• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding husband this weekend

• Thread startercarrieanne72
  • Start date

carrieanne72

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2016
I'm 43 years old and my husband has brought up more than once that he thinks I would enjoy a larger guy. While I hate to admit it my husband is on the smaller side at only about 4.5". Over the years I have missed a big piece of meat between my legs that I once enjoyed many years ago. I've had a 19 year old coworker that has been hitting on me relentlessly for the past few weeks and told me how badly he wants to see my tits. Rumors around the office are that he is well hung and I've always had a thing for young guys so this Saturday when there wont be many others working he's going to get his wish to see my tits when he asks and anything else he wants also. I hope he likes my tits.

View attachment 480604

Last edited:
Hi Ms. Carrieanne,

Welcome to the forum!

carrieanne72 said:
I'm 43 years old...

Cool! That's a very good age for a married woman to be seeking a young lover...

carrieanne72 said:
...and, my husband has brought up more than once that he thinks I would enjoy a larger guy.

Very good. Sounds like he understands your needs...

carrieanne72 said:
While I hate to admit it, my husband is on the smaller side — about 4.5".

That's not something you should hate to admit. It's something your husband should hate to admit. I suggest finding ways to take delight in teasing him about his small penis size, whenever an opportunity presents itself (and even when it doesn't).

carrieanne72 said:
Over the years, I have missed having a big piece of meat between my legs like I once enjoyed many years ago.

As you should. It's entirely appropriate for you, as a married woman with a small-penis husband, to fantasize about fucking men with much larger cocks. And, visualizing yourself doing it... especially while masturbating... can lead to action.

carrieanne72 said:
I've had a 19 year old co-worker who has been hitting on me relentlessly for the past few weeks; he has told me how badly he wants to see my tits.

Great! Opportunity is ringing your doorbell... insistently, while knocking loudly.

carrieanne72 said:
Rumors around the office are that he is well hung.

Sounds like he has rung the doorbells of one or more of your female colleagues, and they allowed their curiosity to get the better of them...

carrieanne72 said:
And, I've always had a thing for young guys.

Hey... there's nothing wrong with that. It's totally appropriate for a woman in a long-term marriage to a small-penis husband, such as yourself (not to mention, of course, for other married women whose husbands are no longer as young as they used to be).

carrieanne72 said:
So, this Saturday when there won't be many others working, he's going to get his wish to see my tits when he asks, and anything else he wants also. I hope he likes my tits.

Well, from your photo you posted — thank you for that, Ms. Carrieanne — I'm confident your 19 year-old lover-in-waiting will like your tits. To help ensure that, you might consider going in on Saturday without a bra, or at most, a very skimpy bra, and being prepared to flash him even if he doesn't ask. That would almost certainly lead to your desired outcome, during which I'm sure he will find your other assets very attractive and desirable, as well.

Good luck! I hope you have a hot and erotic weekend. Will look forward to hearing about it.

—Custer

Last edited:
There is no doubt he will ask, he always does. Thanks for the compliment also. I'm nervous but excited at the same time.

Reactions: toolman2c
carrieanne72 said:
There is no doubt he will ask, he always does. Thanks for the compliment also. I'm nervous but excited at the same time.

Hey... you're welcome. Perhaps your hot-and-horny young lover-in-waiting will suggest slipping out to someplace more appropriate, so you can enjoy the pleasures of each other's company overnight...

I dont know about overnight but I sure would love to get a good fucking if he's as big as rumored.

Seize the opportunity. When it's gone it's gone.

Could be the start of a fun relationship. I bet your husband will love knowing what you plan to do.

Mike

My hope is to come home to him with a big load of cum in my pussy for him.

carrieanne72 said:
My hope is to come home to him with a big load of cum in my pussy for him.

And us. Take a pic of the load leaking out of your pussy and him cleaning you. Yes those are some lovely tits.

Good luck Carrie , lets hope you get a big cum load in you

I'm really enjoying this forum. I was really nervous at first about posting here but have enjoyed the feedback and a few compliments. I appreciate the advise and encouragement that I have received. I look forward to hearing from more of you and your feedback it has really encouraged me to moving into this lifestyle.

