Cuckolded at Yellowstone

• Thread starterBobMichaels
  • Start date

BobMichaels

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2011
Rewind two months ago.

My wife and I were camping and on a hike.

Suddenly, we stumbled upon friggin Bigfoot, I swear to God.

But he wasn’t wolfman-growling at us, he was just picking apples off a tree.

But he was big and hairy like in all the photographs.

My wife had a basket with her, and against my advice, walked up and handed it to him.

Bigfoot seemed puzzled at first, but my wife showed him that the basket was something he could store his apples in.

When Bigfoot had the basket nearly full, he ran off.

That night, in our tent, my wife said, “he’s a lot better looking than those pictures you see of him.”

I didn’t think much of it, until my “city girl” wife wanted to take a hike on her own the next day.

A few hours later, I went searching for her, and as I stumbled out of the tumble weed, I couldn’t believe what I saw…

This big hairy creature was sitting on a rock having sex with my wife. His sasquatch manhood had to be at least 12 inches.

When he saw me, behind the bush, he looked me in the eye and increased the pace, until I watched as Bigfoot came inside my wife.

Fortunately she didn’t get pregnant, and I never told her I saw her.

But here’s the kicker.

Last weekend, she told me she wants to vacation with my college-aged daughter the last week of August.

They’ve done that before, so I was like “sure, have a good time.”

But instead of going to Seattle, like originally planned, my wife’s taking my daughter to Yellowstone.

I know Bigfoot doesn’t make plans per se. And my wife doesn’t’ have a PH’D in interpreting grunting.

But apparently they communicated enough for her to let him f*ck her. And maybe he pointed to where he generally lives.

My worst fear as a husband and father, is learning that bigfoot knocked up both my wife and daughter.

My daughter is adventurous and slutty and influenced by my wife.

And with my wife, everything now is “bigfoot this” and “bigfoot that”, and how the press misunderstand him.

I guess my question for the group is:

A) do I let them go assuming they’ll never find Bigfoot again anyway

B) tell my wife that Yellowstone is out of the question & deal with her wrath

The last thing I want, as much as it turns me on in fantasy, is having two hairy babies nine months from now.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bob

Throw caution to the wind dude pack for them and tell them to have all the fun they can handle. You know you'll enjoy it however it turns out. LOL

It's not that easy. My daughter's a college sophomore and i recently learned, has the nickname BJQ...the q apparently is for queen.

BobMichaels said:
It's not that easy. My daughter's a college sophomore and i recently learned, has the nickname BJQ...the q apparently is for queen.

Does your daughter take after you or your wife?

BJs will keep her from getting knocked up.

Good point! any photos of her

Bob,

BobMichaels said:
While on a hiking/camping trip, my wife and I suddenly stumbled upon Bigfoot.

Cool… I wish I could say that (but unfortunately, I can’t).

BobMichaels said:
He was picking apples off a tree.

Sounds very civilized. It also sounds suspiciously like he was stealing them from an orchard tree.

BobMichaels said:
He was big and hairy like in all Bigfoot photographs.

The Sasquatch, unfortunately, is not very photogenic…

BobMichaels said:
My wife had a basket with her, and against my advice, walked up and handed it to him. ….

That was very kind of your wife…

BobMichaels said:
When Bigfoot had filled the basket, he ran off.

Not wishing to have his freshly-stolen apples stolen by your wife, no doubt…

BobMichaels said:
That night, in our tent, my wife said: “he’s a lot better looking than those pictures you see of him.”

Oh oh…

BobMichaels said:
I didn’t think much of it, until my “city girl” wife wanted to take a hike on her own the next day. A few hours later I went searching for her, and…. couldn’t believe what I saw. Bigfoot was sitting on a rock, having sex with my wife. His sasquatch manhood had to be at least 12 inches.

Suddenly, you realized this was an opportunity to steal his apples…

BobMichaels said:
When he saw me behind a bush, he looked me in the eye and increased his pace. I watched as Bigfoot came inside my wife.

…but you were distracted, and missed your opportunity.

BobMichaels said:
Fortunately my wife did not get pregnant, and I never told her I saw her.

That’s probably just as well. If you had told your wife you watched her fuck Bigfoot, she might have complained to him that you were giving her a hard time, then anything could have happened...

BobMichaels said:
Last weekend, my wife told me she wants to vacation with my college-age daughter the last week of August. They’ve done that before, so I said: “sure, have a good time.” But, instead of going to Seattle as originally planned, my wife is taking my daughter to Yellowstone.

