• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold space?

• Thread starterzibzob
  • Start date

zibzob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2008
Does anyone know what happendeed to this website. I tried to sign on and it disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
the new site is up, but it's really slow. I think they need to find a new server.
the new version also is harder to navigate. the old format was way better.

Thanks Joseph....you're the man!

You know that all you people looking for other sites that are always having trouble either closed or can't get into or hard to navigate ought to be really happy that Dig and Buzzy have kept this site going when the others have shut down or issues with them that you cant get in. There are forums here for the cucks, movies and chat and other topics that can be a interest to you it is also free in here so maybe if you are looking for other places to go you should put some input in one of the forums here and add more to the site of what it is you are seeking just a thought. Mule

muleman said:
You know that all you people looking for other sites that are always having trouble either closed or can't get into or hard to navigate ought to be really happy that Dig and Buzzy have kept this site going when the others have shut down or issues with them that you cant get in. There are forums here for the cucks, movies and chat and other topics that can be a interest to you it is also free in here so maybe if you are looking for other places to go you should put some input in one of the forums here and add more to the site of what it is you are seeking just a thought. Mule

YES, it is great that this site is up a running, but should that mean that folks can't visit other sites? and/or make comments about said sites?

DE_BBC said:
YES, it is great that this site is up a running, but should that mean that folks can't visit other sites? and/or make comments about said sites?

No not at all people are free to vist any site and make comments on any site.

Cuckold space = under the bed or in the closet.

Cuckold Space is back up and running fine

they had to moved to a bigger server they expect to have all the bugs worked out within the next week or so

Hi GlitterSlut. Nice to see you are still around. I also dress (full time) but I am now 44. Takes much more time and make-up any given day.
luv, msGary

Users who are viewing this thread