• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold space?

• Thread starterwannabcuck
  • Start date

wannabcuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2006
are there any sites as good as cuckold space that anyone knows about? the clips and photos updated daily were hard to beat.

cuckoldspace.net haha

greatwhitenorth85 said:
cuckoldspace.net haha

Unfortunately, cuckoldspace.net is slow, quirky and unlike other sites, I haven't had a single female on that site return an e-mail or show any interest.
It doesn't have the same magic that the ning.com site had before it was shut down.

Get Her Blacked is one I have been enjoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
hnj86 said:
Get Her Blacked is one I have been enjoying.

Cartoon dude on the front page with the blonde looks like me except for the bald head....just sayin'.

gears said:
Cartoon dude on the front page with the blonde looks like me except for the bald head....just sayin'.

Ha, awesome.

submission52 said:
Unfortunately, cuckoldspace.net is slow, quirky and unlike other sites, I haven't had a single female on that site return an e-mail or show any interest.
It doesn't have the same magic that the ning.com site had before it was shut down.

I agree, the old site was much better....it was easier to navigate and not as slow.

cuckshare.com

cuckoldland.com

Users who are viewing this thread