cuckold training

• Thread starterMasterTime
  • Start date

MasterTime

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2009
After 15 years in the lifestyle cucking several married cpls I have desided I will be teaching the lifestyle online and teaching you how to convice your wife or gf to make you a cuckold. From novice to being what you truely desire the ultimate cuck. I have coached over 50 cpls online In 8 years to start the life style that so many want and desire please if you have the will to learn. Then email me with your story and I will mentor you and your your love one to be what you so much desire email is on my profile hope to hear from you soon.:yumyum:

Robert

I'd really like to hear from you right now

It was an old post. I've been looking for a female but hiis sounds worth exploring.

I have some experiences.My girlfriend should be perfect, but need advice, guidance, Horny alone tonight

If a cuckold wantabee accepts a full program of mind training, he will discover he becomes like a magnet and a cuckoldress will appear. You never try to persuade a wife to cuck you, you learn how to be a cuckold just like learning the part in a play.

A cuck behaves in a certain way and this shows in his body language and women pick up instinctly his submissiveness, the same way a bi-sexual or a lesbian find a partner to mate with. Rich people find each other, so do poor people. Sadists and masochists find each other by instinctive attraction.

So many husbands want their wife to drop her panties to her ankles and bend over for BBC, but it is better for a cuck to become submissive first so the wife gains control over the marriage, and as she feels her power growing, her confidence grows to take lovers, and she realises her cuck will never be thinking of divorce because he truly loves her and only wants the best for her.

Most wives will reach out for extra sex once the safety of the marriage is guaranteed and her husband has accepted his monogamous role, and has given her unconditional permission to be polymory on her terms.

I would def like to do this

sign me up

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm..i think i need this

hmmm..i think i need this

Sign me up please

I would be interested in this training as well. I hope Josetta is right. I have been looking for a woman to be my wife and cuck me with bbc for a long time. This lifestyle is not exactly mainstream.

Excellent advice Josetta, and "in general" is what happened in our case.

My wife admits she needs more, every time we have sex that is all she talks about. I have asked her to make me a cuck but she says "Although I need to for satisfaction, we are married an dit would be wrong."
Any advice anyone.

need the training for self and wife

I am an open minded laid back man with a wife that i truly love. I have very strong urges to see her being pleasured and totally enjoying it. Please help.

need your help

Hi Robert, please e-mail me at yep_nope@yahoo.com . Would love to have your help to get my wife to cross the line. hope to hear from you-