• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding A Husband

• Thread starterweiberknecht
  • Start date

weiberknecht

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2010
My wife posted this in another FemDom forum:

Cuckolding my husband

Cuckolding is the cornerstone of a female dominated marriage. I consider cuckolding a more effective tool in dominating my husband than a riding crop. It is the ultimate humiliation and torture and demonstration of my superiority and rule of my will.
Actually, the fact that I could cuckold the man and that he would endure, made me decide to marry him.
I am five years older than my husband and met him when he was just 25 and still fairly green. I, on the other hand, had been divorced for over 4 years and was enjoying life as an attractive woman who could have virtually any man I wanted. I was not prepared to give that up again and enter the conventional monogamous relationship of a marriage. Furthermore, having been raised by a domineering mother, who was ruling the household and constantly pushing my dad around, I was just not able to adjust or even submit to a partner and make any compromises.
At first, my husband, who was a new employee at the same company, young and quite attractive, on his way up the corporate ladder, was just another one of several men I had intimate relations with at the same time. I soon found out, though, that although he was quite jealous of me dating other guys, he was reluctantly giving in and accepting that he had no exclusive right to my affection. In addition he showed definite signs of a very submissive personality and willingness to assume the dominated part in our relationship. I recognized that he would get sexually excited when I would wear extremely high heels or boots, seemed to get aroused over any account of strong women controlling men, whether in fact or fiction and he was letting me completely take the lead as far as our sexual activities were concerned. Having been around and able to explore the outer fringes of sexual behavior myself, I put one and one together and saw that this was a match made in heaven. Proof came one day when I had to change our plans of spending a night together at my place on short notice, because another man I had met only once called to tell me he was in town and wanted to take me out. I made no fuss about it and started to get ready to go out in spite of us being in the middle of preparing some dinner for us. Of course, he began to beg and plead me not to go but when I remained firm and told him he could stay , if he wanted, clean up the place and wait for my return, he surrendered and agreed to this. I dressed and was ready to go and when he hugged me to say good-bye, he recognized I was not wearing any panties under my skirt. Obviously shocked, he asked me about it and I don’t know what possessed me when I told him I wanted to be prepared in case I would get a chance to have a quick fuck with my date. He was totally floored, literally. He fell to his knees and started to whimper and begged me not to do this. He held my legs an started kissing them as to show his devotion. I lifted my foot and held my high heels in front of his face and he started kissing my shoe. Now I knew what was going on inside his pants in spite of the display of emotional distress and ordered him to take them off quickly. When he bared himself, his penis was standing rock hard, pointing prominently into the air. I chuckled and called him a little piglet for getting so horny. I stroked him a few times and told him not to masturbate and I would want to see his cock still hard upon my return. Then I left and locked him inside the apartment. Unfortunately, I did not get fucked by my date that night, but I had to stop the car on the way home and finger myself to an orgasm while thinking of a man waiting for me at home with an erect penis just because I ordered him to. From then on, this became more or less routine. I continued to date other men and openly had sex with them while he would spend the night locked up in my apartment.
This set the stage and we got married. The roles in our marriage suit both mine and my husband’s personalities. I am in charge and he follows. I control all the finances. My husband serves. As I believe a truly dominant wife must not allow her submissive husband to exercise any controlling act, I do not permit him to mount me anymore. Actually he is not allowed to fuck at all so I can keep him in a stage of permanent arousal, which makes it easier for me to manipulate him. As a true submissive, he has to get his kicks out of me dominating him, playing with my shoes and being ****** to do housework while I amuse myself with other men.

Your wife is awesome! You are an extremely lucky man.

Abner take your add and go somewhere else

Interesting read.

weiberknecht said:
I am five years older than my husband and met him when he was just 25 and still fairly green. I, on the other hand, had been divorced for over 4 years and was enjoying life as an attractive woman who could have virtually any man I wanted. .

You can say that for another 5 or 10 years and then he will say the same things or worse.

Furthermore, having been raised by a domineering mother, who was ruling the household and constantly pushing my dad around, I was just not able to adjust or even submit to a partner and make any compromises.

Do you think being raised by a domineering mother is a good idea? Will you like if your sons or daughters end up like you?

Of course, he began to beg and plead me not to go but when I remained firm and told him he could stay , if he wanted, clean up the place and wait for my return, he surrendered and agreed to this.

So you got a beggar as your husband? Do you love him or hate him? Do you love when he begs or hate him despise him when he begs? Because if you love him when he begs, do you go become all wet down there and jump his bones? Or Do you go rushing off to other men's arms?

I am in charge and he follows. I control all the finances. My husband serves.

Sure that's what you love most. Control him. Control his finances. Just pray that he doen't comes in contact with someone as abrasive as me, else you will be history sooner thanyou'd know!

As a true submissive, he has to get his kicks out of me dominating him, playing with my shoes and being ****** to do housework while I amuse myself with other men.

Of course that's why you married him. He earns , you control his finances, he does housework, you don't give him any and you amuse yoruself with other men.

Tell us honestly why did you marry him ?What is your opinion Custer?

I think it is cute that hubby "wants what she is having" - surely this is an excellent arrangement, and hubby does not need to think about anything, except serving her every wish. Devotion to duty cums in many forms.

Users who are viewing this thread