• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold experience

• Thread startervnlfsn
  • Start date

vnlfsn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2012
Hi Y'all, I have been a cuckold for a few years now. I caught my wife with a spy program setting a meeting up with a 9 inch bbc. I had all the details. Instead of throwing the bitch out and getting all bothered I proposed that she go ahead and meet with him. As it turned out he was a fraud and was one of those guys who elaborated his credentials. So I told her that I would help her find a safe sane and hung guy. She agreed and I did. We found probably 6 guys on the internet over the past 3 or 4 years. I sat and watched at first and as we got more comfortable with htis I stayed home and she would video her encounters, I thought she did this at first for my pleasure but as time went on I saw that she enjoyed watching these videos as much or more then I did. Well she has a regular bull now who I like very much and he definitely has what it takes to make her elated time and time again. She has met with him(a bbc) many times and is planning a meeting for later this week. They meet maybe twice a month as they are both very busy. I love this and encourage her by going hopping with her to pick out clothes and shoes. I encourage her to have makeovers and hair styling done so that she looks and feels really sexy for him. I love when she comes home and tells me about it and I have sloppy seconds and watch the latest video. She is happy also and I have realized that she needs more then one guy as her sex drive is out of this world. I know that this is a story written a thousand times here but it is great to tell others about my experiences so that they may see the benefits of such an arrangement.

Thanks for reading this!
TIM

Tim what make Your story stand apart from some of the others here. It sounds True!!!!

Most would have said the first guy had a 24 inch cock. Was as thick as Your thigh. Fuck Her for 2 days straight. And when He came. He dumped a gallon of cum in her.

I thank you Will for your comment. I guess I needed to see if anyone here is real. I have looked around here before. I guess I thought I should chime in. I love being a cuckold. The intense feeling of helplessness and the return home do it for me. I pace around like a guy in the maternity waiting room waiting for her to return to me. She always does and then the joy that she shows is so gratifying. She is not a mean cuckoldress but one who is honest and expresses thanks for allowing her to experience another man. And she also tells me what is better about him. And she tells me what I do that is better. I have learned much and made these lessons improve my sex life. Boring? Maybe but living this is a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone on the fence.

Tim I sent You a PM

will2112001 said:
Most would have said the first guy had a 24 inch cock. Was as thick as Your thigh. Fuck Her for 2 days straight. And when He came. He dumped a gallon of cum in her.

So true- I mostly want to say "A GALLON??!! Alert medical Science! This is truly a first!!" Or some other snarky sarcastic remark.

The ones who scream in your face about how you should beg for them and you don't even know them...my inner bitch rears up a tad...and cracks wise. :)

One guy posted here once "I cammed my black cum all overs her..."
..to which I posted: " BLACK CUM!!?? To the emergency room- STAT!!"

But to the point: I love hearing about you men who (like my hubby sissyDave)help out and turn what some would call a relationship ending situation into a friend-supporting one. You guys are awesome.... she's lucky and I'm lucky too.

Thing is, that love we have for you becomes deeper and wider and you become more involved and more tightly bound to the feelings of sexual fulfillment when you are truly pursuing the end of : I want my best friend to be happy because it makes me happy. It could be eating cotton candy or fucking the mailman: doesn't matter. The fact that you want your friend happy is the finest intimate act I know of. The rest is filling in the colors.

At least that is how it feels to me after 17 years of selfless love from my hubby. Selfless intimate acts tend to invert themselves and reward everyone I find.

feelin' rambley today I guess......

RockyGirl

How much coffee have You had today???

Yes I know a gallon is a bit much. The best I have ever done was a 1/2 a gallon.

vnlfsn said:
I love when my wife comes home and tells me about [fucking her lover]. I then have sloppy seconds and watch the latest video. She is happy and I have realized that she needs more then one guy as her sex drive is out of this world. —TIM

Cool! Sounds good. Thanks for your erotic post.

