• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolded in front of her brother: Part 2

bcm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2007
part one can be found here http://www.slutwives.com/forums/con...ther-(MF-cuck-Creampie-Slut-Mdom-Humil-Exhib)

“I see.” caitlin said to herself as she read the note on my chest, then gave me a quick kiss. “why don’t you get washed up and I’ll start dinner, then you can tell me about your interesting day.” she laughed.

I went to the bathroom and started the shower, then removed my panties and stepped into the warm water. I relaxed and removed the plug from my well used ass, letting the warm water flow over my slutty hole. as much as I loved getting used like that, it also felt good to clean up afterwards. after I had washed and dried off I went to the bedroom and put on a thong and some shorts with a t-shirt then headed to the kitchen to help with dinner.

Caitlin had already started cooking, so I just helped with whatever she needed. as we ate she asked me about my day, I first told her about my meeting with my client Rick, and how he had told me about some modeling opportunities. when she heard that her eyes lit up, and she seemed very excited. “ can you call him tomorrow and tell him I would love some extra work as a model?” she asked. I told her I would, I loved the time she got to model before, it really turned me on having her parade in front of people dressed so sexily.

then I told her about her brother and his friend using me and looking at her pictures and videos. she was really turned on she rubbed her pussy a little as I told her.

“I’m a little upset you came though, you know phil is coming over tomorrow, and I like to to be really horny when he comes.” she told me. I reassured her that I would be super horny when he came over. “ well I think you need to get under the table and lick my pussy while I finish eating as punishment” she told me. I got under the table and spread her legs and pulled her thong off from underneath her skirt. I went to town licking her wet bald pussy, circling my tongue around her hard clit as she softly moaned. I licked her until she couldn’t take anymore and pushed my head away.

the rest of the night was pretty uneventful, we just watched some tv until it was time to go to bed. in the morning as we were getting ready she reminded me to call rick about her modeling, and she also wanted me to shave today since phil will come over tonight. she then left for work, and so I started getting ready to shave. I already had pretty light and short body hair, but phil was pretty adamant about cucks being hairless sissies. I got the shower running, then got the razor and cream. first I started with the most important areas, my pubic area, balls, and ass, then proceeded to do my legs arms and torso until my body was as smooth as caitlins was. when I was done I slipped into a soft pink thong and got dressed, then went to the living room to get some work done.

After getting some of my work done I decided I should give rick a call.

“Hi Rick, this is brandon, I was just calling you about my girlfriend caitlin, she’s interested in the modeling we talked about yesterday.”

“oh hey man, oh great, well you know it’s not just modeling on a runway like shes done before, I need a girl that can also do modeling for products at trade show events, and do some hostess work for private parties. A sexy girl like your caitlin would be perfect, would she but up for all that? would you be comfortable with her doing this? I know I’ve had some girls work for me in the past and they had to quit because their guys couldn’t handle it.”

“oh well I’m pretty sure I can handle it man, you won’t have to worry about me.” I reassured him.

“ok great, well she can make some good extra money, and have a lot of fun doing this. I guess we should set up some time to meet, go over a modeling contract, and have her try on some things. how about this sunday afternoon, you two can come by the bar?”

“yeah sounds great to me rick, we will see you then”

“ok great man, one more thing, if you can send me those photos you showed me of her modeling, and if you have any other pictures that would work as like headshots, or even if you have some lingerie photos, so I can start working on a portfolio for her and get her some events booked. anything will work they don't have to be professional even pics from a cell phone will be fine”

I told him I would send something over shortly and then we said our goodbyes. I wasn’t sure if rick was really trying to put a portfolio together or he just wanted some pics of cailtin he could masterbate to, either way I assembled a tasteful set that still had some sexy shots. I tried to find the most artistic of lingerie shots we had of her, but put a few more risque photos in the set like of her not wearing any type of top with her ass in a thong facing the camera. or of her holding her tits staring into the camera.

a little later I got a text from rick, ‘hey bro, those were some hot shots, won’t have much trouble getting her booked at all. I have to admit I quite enjoyed the sexier shots, hope thats ok.”

‘I’m glad you enjoyed the pics rick ;)’ I replied thinking about how he must have masterbated to the pics.

I tried to put the sexy thoughts out of my mind for a while so I could get some work done. A few hours later I got a text from caitlin's brother “hey man, we had fun yesterday I got so inspired I fucked marks girl last night! you think he would make a good cuckold like you?”

‘hey that’s awesome! I’m glad you’ve been having fun and are getting into the fetish. I think mark would make a good cuckold, if hes willing to submit, he does actually have a pretty small cock.’ I told him

‘yeah he said he wasn’t going to suck cock or take it up the ass or any of the sissy stuff you do, but he did admit that he enjoyed watching me fuck his girl, and she sure loved my larger cock compared to his.’

‘thats great man, he might even get into the other stuff if you and her keep fucking and you act like a real bull’

‘yeah man check this out’ he then sent me a pic of his cock buried in a girl probably about 19 or 20 with a small frame, good looking but not as hot as caitlin, she had dark brown hair with a pixie cut and had good sized boobs for a girl her size.

‘wow good for you shes hot’ I told him

‘yeah it was a great experience once I talked him into letting me try it, she was easy, she said she had always thought I was hot. so anyway what are you guys up to tonight?’

‘well your slut sister is having someone over to fuck her’

‘oh, right on, who is it? one of the guys I saw?’

‘I’m not sure you may have seen some pics of him fucking her, his name is Phil, he’s african american.’

‘oh cool, I may have seen some pics, I bet thats going to be hot are you excited?’

‘yeah I always get excited when she gets fucked, and phil really knows how to fuck!’

‘that sounds hot, I think I might like to see my sister take that black cock would it be cool if I came by?’

‘I’m not sure if thats a good, Idea, phil gets pretty wild, I’m not sure if you’re ready for that.’

‘aw man, I’m sure I would be fine, I really want to see her in action’

‘maybe next time just not tonight’

‘alright man, well I guess I’ll talk to you later’

It was nice talking with jake, and I was glad he was exploring the cuckolding fetish, I liked spreading the goodness, but I just don’t think it was a good idea for him to be around tonight. I finished up my projects for the day and not long after caitlin was home. I reheated some leftovers while she showered and got ready. she came out when she was done wearing black heels with black thigh-highs and a matching garter with a black lace bra that was see through, to top it off she had a matching lace thong. I stripped down to just a thong myself, and put on a pair of thigh-high socks on to complete my sissy uniform.

we were getting excited for the night, when we heard the doorbell, thinking it was phil caitlin opening the door only to find her brother jake.

“jake! what are you doing here?” she asked, surprised to see him.

“well I heard there was going to be a party here tonight, and I just couldn't miss it.” he said.

“jake, I told you you shouldn’t come tonight” I said.

“I know what you said sissy-boy, but I just couldn’t stand not getting to see this!”

thats when we heard phil “who the fuck is this other white boy?! I wasn’t expecting there to be two sissies here tonight” he laughed

“I’m really sorry phil, this is my little brother, he just happened to drop in” caitlin tried to explain

“well first of all girl say hello to me properly then we can talk about this brother of yours”

“I’m sorry sir.” she said as she went to give him a passionate kiss.

“thats better! so is your brother going to stick around for this fuckfest?” Phil asked

“hell yeah Ill stay” jake chimed in.

“well you don’t look like you’re dressed to stay” phil said with a laugh. and jake looked confused. “lose the clothes boy!”

jake quickly stripped down revealing his growing cock, phil looked his young naked body up and down , “thats fine for now, as long as you do what I stay you can stay and party with us, that cool boy?”

“yes, thats cool” jake replied

“yes, sir” phil corrected him

“oh, yes sir” jake said not really knowing what he was getting into.

Reactions: a_cuckold_wimp

Users who are viewing this thread