• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Sissy Cleanup Boy

dan3445

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2017
Asheville NC
sissy cuckold boy in chastity waits to perform his duty, he will have to clean up the bull by licking clean His cock and balls and then he will have to eat the black cum out of his Mistress pussy. The cuck will remain in chastity and will not be allowed to cum.

cuckboy2.JPG cuckboy3cap.JPG cuckboy4cap.JPG cuckboy4cap.JPG cuckboy5cap.JPG cuckboy8cap.JPG cuckboy16.JPG cuckboy18.JPG

dan3445 said:
sissy cuckold boy in chastity waits to perform his duty, he will have to clean up the bull by licking clean His cock and balls and then he will have to eat the black cum out of his Mistress pussy. The cuck will remain in chastity and will not be allowed to cum.

cuckboy2.JPG cuckboy3cap.JPG cuckboy4cap.JPG cuckboy4cap.JPG cuckboy5cap.JPG cuckboy8cap.JPG cuckboy16.JPG cuckboy18.JPG
Nice balls hanging below the chastity cage

Reactions: 69eatmore77
dan3445 said:

Very nice posting. Contact us.

Sounds about right, you belong in chastity.

Well I guess I'm not alone with being a submissive little dick cock sucking cuckold.

Reactions: MattCuckold, 69eatmore77 and robbiewillskucku
MattCuckold said:
At first i had to clean up just Teddy now its who even he brings to fuck my wife and i have to clean after each fuck so no one get sloppy second. Teddy and Jimmy cum a lot more then the others and it so thick
Well do you enjoy lapping up all those guys cum cuckboy?

Reactions: 69eatmore77
MattCuckold said:
I have learned to accept my role, and they have a few pictures of me incase I ever refuse to clean up or anything else that they have progress on me.
That's a good obedient clean up cock sucker. We do have a role, and place in the bedroom, just remember that. Does it make you hard to cum? Showing them you are a cock sucking cum eating faggot that will get excited and hard for them?

MattCuckold said:
New humiliation for me.
Teddy stopped over for a few drinks. After a few drinks Teddy told me to strip. He then handed me my iPAd and told me to watch the video and jerk-off to it. I figure it was something with ym wife and teddy and maybe some others. They both sat on the sofa watching me as i turned on the video. It was a gay video, one guy sucking off 2 guys then they took turns in his ass. The laughed and told me to start jerking. I started jerking and got hard . Teddy then said to my wife "See I knew he like cock better then pussy." He then looked at me and said "Jerk off your little dicklet faster becasue I want to put my cock in your wife's tight little pussy." A minute later i was about to cum when my wife stood and and put her hands at the tip of my cock and told me to cum in her hand. After I came in her hand and she looked at it and siad that is it? Then proceeded to wipe is all over my lips and face. Teddy then told me to sit on the edge of the bed and watch how a real man fucks your wife. They fucked for the next 30 minutes with my wife cumming 3 times with Teddy finally filling my wife's pussy with his cum. After he pulled out the turned to me and told me to lick his cock and balls clean of their cum. After I finished licking him clean he pushed me on my back on the bed and my wife turned over and sat over my face. She told me to open wide as she spread her pussy lips open and a huge glod of Teddy's semen ran out of her pussy in into my mouth. She sat down and i clean her clean while Teddy kissed her good bye.
I LOVED IT! I was picturing this whole thing happening and pull on my own little cuckboy dick. How was that gay video, really hot ha? I'd be watching two black guys fucking a white boy, and jacking off as my wife and her lover laugh hard.

Reactions: MattCuckold

Users who are viewing this thread