I encourage my wife to email her bull as I voyeur the conversation with the bull anaware. She has been doing this today. I really enjoy her playful teasing as he reacts and joins in. They ended a little while ago with a promise to post pics to each other. She said; "I will make him take some pics of my ass and my pussy for you and in return I want a pic of your magnificent cock." I almost lost it there and then!! So my job tonight is to take the pics that she requests and she hopefully will get a pic of his cock so she can enjoy it and I can benefit. I hope!! This is not all for her ya know!!

vnlfsn said:
I thank you Will for your comment. I guess I needed to see if anyone here is real. I have looked around here before. I guess I thought I should chime in. I love being a cuckold. The intense feeling of helplessness and the return home do it for me. I pace around like a guy in the maternity waiting room waiting for her to return to me. She always does and then the joy that she shows is so gratifying. She is not a mean cuckoldress but one who is honest and expresses thanks for allowing her to experience another man. And she also tells me what is better about him. And she tells me what I do that is better. I have learned much and made these lessons improve my sex life. Boring? Maybe but living this is a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone on the fence.

==============

sounds like you're in complete control
of this 'cuckolding' experience .........which in my view
is inauthentic and weak .............try letting her go out
and find a guy all on her own .......without your officious
presence :)

Control

I don't think my wife would meet with anyone except if he was approved by me. She is very passive. She does meet with her bull on a regular basis. I have asked her to go out and pick up a guy on her own but she says that she could not do that. You are very right! I feel fortunate to just have talked her into meeting with another guy. I go with her and she wants my approval as to what she wears, as to whether to be shaved or a little hairy, as to what shoes to wear, etc, etc. So I very much enjoy making her feel sexy so that she can be insatiable for him. hmmmmm

I guess that said, my storie is uninteresting. I can understand that... But there are many variations of this theme and mine works for us. The perfect cuckold is weak and used but faithful. I would classify myself as a sharer who has a wife who has accepted more then one lover at my request. I am in love and am happy when she is happy. She loves me and our sex has always been good. But she LOVES to meet with her regular bull for sex that steps it up a notch for her. My main concern here is that she is safe and with a sane capable bull. This works for us and I am very happy with how it works.

The only thing that matters is this relationship works for You and Your Wife. I guess there are those on here that don't mind being lied to. But I for one would rather hear the truth. If I want fiction I will go to Literotica. There is no right or wrong way to do this.

will2112001 said:
The only thing that matters is this relationship works for You and Your Wife. I guess there are those on here that don't mind being lied to. But I for one would rather hear the truth. If I want fiction I will go to Literotica. There is no right or wrong way to do this.

It seems that fantasy is sometimes better(safer) for some then a real encounter. I can say that my wife is no prude and for me much better then any fantasy. It took me to experience being a cuckold to see that what I really want here is for her to have the time of her life. The first time she met with a bull I was present and thought it would be a sexual experience for me too. But it turned out to be a WOW moment and a time to see her with her inhabitions all the way off. I have that mnoment on video and watch it over and over with that same reaction. WOW

I have had messages that ask that I tell more. I want to say that we are a safe and careful cuckold and cuckoldress. We keep a bull for ltr. My wife has a great bull who is 6'2" 190 lbs. Very endowed and very married. His wife is married to her career and so is he except they have very little sex. His wife has told him to go out and find some safe fun as long as she does not know about it. So he meets with my wife about once every two weeks. He travels alot so he has like motel minutes to use. So they keep their encounters on the down low for his wife's sake.

Anyways they really do make sparks fly when they meet! I help my wife get ready and I shave her smooth. I help her pick out her clothes so that she feels as sexy as possible. I have felt her pussy right before she leaves and she is certainly soaking wet and looking sweet. I kiss her good bye and she goes to meet him. They always start out with heavy fucking and the longer and harder it is the more she likes it! She loves her pussy full of cum!! Then he likes to fuck her ass and cums again! Then they take a shower together and she sucks his cock till he cums drinking every drop! They always record it for me but my wife loves those videos too. I always wait for her impatiently and then after she comes home I fuck her and hear her version as we watch it on the video. This is not getting boring for me nor her. Her bull is perfect for this. Next time they meet which will probably be Friday afternoon she wants to take him out to dinner after wards. I cant wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread