• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold step dad

• Thread startertimpeeks
  • Start date

timpeeks

Love peeking at her.
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2008
Through Hidden peek holes, and sneaking around places a son had no business being, I Found out my mother and step dad Has a very dark secret life. He had a dark room He spent hours in .
After my step dad passed away. I managed to get into the locked door And what I had seen Inside Changed my world. Pics of my mother in various stages of dress and of course naked. When ever he could he cover her face, but I could tell it was my mother.
I am a 21 year old son. Of a black cock ***** mom. I need a dom. To share my peeking experiences with.

looking

This morning I peeked and seen a black man in moms bed. Old though I did not see Them last night I seen her suck his black cock to a foamy finish. He told her to lay on her bed not to move or wipe her face. He took great pleasure looking at her as he got dressed. He went to the side of the bed and stuck 4 fingers in her. He fingered her In to a wild orgasm. I could not stop peeking. I need a dominant bull to write my story.

shameless

A shameless bump

where's the pictures? Your mom sounds hot.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

YAAAAA
HOTTTTT YAAR

anyone like to ditry talk about your MOM msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

A INDIAN BLACK COCK

I just finished peeking

Just seen mom undressing. Seen her remove her wht bra and let her big tit loose. I feel so nasty

Son cuckolded by mom's black bull's

There's nothing like seeing your own mom being a nasty old white cum bucket for some of those big black cock bulls . Wouldn't you really like to tell those big black cocks that , you like them cuckolding you , with your ***** mom ?

Users who are viewing this thread