• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold divorce ?

• Thread starterThinfella
  • Start date

Thinfella

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2010
Ok let's hear from all who have lived the life and lost their woman. I know alot of these guys will be lonely and bitter, perhaps not posting on such sites anymore, but I have a feeling 'once a cuck always a cuck' so I think many guys would strive for another cuckold relationship.
Who can talk from experience, or talk of friends, male or female who've lived through this???

My story is a little bit different. I was married in a d/s lifestyle with my wife. Things progressed to the point where I mentioned cuckolding and eventually it went from there. She (mostly by accident) found somebody, they started sleeping together and fell in love. I knew it was happening, and was both excited about it and emotionally destroyed by it. It went on for nearly a year. We played it out and all my kinky fantasies were happening on an almost daily basis. I wasn't prepared for the turmoil that followed. We divorced (her decision), divided up our assets, and went our different ways. After 4 years, we hooked up, and got re-married.
Despite all that has happened the cuckold fantasy turns me on, but only in fantasy. I lived it, and believe me when I tell you that it is the most intense ride you will ever experience. The highs are unreal and the lows are equally devastating. Real life like selling a house, dividing finances, and lawyers kind of wreck the fantasy. We still have a dominant/submissive relationship more or less, but the cuckold situation is rarely brought up. Neither one of us wants to go down that path again.

I was cockolded by my ex-wife years before I had a clue what cuckolding was. Our marriage ended in divorce because we did not know this type of relationship existed. After our divorce we started talking and have a great relationship now. During one of our chats I told her the idea of her being with another guy turned me on and she told me she wished she would have known that while we were married. I am not sure but if I had told her about my thoughts maybe we would have both been able to feed off this and we would have been able to save the marriage.

This brings up the point that many wives enjoy dating other men, and that it is incredibly valuable to have a hubby who encourages it. It is a shame that men/women are not taught all about marriage well before they decide to get engaged - this would reduce divorce rates because adultery would no longer be seen as taboo or a breach of trust between husband and wife.

About the only valid reason for monogamy in marriage is to create certainty over who fathered the children of the marriage.

been there too

i am one who has lost a long term marriage, then a long term gf through cuckolding.
My wife realized after being with others "which was originally my idea and she was initially against" that were men out there much better in bed and mostly larger endowed that there was better sex to be had out there without the hassle of trying to make a cuckolding relationship work ie: trying to find bulls/guys that wanted a submissive, passively bi male present while she was with them, which most straight guys didn't...she also admitted later, that as much as she loved me.. she didn't want to be with a submissive bi male in the end, it didn't turn her on at all seeing me being used by her lovers...and really discovered she preferred being with more alpha type males...and the smaller cock play was fun for a while...but started to also put her off having sex with me...and so wanted the freedom to be single again and discover the "real" her...and told me, that i should do the same...just with a woman who wants the same thing.

My gf left me for a guy (very well off...and very good in bed...should have seen that one coming, but didn't) she had been seeing first with my knowledge for about 6 months...then when it started to develop into something more, saw him behind my back for 6 more months...moved in with him the week we split and fell pregnant to him 3 months later.

It has also cost me a lot of money, a house, friends etc. caused depression, incl. erectile disfunction...and quite severe premature ejaculation, which i still have 3 years on... but in the end...it is who i am....i can pretend i'm not a cuck anymore...but i am at a point in my life that i won't lie to myself...even my ex-wife greed that i should learn to enjoy being one and be happy i know i have found out who i am and what i want in life.

I am now in another long term relationship, with a woman who wanted an open relationship from the start...she had 10 years of monogamy while finding out her ex cheated the whole time. I explained from the start where i am sexually...and thought that might be the perfect solution for her as well. So we are on that same road again...hopefully there is a happier ending with this one! :)

Lost one, found another one, not bitter! I won't bore anyone with the details again, they are available on other posts, but will say that you have to have a thick skin and some tact to make it work.

Thanks all, it's very interesting to read of your experiences.
I'd be gutted if my wife left me for another but I guess I'd rather have it happen having seen and been aware of their sexual chemistry than to have her cheat then divorce me which seems to be the norm!
At least we can do something to hopefully avoid the split if were involved from the start.
I just hope she'd consider the children and our initial love for eachother and want to stay with me while enjoying other men.
Im still at the dreaming stage but just wanted to ask you guys to see what's happened for real.
Thanks

My wife and I think love and sex are seperate. we swing not the cuckold thing so it might be different but We make love about once a week we have sex 3 or 4 times a week. You cant fall in love with a dick you lust after it, you fall in love with a person. We have sex with other people we do not make love. Also going on dates is taking your mate out of the picture which we would never do so as I said we are not into the cuckold thing but more swingers but thats my take on wives leaving there husbands I could see it happenning alot in this life style.