Re. one of your comment in an earlier post:

carrieanne72 said:
There is no doubt he will ask [to see my tits], he always does.

Good. Have you considered wearing a low-cut bra with nipple holes, so your nipples project out through your bra...? Erect, if you're turned on when you show him...? That would turn him on for sure, while letting him know you're ready for more.

carrieanne72 said:
I'm really enjoying this forum. I was really nervous at first about posting here but have enjoyed the feedback and a few compliments. I appreciate the advise and encouragement that I have received. I look forward to hearing from more of you and your feedback it has really encouraged me to moving into this lifestyle.

Doubly-good. You appear to have what's most important, in addition to a prospective young lover — a husband who understands your needs, and is encouraging you, if indirectly, so seek increased sexual satisfaction outside your marriage.

Go for it!

You go girl!

Your 'story' reminds me of a similar experience my wife had years ago.
She was in her middle 30's, and had a much younger co-worker vying for affection and attention. She wanted to do it, but was very nervous; she had never had a guy so much younger. Several other guys that were a few years younger, but he was practically half her age!
She finally seduced him one night, and they fucked regularly for several months.

I hope yours turns out much the same and you enjoy it immensely!
You certainly have the looks and body to please ANY man, regardless of age!

Custer I don't have a bra with nipple holes but its not hard to tell when my nipples are hard. When I show him my tits on Saturday I don't think he'll have any trouble telling that I'm horny. I wanted to share a photo of my husband's dick with you all. This is what I have settled for over the past 7 years. b.jpg
b.jpg

I can't wait to hear how this story turns out!

My horniness got the best of me at work today. Just before lunch today while going to the bathroom I decided to take off my panties, as I walked back to my office I tossed them on my coworkers desk as he was working and walked on. About 2 hours later he showed up at my office door and smiled. I told him "buy me a drink after work on Saturday and we'll talk" again he told me he wants to see my tits and walked away.

Well the rumors were true, his cock was nearly twice the size of my husbands. I'm sticking with young guys from now on, he fucked me twice within an hour and I went home with a double-stuffed creampie. I'll post details later if anyone is interested when I have more time. carrieanneXXX (1).jpgcarrieanneXXX (2).jpgcarrieanneXXX (3).jpgcarrieanneXXX (4).jpgcarrieanneXXX (5).jpg
carrieanneXXX (1).jpg carrieanneXXX (2).jpg carrieanneXXX (3).jpg carrieanneXXX (4).jpg carrieanneXXX (5).jpg

Reactions: jdunn and DrFeelg00d69
Yes----do post details please, we 'd love to hear them. Great pictures by the way!!!!

carrieanne72 said:
My horniness got the best of me at work today. Just before lunch today while going to the bathroom I decided to take off my panties, as I walked back to my office I tossed them on my coworkers desk as he was working and walked on.

Good move...

carrieanne72 said:
About 2 hours later he showed up at my office door...

Um... two hours??

carrieanne72 said:
...and smiled.

OK, good...

carrieanne72 said:
I told him, "buy me a drink after work on Saturday and we'll talk."

A small price to pay... very reasonable...

carrieanne72 said:
Again, he told me he wants to see my tits and walked away.

Sounds like kind of a one-note song. But, you could hardly mistake his meaning...

carrieanne72 said:
Well, the rumors were true... his cock was nearly twice the size of my husband's.

Awright...

carrieanne72 said:
I'm sticking with young guys from now on.

You may discover, sooner or later, that young guys have variable-sized cocks (like older guys). But, they can probably get it up sooner, keep it up longer, and fuck more times than older guys, so your decision to go after young guys is almost certainly a good one.

carrieanne72 said:
He fucked me twice within an hour and I went home with a double-stuffed creampie. I'll post details later if anyone is interested when I have more time.

Excellent — sounds like a satisfying outcome. And, a "double-stuffed cream pie," you say...? I like it. Congratulations!

And, hey... of course we're interested. Please fill us in as to how and where it happened. Did you fuck your co-worker "on the job" in a vacant office...? Or, did you go somewhere else...? If he bought you a drink after work, that would suggest the latter...

Users who are viewing this thread