• Thread starteruseGF(19)
  • Start date

useGF(19)

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2017
UK, Midlands
Morning all,

I made a post here quite some time ago (over a year I think), which I since deleted and de-activated my account. I didn't think the fantasy was going to go anywhere - my GF was in her 1st year at University (UK) at the time.

Well since then, either fortunately or unfortunately, progress has been made! She's now well into her 2nd year and I can confirm that there has been some adulterous activity in the time since my original post. I'm not expecting anyone to remember her but, on the off chance (or if you don't but are still interested), please let me know.

:)

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, littlesmallie, okdeacon and 1 other person
yes, very much interested

Reactions: toolman2c
useGF(19) said:
Morning all,

I made a post here quite some time ago (over a year I think), which I since deleted and de-activated my account. I didn't think the fantasy was going to go anywhere - my GF was in her 1st year at University (UK) at the time.

Well since then, either fortunately or unfortunately, progress has been made! She's now well into her 2nd year and I can confirm that there has been some adulterous activity in the time since my original post. I'm not expecting anyone to remember her but, on the off chance (or if you don't but are still interested), please let me know.

:)
Interested. I don’t remember as I’m new here.

Ask away guys, I'm not sure how much detail to put! lol

I certainly remember your story and your girl friend, she is hot! I remember wanking off to her pictures on many occasions. Please post another picture of her and do tell us what she has been upto.
You are one lucky man.

I'm sure you'll remember this one edd!

1.jpg

Reactions: littlesmallie, Dark_Hung, Oztradie and 3 others
I sure do remember that picture. I often imagined pulling up that dress to find a battered, used, dripping pussy. What has she been upto, how naughty has she been.

i remember her and would love to know each and every detail of her adventures
!!!

Reactions: oppor
Well so far I think we're only talking 1/2 occasions on a night out when too much alcohol was involved!

Reactions: oppor
I'll suggest you start by giving us a recap of your original post, and your thoughts/wishes at that time.
You could then give a chronological account of what has happened since, filling in the blanks as you go, and how your thoughts may have changed, etc.

I hope it has been positive for you and GF!
Thanks for the update!

So my original post was along the lines of; thinking about her while she's away at Uni, thinking about her being out clubbing most weeks, getting hit on, etc. From there it developed into me actually finding the idea of her playing away being quite hot!

Since that time she's finished her 1st year and now about 70% into her 2nd. I've been slowly dropping hints here and there but I have never fully committed to telling her my thoughts.

I first started working on the fact saying that I didn't mind her letting guys buy her drinks if it meant she doesn't have to spend as much money on a night out etc. I suggested that if she got hit on she should tell me just so I wasn't worried that she wasn't hiding anything (the real reason was to find out how often it was happening!).

Over the summer she used my laptop so I had a key-logger installed to save her FB password, that was going to be my tool for the entirely of her 2nd year! Since then I've been keeping tabs every so often to check for anything out of the ordinary. A few weeks ago was the first time she admitted to me that somebody had slapped her arse in a nightclub, but that she tipped a drink over him and left.

Naturally I wanted to see if anything about this was mentioned on her FB and I found a few messages that were contrary to her version of events!

Reactions: popeyedoyle, okdeacon, Nazareth and 1 other person
What did you find??

Do tell more plese!

In a nutshell, I found some messages to her friend along the lines of 'what happened?', etc. Long story short it seems she's had her first experience of someone else at uni!

Reactions: okdeacon and oppor
We would love to read the long story :)

Glad you're back! Loved your old stuff!

useGF(19) said:
I'm sure you'll remember this one edd!

1.jpg

Ohhhh yes, I remember her :)

I remember that knockout body, and I love the whole off to college situation. I'd love to hear all the nasty details.

Hmm, the details of what I'm assuming went on or the details of exactly how much I know?

Reactions: toolman2c and midnightfapper
Any details really