• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolded by another woman

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Have any of you men ever been cuckolded by another woman? I mean has another woman gotten your wife to have sex with her?

I came home once and found my wife in bed with a female friend. They were both naked and my wife was eating the other gal's pussy!

They hadn't seen me yet, so I went into another room and undressed, then went back to the bedroom. My intent was to fuck my wife in front of her friend, to show that she was still my pussy. But when they saw me come in, my wife offered me to her friend for a fuck!

I wound-up fucking the other woman while eating my wife's pussy. I will have to admit that I came with real intensity. To have my cock in one pussy and my face in another was most exciting.

But, after that they cut me out all together and soon after my wife divorced me.

My wife prefers women lovers to men. We have would could be called to master bedrooms in our house. The upstairs one is where she entertains her lovers. 2 weeks ago she had a new lady up there for more nights then she slept with me that week. I never get to watch. I am put in a CB3k before she leaves and I get a call when they are headed make and I am not to be seen or heard. One time she did come down and let me put my lil cock in her so that I could feel the way she was stretched from her gf’s cock. I am told all the time that her gf’s have bigger dicks then my lil one.

3 sided 4some

Son of John said:
Have any of you men ever been cuckolded by another woman? I mean has another woman gotten your wife to have sex with her?

I came home once and found my wife in bed with a female friend. They were both naked and my wife was eating the other gal's pussy!

They hadn't seen me yet, so I went into another room and undressed, then went back to the bedroom. My intent was to fuck my wife in front of her friend, to show that she was still my pussy. But when they saw me come in, my wife offered me to her friend for a fuck!

I wound-up fucking the other woman while eating my wife's pussy. I will have to admit that I came with real intensity. To have my cock in one pussy and my face in another was most exciting.

But, after that they cut me out all together and soon after my wife divorced me.

Closest I ever got to being cuckolded by a woman was the one time my wife allowed me to try a 4 some with another couple.

We got to the point where he was riding my wife but I couldn't get a hard on to ride his wife so she asked me to step aside and just watch. Her husband then took turns fucking both women and while he was riding his own wife doggy style she went down on my wife and ate her to a multiple orgasm. I only go to join in again when he came in my wife and had to eat her out.
Afterwards my wife said she'd never again do that with me as I embarrassed her by being such a wimp and not being able to do his wife but it was the best head she'd ever had and it was a pity she was so straight.

My wife had extramarital sex with women before she did so with men, and still enjoys the occasional pussy on the side.

my wife has been cucking me with women for a while now and will be doing it again friday with a freinds wife

Users who are viewing this thread