• Start date

What Should I Do?

• Total voters

BabyPeesh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2015
Hey to all of you!

I am here to join the discussion of everything cuckold, as well as to receive some input from those of you who are experienced in the field of cucking!

Onto my story...

Me and my girlfriend of about 3 years broke up a few months back. I have basically been obsessing over her since the break up. She claimed that she did not see me in her life anymore and that she had to leave in order to find happiness, which is what she did. A few weeks ago she announced that she had gotten engaged! Her new boyfriend already got further than I got with her in less than a year, compared to my 3 years of basically being roommates with benefits. Her new man really stepped up to the plate and realized what he has, unlike me. I am happy for the both of them, even though I should be unhappy and jealous, but strangely enough, I am almost secretly excited for them!

I have been doing some research and found their wedding registry, which is already listed. I am thinking about buying some things for them, such as bed sheets, towels, etc. and anything else that will help pamper them or help make their sex life better. I want to prove to my ex-girlfriend that I am pathetic without her and that she still runs my life, even though I have a new girlfriend now. I fantasize about my ex-girlfriend all the time and really wish I could be part of a threesome cuckold session with her and her now fiance. I can only imagine how humiliating it would be for me and how awesome it would be for them to really abuse me like that!

It really turns me on to think that I can buy their bed sheets that they will be having sex on and making a mess on, as well as their towels and other bodily/pampering things to keep them comfortable!

Do you guys think I'm crazy or is this just me being a cuckold?

Last edited:
It seems that some of us gravitate to this type of behavior. I don't think that you are crazy. IMHO, which I know some will disagree with, cuckolding involves some submission on the husband's part and I see this behavior as an extension of that

You can buy them sheets, condoms, whatever. If you get them something with an intimate connotation, don't be surprised if she tosses them in the trash. Maybe if you are lucky she will message you to never do that again. You do not have a moral right to intrude on their lives. If you continue, it will be stalking. Find your dream elsewhere.

However you can give them a "I'm happy for you" unsolicited gift. Something tasteful for their home that does not have intimate connotations. That is entirely different in intent from what you said you want to do. Salad forks would be okay.

Last edited:
George said:
You can buy them sheets, condoms, whatever. If you get them something with an intimate connotation, don't be surprised if she tosses them in the trash. Maybe if you are lucky she will message you to never do that again. You do not have a moral right to intrude on their lives. If you continue, it will be stalking. Find your dream elsewhere.

However you can give them a "I'm happy for you" unsolicited gift. Something tasteful for their home that does not have intimate connotations. That is entirely different in intent from what you said you want to do. Salad forks would be okay.

Well I would buy them their bed sheets and just do it anonymously on their registry. They won't know who bought them.

You don't think it's a good idea? Knowing that I paid for the sheets that they will be making a mess on?

Not a 'bad' idea if anonymous, but not a good idea either. You will be better off if you move on with your life. You join almost everyone else in having a love affair that is now in your past. Look forward, not back.

BabyPeesh - George makes a good point, "Look forward, not back."

I can sympathize with the strong submissive and cuckold desires that motivate you, BabyPeesh. However, in this instance, I think that you're probably best off leaving your Ex alone.

In a situation like this, there's a fine line between trying to be submissive and being a bit creepy, and unfortunately, I think this idea lands in the latter territory. For good or for ill, your Ex decided to terminate her relationship with you. Regardless of her reasoning for doing that, it's clear that she's decided to move on. Trying to inject yourself into her life again - even if in arms-length kind of way - is something that she is not likely to appreciate. Cuckolding is something that is done between consenting partners, and playing with the fetish in this way really misses the point.

Potentially, you could buy anonymously, as you propose. But I think that this is still, at least in spirit, a bit ignoble if your Ex made it clear that she wants to move on. That, and it's really a poor return-on-investment - if you want to get your rocks off, there's a lot of options available (clips, site memberships, dominatrixes, etc.) that will allow you to do that a lot more straightforwardly, and often for cheaper.

The other side of this is that you mentioned that you have a new GF at the moment. It's not really fair to her to be giving all this attention to your Ex while you're in a new relationship. If you do have ongoing cuck feelings and desires, I would recommend that you find ways to explore them in concert with your new GF, instead of potentially going down the road of divided loyalties. It's my belief that you'll always have a better experience if you explore the fetish with an engaged and enthusiastic partner.

jwff said:
I can sympathize with the strong submissive and cuckold desires that motivate you, BabyPeesh. However, in this instance, I think that you're probably best off leaving your Ex alone.

In a situation like this, there's a fine line between trying to be submissive and being a bit creepy, and unfortunately, I think this idea lands in the latter territory. For good or for ill, your Ex decided to terminate her relationship with you. Regardless of her reasoning for doing that, it's clear that she's decided to move on. Trying to inject yourself into her life again - even if in arms-length kind of way - is something that she is not likely to appreciate. Cuckolding is something that is done between consenting partners, and playing with the fetish in this way really misses the point.

Potentially, you could buy anonymously, as you propose. But I think that this is still, at least in spirit, a bit ignoble if your Ex made it clear that she wants to move on. That, and it's really a poor return-on-investment - if you want to get your rocks off, there's a lot of options available (clips, site memberships, dominatrixes, etc.) that will allow you to do that a lot more straightforwardly, and often for cheaper.

The other side of this is that you mentioned that you have a new GF at the moment. It's not really fair to her to be giving all this attention to your Ex while you're in a new relationship. If you do have ongoing cuck feelings and desires, I would recommend that you find ways to explore them in concert with your new GF, instead of potentially going down the road of divided loyalties. It's my belief that you'll always have a better experience if you explore the fetish with an engaged and enthusiastic partner.

I have to agree with this, all of it. OP your idea is nice in fantasy but if done for real would just be creepy and weird and probably not even as fun as you thought.

It's time to let go, move on, focus on your new gal pal! You owe her that!!! An never think of the previous one again! You will be glad you did!

Take that energy toward ur ex and get ur new gf to cuck u. If she balks, dump her and find a lady on the alt-lifestyle sites.