• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Purists?

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
I have always been a cuckold “purist,” by which I mean that I am monogamous but the wife is a slut.

I have never even given a second thought to screwing another woman. That would make us “swingers” rather than a “slut wife/cuckold husband” team, wouldn’t it?

But now Maria wants me to put the meat to one of her pals. Karen just got out of a bad relationship and needs some good loving. She is one of the few people who knows the truth about our lifestyle. She always wished she could be the same way, but her boyfriend was very conventional. Now that she’s free, she’s turning into the kind of big-butt blonde who teases the Fed-Ex man by answering the front door in her underwear and so on. She told my wife that she has always liked me. I work at home from my computer, Karen is a nurse who works the night shift, and my wife has a 9 to 5, so Maria thinks I should take a break from work now and then and make Karen my “afternoon delight.”

I admit that I have always thought Karen was pretty sexy, and now that she’s becoming open about the fact that she’s a slut, I am more attracted than ever.

I wonder, how many of you guys are “purists” and how many sometimes stick it elsewhere? Do you still feel yourself to be primarily a cuckold by temperament, or does it make you feel like a swinger instead? RP

In my mind I guess I enjoy the "purist" thoughts as well but it would be really tough to pass that up with wife's permission!!!

Please put this other gal out of her misery and give her the fucking your wife wants you to. My motto is "when you see a pussy in need, fuck it!"

Richard and Maria Pike said:
I have always been a cuckold “purist,” by which I mean that I am monogamous but my wife is a slut.

Very good. That's entirely appropriate, of course.

Richard and Maria Pike said:
.... But now [my wife] Maria wants me to put the meat to one of her friends, Karen. .... a nurse who works the night shift. My wife has a 9 to 5, so Maria thinks I should take a break from [my at-home] work now and then and make Karen my “afternoon delight.” I admit I have always thought Karen was sexy; now that she’s becoming open about being a slut, I am more attracted than ever.

Perhaps your feelings of reticence would be resolved if you and your wife were to agree she will be the dominant partner in your marriage with respect to all things sexual (or in your marriage generally, if you choose), and if you were to agree to be her "submissive cuckold" in the sense that you will always obey her and acquiesce in her wishes. Your wife could then order you to satisfy her friend Karen sexually, at times and places of your wife's (not your) choosing. Following her orders would then accord with your new agreement to do what your wife tells you to do. If your wife so desires, she could delegate "time and place" responsibility to Karen. That is, Karen would call you whenever she wishes to fuck you, but you would not call her. You could also agree to accept your wife ordering you to end your sexual relationship with Karen, should your wife decide she wants you to do so.

Handling it in this way would be consistent with what might be called the "voluntary" cuckold philosophy that seems to be adhered to by many; that is, accepting that one's wife is boss with respect to marital and extramarital (by her) sex, while the cuckold accepts that his sexual desires and pleasures are secondary and subject to acquiescing with his wife's desires.

Users who are viewing this thread