• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold-in-Chief

• Thread starterDoc in Cleveland
  • Start date
Doc in Cleveland said:
I read this in the news this morning and I thought about this section of the website here. Could you imagine the political scandal if the next presidential scandal involves cuckolding? —Doc

That's very cool... never let it be said that U.S. Marines lack for courage when they meet a hot woman.

First Lady Michelle's reply, "I'd love to," is even cooler... never let it be said Ms. Michelle's boldness is inhibited by uptightness when she meets a hot young man.

Now, only one question remains... will she do it?

cumbox said:
Noticing her long and lanky legs and the way she walks slightly bow legged she looks like she has taken on some invites. Not the most elegant of women.

Hey... First Lady Ms. Michelle's long legs really enhance her attractiveness. She's a gorgeous woman in every sense of the word.

Custer Laststand said:
Hey... First Lady Ms. Michelle's long legs really enhance her attractiveness. She's a gorgeous woman in every sense of the word.

I second that.And carries herself as a lady at all times.

Twenty years ago, Hillary Clinton was my fantasy milf. Man she could be on a Penthouse centerfold.

I find

Where can I find a nice white or ivory leather platform bed?

Michelle is really ugly imho

Wait. What?

subd said:
Michelle is really ugly imho

She is really quite elegant, and lovely. Almost enough to get me to enlist.

I think she is better looking than her predecessor, who was a bit of a plastic surgery casualty. Though she seemed pleasant enough, despite her husband, Mrs. Bush II had that 'perpetually startled' look.
And as a completely self-made woman who escaped the ghetto and actually had her own career, I can't help admiring Michele Obama far more than any other first lady, who accomplished or not, have all come from privilege.

Users who are viewing this thread