• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold without humiliation????????

• Thread starterbill12000
  • Start date
JimmyHCO said:
LOL, poor cucky. I wonder why she even stays with him?

She didn't. She divorced him and moved to MD.

txwifebreeder said:
She didn't. She divorced him and moved to MD.

Which proves my point exactly. No woman wants a sissy.

Some women might be cool with with certain submissive acts of their husbands, maybe even finding it hot if their husband sucks another mans cock or creampie - but this is very very rare. Usually even if a woman is OK with her husband having some man on man action, its usually when her husband is the dominant one, or at the minimum when both men are equally versatile. For instance back in the days (around 1997) when I was very young, I hooked up with this couple - a very dominant married man in his 40ies and his girlfriend that was about 35 (yes he was cheating on his wife). His girlfriend really got off on me sucking his cock and they both threated me like a bitchboy.

All women like strong, dominant men. If a couple get into cuckold lifestyle and it gets to the point where the husband is being humiliated and turned into a sissy, don't expect for this relationship to last long.

As much as I would love to be humiliated by wife and her bull, it will only remain a fantasy. Its bad enough that she doesn't even have sex with me at all anymore, only with her bull. I don't want to risk our relationship entirely.

JimmyHCO said:

Some women might be cool with with certain submissive acts of their husbands, maybe even finding it hot if their husband sucks another mans cock or creampie - but this is very very rare. Usually even if a woman is OK with her husband having some man on man action, its usually when her husband is the dominant one, or at the minimum when both men are equally versatile. For instance back in the days (around 1997) when I was very young, I hooked up with this couple - a very dominant married man in his 40ies and his girlfriend that was about 35 (yes he was cheating on his wife). His girlfriend really got off on me sucking his cock and they both threated me like a bitchboy.

All women like strong, dominant men. If a couple get into cuckold lifestyle and it gets to the point where the husband is being humiliated and turned into a sissy, don't expect for this relationship to last long.

As much as I would love to be humiliated by wife and her bull, it will only remain a fantasy. Its bad enough that she doesn't even have sex with me at all anymore, only with her bull. I don't want to risk our relationship entirely.

Yep, I agree totally. A man can be submissive in the bedroom (even bi with the Bull) but if he always acts like a fem, the woman will leave. Women want a strong man in a relationship.

So as a submissive bi cuck, that is my challenge.... to enjoy being a submissive in the bedroom, but act like a normal man in our marraige.

Humans are too freaking complicated! :D

Isn't there a certain amount of humiliation by definition by being a cuckold?

JimmyHCO said:

This has been my experience. Once a woman ceases to think of you as a strong dominant male then she is going to move on. I met my girlfriend following a bad divorce from her controlling ex-husband. I helped her through that and provided the emotional sensitivity she needed at the time but she is now seeing an alpha male bus driver and I think she will be moving in with him.

I think you're being a bit strict in your shading of the female psyche in this thread.

The broad definition that all females need a strong male is simply false. Every search for satisfaction of a human emotional need or desire is framed by a series of maternal, paternal and environmental parameters.

Don't throw them all in to a big burlap sack and call them "potatoes".

Females flower unto the sun in a billion different shades, hues and colors.

Doc

Very well put Doc.
And what they want changes as often as a stripper in a club. LoL

Just let your wife cuck you, but don't force humiliation into it on your own. If shes into it, let her introduce it herself.

You sound more like me. I'm not into the humiliation at all. I simply enjoy watching my wife suck and get fucked. It seems the term 'cuckold' tends to include "humiliation" more than it should. So that there is no confusion, I just like to use "Hotwife Voyeur".

Users who are viewing this thread