• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Valentine's Day

• Thread starterJonGrey
  • Start date

JonGrey

Sluts Connoisseur
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2018
Dear cuckolds, Bulls and slutwives, what plans do yoou have for this Valentine's day? Feel free to share you plans, previous V day experiences or Perfect V day fantasies.

Valentine's day is coming soon.Any plans or ideas you have this year to spoil your loved one?

Bull here from So. Cal available for Valentine's day to give your hotwife a great night to remember.

Reactions: natasnaikul
My wife usually tries to have a date with a lover or new friend on Valentine's Day. It definitely adds to our stimulation. We do not yet have any specific plans this year.

Reactions: natasnaikul and VeteranBull
Yesterday I asked her what she wants to do and she told me that she will be planning it this year. For now she just insisted that I am to stay locked in my chastity cage without any stimulation for the whole month until Valentine's. No other details.