• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding Bi-Sexuality

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
There's a lot of confusion still ongoing regarding cuckold hubbies and the fact that some of them enjoy pleasing their wives' black lover by sucking his cock clean of her pussy juice. In a way its sort of like the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. For some hubbies, they can be professed as being bi in nature same as their women whom as well enjoy playing with other like-minded women like themselves when in the mood... But are all such cuckold hubbies classed as being bi, or is that an unfair judgement?

I think it's an unfair judgment. Some prefer to do it as an act of submission, or following orders. Not all such cuckolds should be classified as bisexuals.

Let's just enjoy our sexuality and stop drawing lines!

I'm with Jinxy on this. Not being a guy I can only relate to an extent but I have had multiple sexual encounters with other women and have enjoyed some of them almost as much as sex with a man. But I don't consider myself truly bisexual. I wouldn't want to date a woman or have a woman as my primary partner.

Can't we all just enjoy our kinks without labels?

Jinxypie said:
I think it's an unfair judgment. Some prefer to do it as an act of submission, or following orders. Not all such cuckolds should be classified as bisexuals.

I agree with that. Its more of a sexual kink and nothing more... But there's always those annoying folks who look at it the wrong way and often they too harbour some guilt when eventually they succumb to indulging in it.

Don't see anything wrong with the bisexual label. And re: your statement ~ harbour some guilt when...they succumb to...it. I am reminded of a spoof of Penthouse magazine that was in the old school National Lampoon. It was a magazine called 'RePenthouse' with a scantily clad couple on the cover, saying their evening prayers (presumably Christian, probably Catholic wife sitting on bed; hands clasped, looking upward and husband kneeling). And the blurb/slogan on the cover read; "Feeling good, about feeling bad, about feeling good."

The whole purpose of the bisexual designation was to acknowledge this middle ground between gay & strait. Ironically, many gays & lesbians seemed, at least initially, if not continuously, to ostracise this group more than heterosexuals do. And, by the way, there is apparently a gaggle of ultra-conservative (read, insane) bishops who want to outlaw any and all forms of contraception. And that would definitely include continued existence of this and any other so-called 'dirty' websites. Talk about a flat earth society! I'm not suggesting formation of a cuckold lifestyle crusade a la gay pride, but the nutcases, all too often, have the ear of law~makers (and I use that term loosely). The freedoms that remain after Homeland Security are still tenuous and not guaranteed unless we are vigilant in keeping them.

Sorry, I interjected politics into sex talk...that was in bad taste wasn't it?

Were just sex addicts , and its ok

I'v got an idea , since we can't seem to agree on when you are a faggot or lesbian , lets just agree that if you love to have sex with both your a SEX ADDICT and just can't get enough . NOW ! a question , if a guys receiving a blow job by another guy would that make HIM gay also ? I love pussy and I love sucking cock too , but I wouldn't want a guy sucking me thats why I asked . I love the submissive feeling I get when he tells me , thats a good faggot suck it down . BUT I'M NOT GAY , I'm a SEXUALLY ORAL ADDICT who loves eating pussy , cock and ass . But I'll fuck your wife too , A SEX ADDICT .

I think it is just an act of submission to the dom wife and bull(s).

Pinkyrod said:
I think it is just an act of submission to the dom wife and bull(s).

I agree with what's been said so far... But how about a case where the wife wants the bull to fuck the husband, even though neither are gay?

I think some cucks who weren't really Bi just see it as a next step or thrill in the lifestyle.

Jinxypie said:

===========

This^ </thread>

tomas said:
I agree with what's been said so far... But how about a case where the wife wants the bull to fuck the husband, even though neither are gay?

I would assume that this is still an act of Domination/Submission. Obviously the wife is playing the ultimate dom slightly subbing her lover and severly subbing the husband.

Being gay would mean that they probably arn't going to be in this situation so I don't think that title could be assigned into this situation. Are either of the men bi? If so then of course its not a big deal to have some guy on guy for the pleasure of the female.

I don't think it would be a big deal for the lover to make the lady happy by fucking the husbands ass or mouth.

Whats most important is that everyone ultimatly is having a good time (even if that means the husband's good time is enjoying the humilitation.).

bamabelle26 said:
I'm with Jinxy on this. Not being a guy I can only relate to an extent but I have had multiple sexual encounters with other women and have enjoyed some of them almost as much as sex with a man. But I don't consider myself truly bisexual. I wouldn't want to date a woman or have a woman as my primary partner.

Can't we all just enjoy our kinks without labels?

good post, i like honesty

monitaur said:
Don't see anything wrong with the bisexual label. And re: your statement ~ harbour some guilt when...they succumb to...it. I am reminded of a spoof of Penthouse magazine that was in the old school National Lampoon. It was a magazine called 'RePenthouse' with a scantily clad couple on the cover, saying their evening prayers (presumably Christian, probably Catholic wife sitting on bed; hands clasped, looking upward and husband kneeling). And the blurb/slogan on the cover read; "Feeling good, about feeling bad, about feeling good."

