• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Regrets

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date

Cuckold2036

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2012
For the cuckolds: Do you ever feel regret about getting into a cuckold relationship and letting your wife sleep with other men?

I must admit that at times (usually when I'm alone, after I've jerked off) I have mixed feelings........ But as soon as I get horny, I go back to enjoying my cuckold life.

MacNfries said:
I'm usually right there beside her (holding her hand) as she's getting poled by another man's cock. Usually sucking her nipples, or kissing her, or feeding her my own beef steak. I love watching her "cum" ... and when its someone else doing the pounding on her, I get to watch her facial expressions, skin tone, nipples, etc change, as she really gets into a orgasm. Its the way she likes it ... its the way I like it. Works for US! :)

Cool! Sounds like you got a good thing! :) Does the wife ever go out on long dates or spend the night out with her lover?..... That's when sometimes, it can get lonely after I jerk off.

I never have any regrets, but then, my wife doesn't let me cum due to my chastity device, so I can't say how I'd feel under similiar circumstances...

My only regret is that I didn't get into this lifestyle earlier in life.
But there was no internet and I didn't have any idea what a Cuckold is.
My first wife fucked a lot of men, but it was just for fun.
I watched her a lot, not knowing what a Cuckold was.
It was fun, until she left me, then it was 1 on 1 sex only with girlfriends.
Should have been looking for chicks who were into lotsa dicks.

I have to be honest here, yes many times. But I didn't choose to be a cuckold it evolved to that. In the beginning I was just a hotwife husband. She took it one step further, it wasn't my choise.

When I am horny, I will eat a creampie quick, fast and in a hurry.
After I cum, I don't really want to, but do it cause she wants it.
So, I do not have regrets, but I sometimes don't want to do the
things I normally do before I cum.

I believe it is perfectly normal to go through a period of wondering if you have done the right then. One thing which may help is the certain knowledge that you really had no choice.

That's how it was for me! My first wife fucked with other guys! Period! There was no way I could change that or go back to the way things were before. THEY HAD FUCKED HER!!

My only choice was to find a way to deal with it, and that eventually became what I call "wife-sharing" in which I shared her pussy with other men and didn't suffer from it.

It eventually grew to the point where I was finding men for her, bringing them home, then watching as they fucked her. I knew then that I had found the ultimate sexual experience, and that was sharing my wife's pussy with other men!

I wouldn't go back to the way I was before for anything!

I first fucked guys when we first got married without my husband knowing. I regret the lies and deceit now. My husband also tells me he knew something was wrong then and was worried we were going to split up. He is much happier now that he knows who I am with and where I am going and knows I am coming back to him. I think a lot of men enjoy the thought that their partner is attractive to other men and it certainly makes my hubby a better lover.

Only if I can watch

I believe the only way I could accept being cuckolded is if I was able to watch my wife being fucked by a bull, perferably BBC!

Users who are viewing this thread