• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Tattoo

• Thread starterRegcuckcouple
  • Start date

Regcuckcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2022
Do any chucks have a Cuckold tattoo? My wife wants to have me tattooed, right above my cock. She wants it to read.
OWNED by Ms. Leslie
And she wants the Ms. Leslie in her hand writing.

Thoughts?

Reactions: toolman
I just got some temporary ones that say 'this cuck belongs to nandini'
Planning on putting it on my chest at a hotel pool later today.
I would love to get real one, maybe right above my cock or on my thigh

Regcuckcouple said:
Do any chucks have a Cuckold tattoo? My wife wants to have me tattooed, right above my cock. She wants it to read.
OWNED by Ms. Leslie

Thoughts?

I suggest "Ms. Leslie's cuckold," tattooed in an arc above your cock, in fairly large gothic print (or whatever print style your wife prefers).

Reactions: toolman and Regcuckcouple
Regcuckcouple said:
OWNED by Ms. Leslie

Thoughts?

Good to see your positive response, Regcuckcouple. Please post a photo of your tattoo when it's completed.

Reactions: Regcuckcouple
I haven't had any cuckolds tattooed, but have seen one after his wife got him tattooed.
It was a male symbol in blue but with the arrow bent over and the arrowhead shrunken.
She had wanted a prison ball&chain on it, but the tattoo artist said it would be too much.