• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolding close to home.

• Thread starterthecoupleyousaw
  • Start date

thecoupleyousaw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2006
Vancouver, BC
not so much a cuckold as a wittols who's very much into cuckolding roleplay,
but the story goes, we mainly use adultdating services to find people to play with, but lately my woman has had quite the hunger for cock, and not so much of an appetite for pussy, which is fine with me. so we've been mainly looking for mfm sex, and we found a man who happened to live quite near to us. and he happened to live in a basement suite underneath my girlfriends (soon to be ex) uncle, and the place that her lived in use to be her grandparents suit.
So from the get go it was quite trippy. Thankfully her exuncle was not home as we keep our swing life discreet. although time was rushed my girl loved his cock, and I love watching her take it. We'll definitely be back for more, and now every time we text him we say, Wanna fuck the landlords niece?.
he's totally turned on by it, and so are we, knowing we're doing this under his nose.

Actually Macnfries, her soon to be ex-uncle is an abusive slob. which is one of the many reasons her aunt is divorcing him, and her aunt hasn't sleep with him in months and discreetly seeks out other men. so it looks like he's the cuckold.
I'm just wondering whether our new friend has bedded her aunt, not many men have fucked auntie and niece. so I'm wondering if he has, I'll admit her auntie is pretty sexy.
I'm hoping he has. as it would be very kinky, especially if he's actively fucking them both.

You should bring it up with him and suggest that your wife and he work on the aunt to get a fmf set up for him. Maybe you can get a double with the wife and her aunt also. Is she a natural aunt, or aunt by marriage?

Users who are viewing this thread