• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold the Kelli Way

• Thread starterkelli_cucks
  • Start date

kelli_cucks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2008
I'll cuckold you the same way I do my sissy husband Brad. I'll make you put your hand just below my belly while my black lover stuffs my pussy with his thick round sausage cock. That way you can feel how deep he goes, sliding in and out of me.

After a few minutes of that, my pussy is nice and juicy wet, and my clit needs attention. You'll need to lick and tease it with your tongue - that's right, with my Mandingo stud thrusting his horse cock inside me just an inch or two from your mouth. Take a deep breath baby. I bet you smell the stench of our fucking now can't you.

Honey, all those juices are making my inner thighs sticky. Be a good little cuck and lick those off. Get underneath us so you can slurp up from between my ass cheeks. Show my Black stud lover how fucking pathetic you are.

Damn, look at him go honey. He's pounding me like a piston. I can barely breath as my third orgasm hits me like a tidal wave. All I can do is lay back squirming on our bed, gripping the sheets and holding on for dear life. You've got to be hoping that all my moaning and screaming doesn't wake the kids or even the neighbors, but I am sorry baby, I am helpless. He owns my pretty little pussy now and he knows it! The bed springs sound like they are about to pop and all that squeaking has got to be music to his ears as he grips my hips and tosses me around the mattress like a rag doll.

"Oh, baby," I gasped. "Make him stop!" And the only way you can is to make him cum. That's right, you got to help me make him cum. It's the only way. "Rub his balls for me baby", I moan. So now, in addition to watching him fuck me silly. In addition to all of the humiliation I've put you through, you've got to reach down and rub his swollen, tight, black ball bag to make him cum in my white pussy.

You give it your best, but the bull is stubborn. He's already made me his slut and before he cums, he's going to make you his bitch. Sorry honey, but you're just going to have to try harder. Suck on his balls. Get up in there. Press your nose up in his ass crack and help me make him cum before I get fucked to death.

"Who's pussy is this!?" he grunts. He's talking to you. Honey, tell him the truth.

"Your pussy, sir", you answer. Good sissy boy. Tell him again. "Your pussy, sir!"

Finally, he heaves his last. You feel his balls depressurize in your mouth as he pumps multiple squirts deep inside me. My Black lover and I are completely delirious now, panting like dogs and laughing at you. But you're not done yet. You still have to clean me up.

Rest your head on my thigh and watch as he pulls his cock out of me. Damn, you've almost forgotten how long that sucker is until you see it sliding out of my pussy like a black python followed by a flood of cum and pussy juice through my gapping lips. Get down there baby. Start licking it up, I'll keep my legs spread while my Black stud and I kiss and say good night.

And what good is being a cuckold unless other people know about it. That's why I when I show my Black stud lover to the door, I stand there totally nude, for all the neighbors to see. He holds me in his arms, our tongues in each others mouth. I even turn around so he can slap me on my ass as I disappear back inside our house.

And that all you sissy boys, is how Kelli cucks.

kelli01.jpg kelli02.jpg kelli03.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
Holy Mackrel Kelli

I am not a sissy wimp. But you are on fire and you damm sure made my cock instantly hard. By telling this hot story and about you being at your bulls mercy totally helpless and enjoying every deep stroke he made so far into your smoking pussy. Pant Pant Pant. I give you a ten for thats as high as it goes. Relief TIME bye. okdeacon:p:p:p:D

wow

thank you kelli....... love being a cuck..... :p

Great story Kelli! We need a lot more stories from the woman's perspective, and you sound like the perfect woman! More pics and more stories please. Maybe you can document everything you do to Brad on the boards here, keep us posted with all the things you make him do.

Reactions: toolman2c
Wow!

I just found this thread. That is hot Kelli. I'd love for my wife to cuck me like that.

Do not pass go
do not collect $200.00
just marry me and let me be your cuck hubby NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic...that's the way I like it too...working on being as assertive about it as you.

Hi Ms. Kelli,

kelli_cucks said:
And what good is being a cuckold unless other people know about it? ....

Ah, yes.... good point.

kelli_cucks said:
And that, all you sissy boys, is how Kelli cucks.

That was a very nice post. Thank you. Also, thank you for posting your gorgeous photos.

Best wishes—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread