cuckold from pakistan

• Thread starteraylaali
  • Start date

aylaali

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2016
hi .......... we are cukcold couple from pakistan... me n my wife use to do fantasy about black mans,,, n we started doing dis a few months back.. up till now we were able to talk wid few guys on phone.. voice sex.....am searching a black man for my wife,,, as we dnt have here or any oda bull who could have friendship wid her on phone or skype ... n make me cukcold old,,, she prefers black mans and white man also.. would be waiting for response,,, couples and bulls are also well come who have real time experience of this life style.. contact us on facebook or reply us here ... our fb id aylaali12345@gmail.com

Reactions: joost
hi there! i am a bull been with few couples by now. I am adding you hope to see u online soon on Gmail. Btw where are u guys located in Pakistan ???

Hello I am Steve from Los Angeles,
I am a single Black Man and looking for a Pakistan woman to enjoy
I would not use condoms and would fill her pussy and ass every time
hrddicker@yahoo.com

IMG_1842.JPG

hrddicker said:
Hello I am Steve from Los Angeles,
I am a single Black Man and looking for a Pakistan woman to enjoy
I would not use condoms and would fill her pussy and ass every time
hrddicker@yahoo.com

IMG_1842.JPG
where u from..?,where cld we chat? on whtsapp ..fb or hangouts

Hi, i'm Vital from Belgium. You can mail me at vitall@outlook.be , i would love to assist you in becoming a cuckold husband. We can get to know each other and more with mail and we'll see what happens.

aylaali said:
hi .......... we are cukcold couple from pakistan... me n my wife use to do fantasy about black mans,,, n we started doing dis a few months back.. up till now we were able to talk wid few guys on phone.. voice sex.....am searching a black man for my wife,,, as we dnt have here or any oda bull who could have friendship wid her on phone or skype ... n make me cukcold old,,, she prefers black mans and white man also.. would be waiting for response,,, couples and bulls are also well come who have real time experience of this life style.. contact us on facebook or reply us here ... our fb id aylaali12345@gmail.com
What's your skype ID? Can I talk to you there? I am white bull

ayla.ali81..skype..intrested one may measgae me ova dere..

marc.heidenmann said:
What's your skype ID? Can I talk to you there? I am white bull
ayla.ali81 ...skype

ayla
Vitall said:
Hi, i'm Vital from Belgium. You can mail me at vitall@outlook.be , i would love to assist you in becoming a cuckold husband. We can get to know each other and more with mail and we'll see what happens.[/QUO
ayla.ali81 ..skype

I have been with this beautiful married Pakistani-American ***** named Sara who has a beautiful skull with wings tattoo over her gigantic 38C titties. Although she is married, I have come inside her hairy Muslim cunt hole more than three dozen times with my Irish white sperm ... which has never got her Pakistani pussy pregnant as opposed to her husband Colin, who's sticky cum always seems to leave Sara with not only a cunt hole full of sperm, but also and Irish-Pakistani child inside her cunt hole as well ... I just don't get it