• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolded again - much better this time

• Thread starteryorkshirecuck
  • Start date

yorkshirecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2010
Hi

I have posted before on this group when my sexy 30 year old girlfriend had a lover which lasted a month and then ended a few months ago.

V and I spoke about her taking another lover for a a few months and met 3 guys trying to find a suitable one.

Each time V said not really suitable, I must admit I felt a little disapaonted and thought V was just going along with me meeting guys to keep me happy but she assured me we would find the right one, one day but she had to fancy him,

Then about a month ago we arranged and met P just outside Leeds and what a great guy, polite, fit body good looking, held a decent conversation I could tell V was impressed and I must admit so was I

We have met him three times so far and each time he has screwed V for 3hrs, 2 hrs and 1hr, I sit in the corner of the room and watch must of the time, the feeling is so hard to describe watching my hot girlfriend and her lover screwing on our bed, the first thing I noticed is V is a lot different with her lover in bed than with me - a lot more adventurous

He is 36 very hunky and fit im 47 not in bad shape but 47. V has noticed that since she has started sleeping with P I have started being much more loving to her and treating her like a princess and trying to hold on to her - which we both like.

Our love for each other appears to have intensified since P has joined and started sleeping with V, V and I feel a lot closer together and we both are happier Im happy being a cuckold and V likes the attention of a good looking well endowed polite guy, it all seems too good to be true

Do other cucks feel closer to their hot wifes when a lover arrives on the scene

Thanks

Yorkshire Cuck

Hi Macnfries

Thanks for your response much appreciated, nice to know you and yor wife have been playing for a while by the sound of it and it appears to work well in your marriage I hope V and I can follow in a happy long cuckolding relationship

s and v