• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold want to be

• Thread starterbeachstone
  • Start date

beachstone

All about her
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2022
My wive always takes care of herself. Dresses sexxxy, got a boob job, botox, always made up, etc. we’ve flirted for years with her having boyfriends. I had a prostate issue years ago. The procedure and medications knocked down my testosterone and dick size and unable to perform. Deep down i want her to finally get past being a flirt and become a true hotwife.

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA, DaveJ, Ladiesfucker and 1 other person
beachstone said:
My wive always takes care of herself. Dresses sexxxy, got a boob job, botox, always made up, etc. we’ve flirted for years with her having boyfriends. I had a prostate issue years ago. The procedure and medications knocked down my testosterone and dick size and unable to perform. Deep down i want her to finally get past being a flirt and become a true hotwife.
See:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife:
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

In addition, you might introduce your wife to this article (after reading it yourself, of course):

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena:
The Cuckold Husband / Hotwife Phenomena

Reactions: beachstone
Great information in those articles

Users who are viewing this thread