I know a good lawyer!! My ex wifes

This is a hell of a good question so i will add my two cents worth of pure spectulation to it. We all know that all divorces cost a bunch of money. Mostly its for the bottom feeding lawyers who get you to fighting each other so both of the scumbag attorneys can bleed you dry. But to make this short, its risky to be into cuckolding, but i will bet six bits the divorce rate is NO higher than that of everyday couples. For there is 100 million reasons couples get tired of each other and get divorced. I feel if you are into a good cuckolding relationship that you probably have a STRONGER marriage than most others. Why would a woman leave a good husband when she can have the best of it all? I feel it is much a higher risk if the man is a sissy (no embrassment intended) because i can see where some women (not all) could not respect the man as much and may decide to leave him. That is my opinion and this and five bucks will get you a big mac and fries. okdeacon

Why do we see divorce as a negative? Divorce can become an opportunity to love again, taking with you the experience and skills you gained from your marriage. It can be like closing a chapter in your life and starting a new chapter with a chance to be better off in the new relationship.

If you think your divorce is a tragedy, then you are saying that your ex-wife was the most beautiful woman on planet Earth, and that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find anone as good or better than her - and also, NO OTHER woman in the world would give you the time of the day.

The truth is that all men and women were made by God, and God does not make junk - why would he make junk when he has the skills to make everything ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. He makes us in all shapes and sizes FOR A REASON.

If your marriage falls over, you can FIND SOMEONE AS GOOD or BETTER than your ex, as long as you are willing to let your eyes NOTICE SOMEONE ELSE.

If you keep feeling sorry for yourself that you have lost your marriage, the legal world will feast on your grieve.

All that matters after divorce is that you put time aside to support your children with quality time, even if you don't get to see them much. They need to FEEL your love for them 24/7, so they can talk about you to their friends with pride in their hearts.

If your ex can't love you any more, just thank her for the experience (and sex) you enjoyed with her - THEN MOVE ON and open your eyes to NEW OPPORTUNITIES.

Do you want a copy of your ex-wife, or someone better ??????

Give up your old life, so you can create a space in your heart to welcome a new woman - and when you find her, DON'T RAMBLE ON ABOUT HOW YOUR EX HURT YOU.

Focus on the NEW LIFE AHEAD, so you new woman can't say, "this relationship is too crowded (me, him and his ex).

Men who get divorced are ACTUALLY LUCKY, because they get a chance to CHASE NEW PUSSY - and because they are much older (and perhaps wiser), life can become VERY INTERESTING if they add some enthusiasm to the chasing of a new SKIRT.

A divorce can mean getting out of a mind prison, and craving to get your ex back can put you BACK IN PRISON.

A divorce can mean FREEDOM from the old life - and a new chance to FIND SOMEONE EVEN BETTER.

It does not matter if Divorce takes all your money. Life has taught you how to make money, and you can rebuild quickly again if you set your mind to the task. When you take action to MAKE A NEW LIFE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, the past problems FADE AWAY and they dDON'T COME BACK AGAIN.

Lot's wife kept looking back on the life her husband told her to FORGET, and she was turned into a pillar of salt as God rained fire and brimstone (volcanic sulphur) on Sodom and Gomorah, the cities he was destroying.

The metaphorical significance of what Jesus was trying to saying in the Bible is: if your want to have a NEW LIFE FULL OF FUN AND NEW AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES, then say to your old life, "get into behind me so my eyes never see you again, and I can never think about you again:.

What you stop thinking about, falls off the television screen in your head. Cast your eyes to where you want to be, FEED the new life you DESIRE and it will "cum to thee".

We ahave to get to a point in our divorces where we FEEL INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL for the experiences the broken marriage has given us. So tell your ex how much you enjoyed the good stuff in the marriage, and this will lessen any anger she has for you.

When we look for the good stuff in life, we see the world as a wonderful place, and we get more and more good stuff. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A SHITTY LIFE IF YOUR EYES ARE "GOOGLE FOCUSED" ON FINDING NICE THINGS.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IF YOUR EYES ARE "GOOGLE FOCUSED" ON NOTICING BAD STUFF.

If you keep telling your wife how important she is in your life, she will find it almost impossible to live without you. She might divorce you, but she will always regret she let you go, especially when she finds out another woman has grabbed you into her life.

If you only do stuff you enjoy, your life turns into the "opposite of custard", and you magnetically attract people into your life who want to "share what you are having".

Women have a fragile self-esteem, and a man can get almost any women he wants if he knows how to lift her self-esteem. Learn the skill and you can keep a cuckoldress in your life forever.

Even a Vicar's wife has hidden dreams and desires, even she could become a cuckoldress and love it, if you are prepared to do the work to lift her self-esteem to the point where she can NAME IT AND CLAIM IT.

Have you believed the story of the 83 year old woman who has won every competition she has ever entered. She believes she will win and SHE DOES. She has taught her gradchildren how to WIN EVERYTIME.

This is the best piece of advice to any divorcee, man or woman. This is not to trivialise marriage but you can't undo the past.
Slinky, I can sympathise with you as I experienced something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread