• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold husband and slave

• Thread startertrugby
  • Start date

trugby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2008
My wife is a nympho and you can see her with her lovers and me in this post:
Nympho Wife - Cuckold and more

But she also wants to dominate me in different ways! these pictures are about 5 years apart for two different women. This happened a few times, but these were 2 of the worst ones.

I always told her she could do whatever she wanted and I will do whatever she wants...sometimes she is a cuckquean and gains pleasure watching me with women, but sometimes she has pity on her friends. After a friend not having sex in 2 years, she offered me to her. I did not want to do this, but at least my wife would be there to watch. At the last minute she bailed out and told me that her friend was a turn off and she did not want to watch. She ordered me in there and made me satisfy this woman...which i obeyed
fat friend 1.PNGfat friend 1.2.PNGfat friend 1.3.PNG
she ended up being submissive. i fucked her throat ate her a little, fucked her a little, and fucked her throat a lot more.

the second time was a married friend who just fanaticized about me. My wife was out of town for a few days and set me up to bring something to her house. once there she used a code word and I obeyed. She did not want to cheat on her man so she just sucked my balls and let me cum on her face. She was suprised as to how well the code word would be used.

Fat friend 2.jpegFat friend 2.1.jpegFat friend 2.2.jpeg
our codeword was only used twice. Its purpose was for me to get sex, but we liked the idea of it getting leaked out, i would obey anyone who asked...It did leak out to a few people

Users who are viewing this thread