how you are being defined. Now if I can ask - can you or have you maybe felt in some way submissive in some way lacking when watching your wife with black lovers? Now is there a small part of you that can feels even a modicum of doubt? Now how can that make you feel?

Just MY 2 cents worth.....but a white guy whose wife has sex with other Black men (whether he agree's or not) is a Cuckold.

A white guy whose wife has sex with other Black men AND he thinks he has some control over the situation, is a STUPID Cuckold!! LOLLOL

Intended to be funny, not rude.......but guys, WE have the pussy......not you!! LOL

JMNBABE

"Victorious in battle, but defeated in the bedroom by a superior lover".

Villagers often mocked a soldier who's wife took lovers, because EVERYONE in the village KNEW HE WAS INADEQUATE at satisfying her in bed.

The hubby, therefore, knew that no other woman would marry him, so he might as well stay in the marriage and "put up" with her cuckolding him.

Some old stories with pictures show a cuckold wearing the cuckold horns in the street, and the villagers laughing at him hysterically.

Theoretically, you are not an old fashioned cuckold unless your family and friends know (and see evidence before their eyes) that you wife is flirting, dating and having sex with other men. It was a humiliating experience, and her lovers would "rub it in".

"cuckold" has been stretched to new and varied interpretations to suit modern societies.

A "hot wife" is not a cuckoldress, but her and her husband can pretend she is, and modify their marital vows to slowly turn him into a real cuckold if they wish. How far they decide to go is up to them.

A true cuck does not need to persuade his wife to take lovers. His wife has been cucking him from early in the marriage, and he is last to find out.

Cuckoldry is as old as ************, and is becoming more acceptable these days to talk about it.

If a wife has a lover and the husband does NOT know about it, its called CHEATING. The hubby is a "cuck" only when his wife takes on a lover and tells him about it. His knowing about it and doing nothing about it and the wife not hiding it makes him a cuck. Her Unfaithfulness is an arranged situation, whether you as the male agree to it or not, and she does it OPENLY you're a "Cuck". The race of the couples does not matter, nor does the race of the wife's lover. It could be a black couple and she has a white boyfriend and brings him home as long as the hubby knows about it, you're a "Cuck". Now when she's cheating behind your back and you don't know about it, then you CAN NOT be a cuck, because you do not know its going on.

Josetta said:
A true cuck does not need to persuade his wife to take lovers. His wife has been cucking him from early in the marriage, and he is last to find out.
That is what happened in our situation Josetta, I had several "one night stands" early in our marriage and hub finally found out.. What may be different is that when discussing it, he told me he found it exciting that I was a "tramp" and rather than toss away our marriage, we experimented with swinging, me dating with his knowledge, and eventually IR. As I said in a earlier post, Its all in how one defines the word "Cuckold". I see it as being able to be satisfied sexually and emotionally without losing my husband. In our case, its something we do "together" even though he waits at home while I date.:)

How about a wife who flirts with other guys at work, even having one male colleague as an avid admirer? My wife claims that she realizes that this guy pays a hell lot more attention to her when ever have an opportunity to talk to each other. My wife even told me that a few of her male colleague actually come up to her, saying how good her body looks even after having two kids and frequently praising her figure. When she first discuss this, I told her I was jealous initially but not mad at all towards her. In fact, I told her how excited I'm. I know my wife loves me very much but I'm also turned on by the fact that other men find her alluring.

Is this some cuckold on a lesser degree?

Users who are viewing this thread