• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Family?

• Thread starterJhnjameson73
  • Start date

Jhnjameson73

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2010
A little background about me. I'm a 37 year old white bull, and have been into cuckold relationships exclusively for a very long time. I have a particular couple that I've been with for 4 years now. I live with them as the man of the house. This is the sort of relationship where the wife is as submissive to me as the cuckold. I own them both.

The question is this, they have two kids, a 20 year old son, and an 18 year old daughter. Both of their kids know I am the man of the house, call me sir, etc. They know the nature of my relationship with their parents, and know that they must run everything by me. Because of that, I happen to know that both are virgins, and both are interested in their parent's lifestyle. I am considering bringing them into the lifestyle to serve me as their parents do. Any thoughts on this?

Keep the kids out of it. The adults in this situation weren't being parents in the first place to allow their children to be ******* to an adult lifestyle. The kids were 16 and 14 years old when you moved in. Wow!! What great parenting!

I think that bringing them into the relationship definitely crosses a line that shouldn't be crossed.

I think you're the man! *thumbs up*

"both are interested in their parent's lifestyle"...why not?

Reactions: leadandbrass
i think you have something wrong with you or this is just so much made up BS

Reactions: Jaandaj, DirtyOldManNWUK and Dark_Hung
this would be wrong, but if all consenting adults before you met - maybe okay...? I only say this because Ive ad sex with my husbands brother, which I guess is kind of different.

• Love
Reactions: engene
Wow. Ok let me clarify a few things. Yes they were 14 and 16 when I moved in. But they don't watch me and their mother going at it. It's a difficult situation when kids that age are present, but we have always been very careful about how much they know. They know that I am their mother's boyfriend, and that I'm in charge of the house. This year (when the youngest turned 18), their father told them, due in part to their curiosity, that he is cuckolded. However he did not explain the relationship, or spell out in so many words what it is that I make him do behind closed doors. We all have been very careful to preserve the mental health of these kids, and not to indoctrinate or drag them into something they don't want.

I should also explain that I will not be leaving this family. The wife and I entered into a cuckold marriage 2 years ago. We had a ceremony, vows, a contract, and the cuckold gave her away. For us, this is as much a lifelong commitment as a traditional, legal marriage.

I also realize there are certain lines that cannot be crossed. I wouldn't make a father fluff his daughter or clean her up for example. And it's not so much bringing them into the relationship between me and their mother, but bringing them into the lifestyle, and having seperate relationships with them.

I respect the opinions of those that think there's something wrong with me. That's why I came here with this, for open discussion. Now that there's a little more detail though, do you feel the same?

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB
It is an extreme situation that I have never heard of outside cuckold fiction. I agree with the poster above that questioned the parent's decision to carry on this way with children in the house. However, it sounds like you have behaved as well as you could under the circumstances (short of getting involved in the first place).

If the children are as aware as you state, and as curious as you state, then I would suggest a family meeting to discuss the general concept (after making sure the parents are on board which I imagine you will tell them to be).

At this point I would suggest the children already have issues that they will have to deal with and the damage has mostly been done.

Susan's Slave said:
It is an extreme situation that I have never heard of outside cuckold fiction. I agree with the poster above that questioned the parent's decision to carry on this way with children in the house. However, it sounds like you have behaved as well as you could under the circumstances (short of getting involved in the first place).

If the children are as aware as you state, and as curious as you state, then I would suggest a family meeting to discuss the general concept (after making sure the parents are on board which I imagine you will tell them to be).

At this point I would suggest the children already have issues that they will have to deal with and the damage has mostly been done.

Interesting. While I admit, I'm not really sure what damage has been done to these "children" (they're not children anymore, both live at college, etc), your point is well taken.

I'll not be getting involved with them, as it's too risky, and there are far to many misgivings, both on my part, and the part of others here.

Thanks for your input all...

they may not be childern in the eyes of the law but they have no idea what they really want out of life at this age. Here is a sigh of releif for not involving their kids

Run it by the parents!! Tell the wife your interested in the daughter and see if you get kicked out the house for good or just maybe wife, daughter & you can go out on dates together? Leave the son alone his masuclinity may one day be ruined by some other woman best he learn this lesson on his own..

So you became their father with your "marriage"!!!!!Do I even need to say anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cblocked said:
So you became their father with your "marriage"!!!!!Do I even need to say anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Married" them 2 years ago ... I wonder if he left (or she wanted to end the arrangement) if he'd pay alimony? That'll tell you how strong the "marriage" is ....

I say if they are of legal age and of sound mind and want to give it a try i say why not.

Question...

Jhnjameson73,

Given that you've said:

Jhnjameson73 said:
.... I happen to know that both [the 18 year-old daughter and 20 year-old son of my married woman and her cuckold] are virgins, and both are interested in their parent's lifestyle. I am considering bringing them into the lifestyle to serve me as their parents do.

And also:

Jhnjameson73 said:
.... I admit, I'm not really sure what damage has been done to these "children" (they're not children anymore, both live at college, etc).

As well as:

Jhnjameson73 said:
I'll not be getting involved with [my married couple's grown children], it's too risky and there are far to many misgivings, both on my part and the part of others here.

What do you mean when you say, "I am considering bringing [my married couple's grown children] into the lifestyle to serve me as their parents do"...?

Since neither of these grown children lives at home anymore (both live at the college(s) they're attending), and you say "you'll not be getting involved with them," your intentions when you say you have in mind "bringing them into the lifestyle to serve you as their parents do" do not seem self-evident.

—Custer

To me it seems like you would like to be another Charles Manson. You have already subjugated the parents and now the whole family has to serve you!

I really don't think its a big deal. I grew up in a house where my mom dated regularly and I didn't know what was going on at first but I figured it out and over time it was nice for the most part. My wife knows about how I grew up that way and wanted to explore the same lifestyle and she has a daughter so at some point she may know.

Reactions: UsexA
Shidave said:
To me it seems like you would like to be another Charles Manson. You have already subjugated the parents and now the whole family has to serve you!

I knew Charles Manson i used to buy pot from him. later on i was involved in searching for evidence against him for the burtal crimes he commited. thank god he is no Manson but then again i do not think any of this is true.

Good choice!

Reactions: kato969
I wonder if there are any updates.

Users who are viewing this thread