The whole purpose of the bisexual designation was to acknowledge this middle ground between gay & strait. Ironically, many gays & lesbians seemed, at least initially, if not continuously, to ostracise this group more than heterosexuals do. And, by the way, there is apparently a gaggle of ultra-conservative (read, insane) bishops who want to outlaw any and all forms of contraception. And that would definitely include continued existence of this and any other so-called 'dirty' websites. Talk about a flat earth society! I'm not suggesting formation of a cuckold lifestyle crusade a la gay pride, but the nutcases, all too often, have the ear of law~makers (and I use that term loosely). The freedoms that remain after Homeland Security are still tenuous and not guaranteed unless we are vigilant in keeping them.

Sorry, I interjected politics into sex talk...that was in bad taste wasn't it?

My view is that religous men seem to have some very strong views about sex, which seems a bit strange if you are Roman Catholic and have taken a vow of chastity. If they don't have sexual experience, how come they set themselves up as an expert?

pussy boy said:
I'v got an idea , since we can't seem to agree on when you are a faggot or lesbian , lets just agree that if you love to have sex with both your a SEX ADDICT and just can't get enough . NOW ! a question , if a guys receiving a blow job by another guy would that make HIM gay also ? I love pussy and I love sucking cock too , but I wouldn't want a guy sucking me thats why I asked . I love the submissive feeling I get when he tells me , thats a good faggot suck it down . BUT I'M NOT GAY , I'm a SEXUALLY ORAL ADDICT who loves eating pussy , cock and ass . But I'll fuck your wife too , A SEX ADDICT .

How can we be sure that being gay is abnormal and heterosexual is normal?

A huge number of teenage girls reckon that it is cool to be gay, and they have no problem holding hands in public with another girl.

A lot of macho men experiment with touching other guy's cocks while very young out of curiosty, but their father makes it clear that that behavour is never to be repeated or he will be disowned.

tomas said:

Wife may be testing her husband to see if he loves her unconditonally; or she may like making him do taboo things to test his ibedience, so that she can tell her horny friends over coffee about what she made her husband do; or she may want to give her bull a "gift" - hubby being the gift to show that he is fully committed to his wife being able to fuck other men to her heart's content, anywhere, anytime.

If the hand that rocks the cradle is in charge, then hubby will just do anything his wife requires of him - no point rocking the boat, just do what she wants and don't question it.

If a wife likes anal from her bull, then she might want her hubby to enjoy "what she is having". Afterall, ther are "his and hers clothing".

Saraha said:
My view is that religous men seem to have some very strong views about sex, which seems a bit strange if you are Roman Catholic and have taken a vow of chastity. If they don't have sexual experience, how come they set themselves up as an expert?

That's a very interesting point you made there!

This seems to be an unending question Thomas!

But are all such cuckold hubbies classed as being bi, or is that an unfair judgement?

I do not believe all can be classed as Bi because it is obvious men become cuckolds for more than one reason and some men are willingly cuckolded by thier mates while others feel they are ****** to accept it and remain with the woman for various reasons. Way too much emphasis is placed on women taking black lovers, some do of course, but many select men of their own race. Many men desire to have sex with other men but are partnered with a woman, these are best suited for cuckoldry, and enjoy it. Others have wives that they do not want to lose for love, financial or social/business matters.
They do as the mate/bull desire for fear of losing the benefits of being married. Many of these me are denied sex. In these cases he becomes very subservant to his mate and maybe her lover. Many grow to like cleaning and being used. All cucks are submissive to some degrees.

Attachments

• CW10nov1103.jpg
    CW10nov1103.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 117
  • CW10nov1104.jpg
    CW10nov1104.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 124
  • CW16sep1101.jpg
    CW16sep1101.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 127
  • CW21sep1101.jpg
    CW21sep1101.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 129
  • user1416_pic9386_1300367338.jpg
    user1416_pic9386_1300367338.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 135
A big part of our cuckoldry is domination and humiliation. The cuckold in our relationship would never go out and look to be with guys as far as I know, nor would he suck my dick without his gf there nor would I want him to lol. She drives the whole thing and I like that she has control. So if he submits to me and his gf and that makes him Bi then I guess he is. But I think he is straight and just loves being humiliated and while he would prefer it be done by a woman the fact that his gf is there ordering him to submit to me is good enough for him.

This is how I see it. Sexuality is too complex to classify. I think all sexuality is situational, it has to be. Because if you a homophobic straight man with a blind fold gettin your cock sucked by another guy, and you don't know its a guy. Your gonna feel the same no matter what, until you find out its a dude thats been suckin you off, lol! Its all in the mind. They say the mind is the most important sex organ and its true.

One thing everybody has in common is basic sexuality, and the desire to get off. Everything else is details. Im a straight married man, i don't think Im even bi though. Because I could suck a dick in a sexual situation with my wife. But i got no desire to strip a mans clothes off at work or admire the shape of his ass at the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread