• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolded on Wedding Night?

• Thread starterDirtyoleman
  • Start date

Dirtyoleman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2011
Any guys here had to watch their bride be fucked by other guys on your wedding night?

Not on our wedding night, but within 3 months of getting married.

I bet my dad had to watch my ***** mommy

Great story Mac (0: I've tried making sure my wife gets with a BF on our Annaversy a few times over the years. Always a huge turn on.
Hank

not on the wedding night, but 1 week afterwards. J.R. moved in with us as he was being transferred and needed a place to stay, 2 days later he was banging Samantha on our bed.

Tell us more Danyg -from the begininnig

Yes love to hear more

Not wedding night, but...

Dirtyoleman said:
Any guys here had to watch their bride be fucked by other guys on your wedding night?

Honeymoon (9 days after my 2nd wedding). In the Maldives, yes.

But I have a stranger tale to narrate. Ask if you are curious. About my slut who was seeing a much, much yonger guy then. He was 27, she 39.

He decided to get married (his bride was all of 22!). While the elaborate Indian ceremony was unfolding on the groundfloor, she took me up to the groom's room and fucked him silly as an 'initiation'. I was told to lay off and just watch.

I consummated a cuck's marriage for him on their wedding night. She wasn't on birth control and of course I didn't pull out.

My wife fucked her brides maids husband in the limo on the way to the reception.

socalguy2217 said:
My wife fucked her brides maids husband in the limo on the way to the reception.

She's a hottie. Is she still fertile?

I got slipped a couple benadryl on my honeymoon earlier this year, this guy who was about 40 dumped them in my beer while I went to the restroom. I just found out about a week ago what really happened, my 23 year old wife is such a slut.

seansgirl said:
I got slipped a couple benadryl on my honeymoon earlier this year, this guy who was about 40 dumped them in my beer while I went to the restroom. I just found out about a week ago what really happened, my 23 year old wife is such a slut.

So he treated your allergies?

txwifebreeder said:
So he treated your allergies?

People from Texas really are stupid as shit.

Vanessa Chaland said:
I cuckolded my husband on our wedding night. And for several months before while I trained him to accept his new place in my life. No point in marrying him if he wasn't going to be able to deal with my lovers and my lifestyle right?

I love the way you think...you make me so powerless

Users who are viewing this thread