Cuckolding fallout in the U.S. Senate...

• Thread starterCuster Laststand
  • Start date

Custer Laststand

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2007
See today's (12 May 2011) New York Times, here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/13/us/politics/13ensign.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&hp

for an interesting description of the fallout now in progress from a case of cuckolding in the U.S. Senate.

Note the Senate Ethics Committee consequences and legal consequences that may result from a Dept. of Justice investigation have resulted, and are continuing to result, not from the cuckolding of a senator's staff member by the senator and the staff member's wife per se, but rather from the subsequent attempts by the senator to "buy off" the cuckolded staff member... and keep him quiet, presumably... with money and by wielding "power and influence."

Note also the senator was warned by another staff member and his own attorney that what he was doing was blatantly illegal... but he forged ahead and did it anyway. On the whole, it seems to be a good example of a man in a high place assuming he could disregard the law and no one would make any noise about it.

He should have had a press conference back at the beginning and told his constituents that he fucked his friend's wife instead of trying to cover it up. He could have posted on here and picked up the Nevada cuckold vote!

Now he will just have to find work as a lawyer or lobbyist and make millions of dollars. So sad.

Susan's Slave said:
[The senator] should have had a press conference back at the beginning and told his constituents that he fucked his [staff member's and] friend's wife instead of trying to cover it up. He could have posted on here and picked up the Nevada cuckold vote!

Good point... he may have gained a massive number of new admirers in that way.

Susan's Slave said:
Now he will just have to find work as a lawyer or lobbyist and make millions of dollars. So sad.

Absolutely. It's heart-rending. On the plus side, though, I can't recall ever hearing of a lobbyist or attorney being criticized, let alone prosecuted, for being fucked by some other man's wife. Maybe, though, that's just because I haven't paid sufficient attention... also, lobbyists tend not to have very recognizable names. (I think they prefer that, since they function somewhat under the radar.)

I saw a piece a n MSN the other day where they portrayed her as a victim of John Ensign- It takes two to tango. She could have said NO!