I hafta’ say, going to Yellowstone sounds better than going to Seattle. It’s clearly harmless fun, so obviously your response was the right thing to say…

BobMichaels said:
Now, I know Bigfoot does not make plans per se.

No, no… of course not.

BobMichaels said:
And my wife does not have a Ph.D in interpretation of grunting. ….

Hm… this raises the possibility your wife may have fucked Bigfoot due to a misinterpretation. Perhaps he was, in reality, asking her how to make apple cobbler…

BobMichaels said:
My worst fear, as a husband and father, is learning that Bigfoot has knocked up both my wife AND my daughter.

Well, that’s something to think about. On the plus side, though, your wife fucked him once and did not become pregnant, so if she fucks him again maybe the outcome will be the same. Conceivably, your daughter may experience that outcome as well...

BobMichaels said:
My daughter is adventurous and slutty and influenced by my wife.

Good for her! She’s getting off on the right foot (not to be confused with big foot)...

BobMichaels said:
And with my wife, everything now is “bigfoot this” and “bigfoot that”, and how the press misunderstands him.

Having bad press is a bummer for Bigfoots, for sure... your wife is right to be concerned about that...

BobMichaels said:
I guess my question for the group is:

At last, we’re getting down to brass tacks…

BobMichaels said:
A) do I let them go, assuming they’ll never find Bigfoot again anyway?

Yes, of course. You don’t have any choice; you’ve already made that decision. “Sure, have a good time,” you said… remember? If you now tell your wife and daughter, “Wait! I’ve changed my mind, because I think you might be bad girls!” you’ll look like a wishy-washy flip-flopper (as they say in politics). Also, you’ll impress them as being… ahem, how shall I say this… more than a little slow on the uptake.

BobMichaels said:
B) or should I tell my wife that Yellowstone is out of the question, & deal with her wrath?

I definitely do not recommend displeasing your wife. Also, you might consider the possibility that she won’t become enraged. Rather, she might nibble on your ear and whisper in a throaty voice: “yes, darling… your wish is my command…”. Then, both of them might go to Yellowstone anyway. What would you do then? Ask the pilot to take them to Seattle instead…?

BobMichaels said:
The last thing I want, as much as it turns me on in fantasy, is having two hairy babies nine months from now.

I wouldn’t worry about it. You see, that’s only 1 of 5 possible outcomes. A second is that your wife, unbeknownst to you, actually does use some form of birth control when she fucks her lovers… but she doesn’t tell you, because she wants to give you a thrill each time… and your daughter does the same. A third is that none of them will use b.c. but neither your wife nor daughter will become pregnant, because it’s the “wrong” time of month. A fourth is that only your wife or your daughter will become pregnant, but not both, thus alleviating your nightmare. A fifth possible outcome is that no pregnancies will result because Bigfoot has had a vasectomy — although admittedly, those are rare among Bigfoots. Most of them don’t come in from the wilderness for that procedure, because they don’t have health insurance — that, in turn, being because U.S. national health care has not yet gone into effect.

BobMichaels said:
Any advice would be appreciated. —Regards, Bob

Well, you asked for it.

Regards—

Custer

this is makin a mockery outta the whole
cuckold lifestyle :mad:

Tell them to visit the Old Faithful where the geyser should flush out the cum.

I disagree

duke9555 said:
this is makin a mockery outta the whole
cuckold lifestyle :mad:

It's making a mockery of the posts that are clearly fake but people like to pass off as real. Then others lend credibility to them by acting as if they are real.

BobMichaels could be using an analogy to help him explain his situation better.

mockery

Duke says the words in his own Sheriff Buford T Justice imitation............

Yes,

-new to the board
-have my own issues
-plan to elaborate

Was not trying to make mockery, just a parody of some fantastical tales.

It seems so serious in here, I hoped a few people got some laughs.

Believe me, I know this sh*t gets serious, maybe for me, it was just a way, of coming up for air.

BobMichaels,

Don't be put off. The people here are really helpful. They can give serious advice.

Seems unlikely to me that your wife met Bigfoot at Yellowstone. Everyone knows he went much further north some time ago and that he's got a threesome going with Santa's wife and the Tooth Fairy ...

Keep us posted on any new developments.

Is there a specific location you can give up so I can get my wife there?