Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold sex with the bull

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
A couple of years ago one of my wife's most dominant bulls had me suck his cock until he was almost ready to cum.

I have a very small cock and at this point he pulled my wife's panties off me and inserted the head of his cock inside my foreskin and rode me for a few seconds until he came in me, the whole head of his cock and about another inch was inside me.

Has any other cucks been fucked this way by their wife's bull?

Describe to US in detail how it FELT to have his cock dominate yours.

It is always about the FEELINGS, because two cuckolds can have a similar experience, and their perception can be very different.

One can love it, the other can become confused and overwhelmed because it challenges his very core of manliness and his commitment to his cuckold lifestyle.

FEELINGS = feedback of whether the comfort zone is being stretched too much, or everything is happening according to your most secret dreams.

It FELT sooo good Sara!

Saraha said:
Describe to US in detail how it FELT to have his cock dominate yours.

It is always about the FEELINGS, because two cuckolds can have a similar experience, and their perception can be very different.

One can love it, the other can become confused and overwhelmed because it challenges his very core of manliness and his commitment to his cuckold lifestyle.

FEELINGS = feedback of whether the comfort zone is being stretched too much, or everything is happening according to your most secret dreams.

I have occasionally allowed my cock to be compared size wise with those of my wife’s bulls. I do enjoy setting all of my cock and scrotum on the head of a cock and see the head of his cock bigger than all of me.
I have on numerous occasions had a bull shoot his load over my little dick but none of this compared to being entered by a man’s cock. The first time I just thought he was going just shoot his load directly onto the head of my cock and was temporary stunned when I felt his big head stretch my foreskin, when he pressed against me my little dick was pressed up inside me and I felt physically overwhelmed by him and then felt the hot cum surround the head of my cock, I confess I came too.
He has on occasions since that first time done this to me and I am a very willing partner in this, except it makes my wife very jealous that he is taking me exactly the same way he takes her and that I enjoy it so much. She knows how much of a cuck I am but in this she knows I’m letting her bull make love to me as he would to her. I don’t feel my manhood threatened, he makes me feel I’m all he wants me to be. He makes me feel sexier than anyone ever has, even my cuckoldress, I’ve always felt so pathetic when with a woman, being taken this way makes me feel I’m successfully having sex.

Not sure if this is what you wanted Sara, if I haven’t answered you please be more specific!

never had one inside me that way only sucked 2 of her men. her big regular comes on my dick sometimes, and then she will clean it off she says it tastes beter than mine .i have often sucked him clean.and the second was on holiday when she told me to suck his cock while she watched me she made him face fuck me until hd filled my mouth then she give him a marathon kissing sesion to thank him .while i sucked him hard again then she made him fuck her while i licked her arse to say thank you

Wives don't like it

drackas said:
never had one inside me that way only sucked 2 of her men. her big regular comes on my dick sometimes, and then she will clean it off she says it tastes beter than mine .i have often sucked him clean.and the second was on holiday when she told me to suck his cock while she watched me she made him face fuck me until hd filled my mouth then she give him a marathon kissing sesion to thank him .while i sucked him hard again then she made him fuck her while i licked her arse to say thank you

Ah but remember when he inserts his cock inside you, the head of your cock will feel so much more when he cums than it does to your wife when he cums inside her. Usually a woman will not feel a load being shot deep in her pussy, a man will feel it so much on the head of his little dick! If you cum too then have the bull lie back until both your cums run down his shaft then you can lick hs shaft clean as your wife watches in envy!

4julie said:
I have occasionally allowed my cock to be compared size wise with those of my wife’s bulls. I do enjoy setting all of my cock and scrotum on the head of a cock and see the head of his cock bigger than all of me.
I have on numerous occasions had a bull shoot his load over my little dick but none of this compared to being entered by a man’s cock. The first time I just thought he was going just shoot his load directly onto the head of my cock and was temporary stunned when I felt his big head stretch my foreskin, when he pressed against me my little dick was pressed up inside me and I felt physically overwhelmed by him and then felt the hot cum surround the head of my cock, I confess I came too.
He has on occasions since that first time done this to me and I am a very willing partner in this, except it makes my wife very jealous that he is taking me exactly the same way he takes her and that I enjoy it so much. She knows how much of a cuck I am but in this she knows I’m letting her bull make love to me as he would to her. I don’t feel my manhood threatened, he makes me feel I’m all he wants me to be. He makes me feel sexier than anyone ever has, even my cuckoldress, I’ve always felt so pathetic when with a woman, being taken this way makes me feel I’m successfully having sex.

Not sure if this is what you wanted Sara, if I haven’t answered you please be more specific!

That's a wonderful description that jerked up mind pictures for me. Adjectives make such a difference, so we can all "see" what you have experienced, and some can feel their jealousy as they read about how erotically pleasing it is for you to have your cock dominated. Well done, your reply.

Great Sara

Saraha said:
That's a wonderful description that jerked up mind pictures for me. Adjectives make such a difference, so we can all "see" what you have experienced, and some can feel their jealousy as they read about how erotically pleasing it is for you to have your cock dominated. Well done, your reply.

Pleased it was just what you wanted to read.

4julie .when he comes on me itsthe look in her eyes as she licks it off that puts me in my place .and the .that tastes so much beter than yours
And when it came from a bbc
well

man this is so hot... I wish you could talk about it even more and give us even more details

You want MORE?

vlls said:
man this is so hot... I wish you could talk about it even more and give us even more details

Is your name Oliver?

Not quite sure what more I could provide, told you what happened with this bull. Only way to say more would be to use more adjectives or give details of other occasions since, that he had fucked me like a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread