Cuckold Returned...

• Thread starteruseGF(19)
  • Start date
Apologies for the delayed response all!

Well, she had her first experience of another fella during a 1 night stand last summer just before she came home for summer break!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Nazareth
Another new one :)

1.jpg

Reactions: Susan's Slave
Reactions: toolman2c
useGF(19) said:
Another new one :)

1.jpg
Wow she is beautiful. Tell more please!

Sorry I haven't been active on here for a while!... If anyone still wants to know more or remembers just let me know :)

useGF(19) said:
Sorry I haven't been active on here for a while!... If anyone still wants to know more or remembers just let me know :)

Unfortunately we're onto the 3rd and final year at uni now!

Yes we want the details, how naughty has she been? any new pictures of her ready for clubbing?

useGF(19) said:
Morning all.
Good morning. (Actually, it's early evening here in my neck of the woods.)
useGF(19) said:
Well since then, either fortunately or unfortunately, progress has been made! She's now well into her 2nd year and I can confirm that there has been some adulterous activity in the time since my original post.
I don't see how that's possible. You are not married to your woman-friend, nor are you in a live-together-relationship (LTR) with her, so she is not cuckolding you nor is she in any kind of "adulterous relationships." Rather, if she is seeing other men, she is a woman with multiple boyfriends — one of whom is you. There's nothing "adulterous" about that.

On the plus side, if the photo in your avatar is your woman-friend, she is definitely a beautiful woman. Gorgeous, in fact. She deserves all the satisfying sex she can handle.
useGF(19) said:
I'm not expecting anyone to remember her.
Actually, I don't. Sorry. But, I suggest keeping in mind the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks other men). Thus, if you aspire to become your woman-friend's cuckold, you will need to begin thinking in terms of the critical step, which will be to somehow convince her to take you as her husband.

yes tell us more

For anyone still following this post (I still get the odd message)... These days are behind us now, but I still login every now and again (although very infrequently). If anyone wants to know more please message me, but I'm not promising a swift response.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
Welcome back Kotter!