• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolded By Chance

• Thread starterNRIhotwife
  • Start date

NRIhotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2018
We were back in India after a long time, and had planned to meet another swinger couple whom we had last seen 2 years ago. At that time we were new to swinging and when we met them, my wife Shreya wasnt too attracted to the husband though I was all over his wife. It ended as a soft swap and my friend Rahul came to terms with Shreya's disinterest in him.
Over a drink later he mentioned about him being a cuckold and that he was cool with his wife being with another man whilst he was being denied. This idea crept into my mind and after a few swinging experiences wherein in I culdnt match upto the sexual appetite of her and the other swinging wife , made me more nervous whenever we encountered another couple.
Last month when we returned to Mumbai, Rahul called up and said lets all get together again, i was a bit hesitant as i told him Shreya wasnt too keen to play with him. He said lets just meet out for drinks and that he has two younger guys around 25 who were Models and friends of his wife, Maithili. He reminded me of his cuckold interests and said one of the guys can be with Shreya while the other who's a close friend of Maithili's would be with her. We set up a date and met up at a bar.
I could see that Shreya was pleasantly surprised to see the 2 guys, Joe and Harry that accompanied our friends. I could make out that she had a instant attraction to Joe as he was 6' tall dark and handsome, Harry was shorter but cute face and athletic build too.Joe was comfortable with Maithili and cosied upto her, to the disappointment of Shreya....she cosied up to Harry after some hesitation at the bar....whilst we continued our drinking and revelry. (to be continued)

After a while Rahul suggested we take the party back to their place. Once there, he opened a bottle of wine while Shreya was sitting between the 2 guys....and conveneintly Maithili had gone to her room while he put on some music and started playing games that turned to dares and shreya suggested Joe perform a strip dance for her. As things heated up, both Joe and Harry started dancing with shreya and within minutes their clothes were off. Rahul and me were happy just watching them 3 while both the guys Joe and HArry had sex with shreya. It turned out that Rahul had planned this all along and it turned out a great night for Joe and Harry with Shreya.
just a pic from that night before things got crazy....

NRIhw-o1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread