• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolded on our honeymoon – a prelude to our marriage-2

• Thread starterolly
  • Start date

olly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2006
After my earlier post, some of you asked me about our married life. Well here is some of it.

It was now a year since our marriage, and my wife kept on cuckolding me. She had taken two lovers. She did not bother to hide it from me and let me know she was fucking them, spending nights and weekends with either one of them. It was around this time that my boss entered our lives. My company was taken over by a Dutch group and they sent their man, my new boss to take over. One day I invited him over for dinner. He was an older man and it was soon apparent he was attracted to my young wife - she was in her mid twenties at that time. During the course of the evening, he brushed his hand 'accidentally' against my wife's thighs a couple of times and once his hand brushed and rested very briefly on her buttocks. I noticed that during these overtures my wife did not move away. When he left I asked my wife if she found my boss attractive and she laughed, mocked me and lifted up her skirt and pointing at her pussy asked if I wanted my boss to have it. She then winked at me and coyly said that it was already overworked.

A few days later she told me she had a date with my boss. She started seeing him often after that and soon she was sleeping with him. One night I came home late and the moment I opened the door, I saw my wife's clothes and underwear lying on the living room floor along with some men's clothes. I heard their voices in the bedroom. My mouth went dry and with my heart pounding I walked silently to the bedroom door and stood outside in the shadows and looked in. They were both naked. He was standing by the bed and the slut was crouched on her hands and knees between his legs. She was giggling and with her mouth she was playfully trying to grasp at his balls. She nibbled at his scrotum and then took his balls into her mouth and stated to suck. Later, she knelt in front of him and she took his cock in her long tapering well manicured fingers and stated to delicately probe his penis tip with her tongue and then inserted the knob of his cock into her mouth, sucking on it while my boss played with her hair. After a while after enjoying my wife's cocksucking my boss pulled her to her feet and she went into his arms.

They kissed, his mouth covering my wife's mouth tasting her lips their tongues rubbed together and probed each others mouths, he squeezed and pressed her nipples and breasts and then he reached down and ran his fingers through her thick bush and played with the lips of her cunt, her clit and then fondled her butt and his fingers reached further and explored the opening of her anus. He was now fully aroused with a massive erection ready to fuck my wife. He lifted her like a bride off her feet in his outstretched arms. He placed her on the bed. My wife eagerly spread her legs apart for him, ******** her wet *****'s cunt. He pushed her thighs still further apart and she took hold of his erect cock and eagerly guided him into her cunt. She gave a soft sigh as she felt him enter, enjoying the feel of his hard cock against the walls of her vagina.

My boss fucked my wife gently at first. They enjoyed the fucking - he kissed her on her mouth, sucked on her lips, her breasts. Still with his cock inside her he turned her over, so she was now on top of him. The soft glow of the street light reflected off my ***** wife's back and buttocks as she stated riding his cock. Panting and moaning my ***** wife kept riding his cock faster and faster until with a loud gasp and scream her body collapsed on top of him, shaking with her orgasm. They lay there for a short while lustily kissing each other while he was still inside her. Then he tuned her over on her back and started to vigorously fuck my wife’s cunt quickly bringing the ***** to another orgasm. He then moaned as he released his cum in her cunt.

My boss continued his sexual affair with my wife. He was now her exclusive lover. I cooperated in every way to enhance his sexual experience with my wife. However my boss was not satisfied. He wanted to take over my wife completely. So he had me transferred to the Head office for about eight months. The moment I left he moved my wife to his apartment to live with him as his mistress. When I returned my wife was pregnant with his child. I moved in with them as their servant and as maid to their baby when it was born. Many times, I would clean and feed the baby while I could hear the mother and father fucking. As time went on my boss started to encourage my wife to entertain his friends, associates and company clients. When my boss finished his assignment after five years and left the country to take up a new posting one of the clients took over my wife as his mistress. My wife and her son moved in with him and I moved in with them as well as their servant.

Oh yes would love to serve like this also... just the life I dream of

Users who are viewing this thread