Cuckold Emotions

• Thread starterarabcuck
  • Start date

arabcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2018
hi everyone , i just want to know what do you think about the emotions between the wife and her bull , i have heared alot that to hotwife should'nt has a stand or a regular lover to not fall in love with him , so to be honest for me it turn's me on if my wife fall in love with her lover , i think cuckolding should be more than just sex between the wife and her bull and it brings more pleasure and humiliation for the cuckold

Chris, my wife, thinks of her current boy friend as a second husband. Only he is the alpha male and has all rights to her body.

Reactions: Kudalskies
Mike and Chris said:
Chris, my wife, thinks of her current boy friend as a second husband. Only he is the alpha male and has all rights to her body.
i think that howa real hotwife should be , not only a bull to fuck , but love him as a real man who take care of her desires

That's how my wife is with both of her lovers; one is a young guy with a big size cock, she goes to him when she wants a good fucking she gives him a 10 out of 10 for his fucking.
She also has an older sugar daddy in his late 50's, she says he licks her pussy best. I've seen her show him the best time too, he must take be taking care of her good ;)
Neither of them know about each other or know that I know about them.
She tells me she has feelings/love for both of them or she wont be fucking them.

Last edited:
Reactions: arabcuck
Emotions are good in that, why not someones wife have husband and bf same time, love them same or even more have kids with both. Always more for long term emotional no limit than one night.

Reactions: toolman2c and arabcuck
arabcuck said:
..... I think cuckolding should be more than just sex between the wife and her bull, and it brings more pleasure and humiliation for the cuckold.
Yes, you have it right Arabcuck. Cuckolding of her husband, especially openly with his knowledge and acceptance, is a way for a woman to have, in effect, more than one husband — perhaps multiple husbands — while seemingly adhering to the social expectation (and often, legal requirement) that she have only one husband. Also, it's unrealistic to expect a married woman to take a lover, or lovers, without some level of emotional attachments being associated with those relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplejoys, toolman2c and arabcuck
Mine is in love with one. And has been in love with others as she explained to me, it grows on you with the relationship of a real man.

Reactions: purplejoys