• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding husband this weekend

• Thread startercarrieanne72
  • Start date
Oh my Carrieanne ,That is so hot . So tonight is he fucking you some more , filling your hot hungry pussy full again . You have a great time young lady . When my wife cuckolded me she loved the extra cock like you do.

Reactions: toolman2c
Glad to see hubby is on board.

Now to find others to fuck.

Get all you can while it lasts, cause nothing lasts forever.

My husband got home yesterday afternoon and asked when my friend was coming over. So I knew he was really wanting to watch. My friend got there about 7:00 and we had a few drinks. I've found that a few drinks loosen me up. After some conversation I started rubbing both of their cocks because I was sitting between them. I abandon my husbands dick and undid my friends pants and starting sucking his cock. I looked up at my husband just for some reassurance and he didnt say no so I kept going. Once good and hard he bent me over our couch and dropped my pants and fucked me doggy style right in front of him. My husband cant do me doggy because his dick is too small, I think this was a form of dominance but who knows. He was super hard and gave it to me good for quite a while another thing hubby lacks, longevity. I'm sure I came at least twice and then he shot his load straight into my pussy. I could tell my husband was hard but I think he was to embarrassed to get his dick out and jerk off. I think he was just in awe watching me get fucked. After my friend left my husband fucked me and got off but it was really disappointing after having a cock twice his size. I've gotten a lot of comments about my tits on this forum and just wanted to thank you all for that. I never really thought much of them before but its helped my self esteem so thank you.

Hey Carrieanne,

Glad to see things are going so well. I'm jealous. As hubby is on board this now opens the gates for you to explore your own sexuality and pleasure zones and limits.

If just watches that's OK, if he joins in that's OK, if he jerks off while watching that's OK, you fucking other other men is OK, in your own house is OK.

BUT

Things can change rapidly, so I suggest you continue at your current pace until it becomes habit at which point there is no turning back and puts you firmly in the drivers seat. At that point you can introduce other men into your life.

As an aside, though my avatar looks like I'm pack heat. I would estimate I'm 5 1/2" at best, NOW. Lack of use causes atrophy and I was a bit larger, large enough for rear entry but my wife doesn't like that, at least with me. But I can easily envision her taking a train bent over a soft cushion being filled with load after load.

Hope I didn't hijack your post. Keep us posted, PLEASE.

Thanks 2wheel, my sex drive is only increasing. I love my husband very much but the idea of humiliating him because of his small dick is a huge turn on to me. I'm doing things sexually that I always thought would just be a fantasy.

Reactions: DrFeelg00d69
The humiliation part is not on my horizon, but if that's what works you & him, go for it.

My wife used to have an enormous sex drive and we had a great sex life. Before we met she said she had sex with at least 300 men and that was a conservative number and it was probably more like 500. No sex is at ZERO.

Anyway, as I've opined before, it's great he's on board, that hurdle is behind you. I expect that your increasing sex drive will increase your sexual activity. Don't go so fast to overwhelm hubby, it's an emotionally difficult time for him. Nurture him as you increase your sexual activities, but definitely increase, don't ease off. Make sure to introduce different men, it will show him it's not emotional just sexual. After you're both comfortable with you being serviced by many different men introduce multiple men, 3-some with him watching, then 4-some., then the holy grail, a gang-bang.

Keep the enjoyment cumming and keep us posted.

carrieanne72 said:
.... My sex drive is only increasing.

More than a few married women have made similar comments on this forum. The more men they fuck men who aren't they're husbands, the more they want to fuck.

carrieanne72 said:
I love my husband very much, but the idea of humiliating him because of his small dick is a huge turn-on.

So much the better. Now that you've fucked your lover in front of your husband, making him undeniably your self-acknowledged cuckold, you might consider letting him know you expect him to wear feminine... perhaps frilly and pink... women's panties from now on, to remind him on a daily basis that his weenie is so small it can easily be contained in women's panties.

An ancillary advantage would be, a cuckold required by wear (say) frilly pink panties by his wife tends to be less inclined to take his pants off for another woman.

Then, you could further humiliate him by referring to him when the two of you are alone together — not in a mean-spirited way, but in a sensuously-loving way — as (e.g.) panty-boy, teeny-weenie, pencil-prick, baby-balls, etc.

carrieanne72 said:
I'm doing things sexually that I always thought would just be fantasies.

Good! Keep up your well-justified pursuit of your newfound sexual and emotional satisfaction, Ms. Carrianne.

Wonderful tale. Please keep writing.

Keep us updated.

Carrieanne72 Hi Lady, I wish to tell you that your tits are beautiful. But guess what? That is NOT ALL OF IT. Your are prime table pussy all over lady and now you are a HOT WIFE. It just don't get any better than that. You need to give that sweet pussy to some more pussy hounds. That is pussy hounds with super big cocks. I Thank You for sharing your adventures and your husband also for understanding that you deserve all the big cocks you desire. I can ALMOST taste you beautiful pussy from just looking and the photos you posted. Damm I am glad there is a hot wife on here getting some serious dick other than her hubby's. Hopeful Cucks wife seems to be getting a good start with her first monster dicks. So Congratulations Ladies , I Tip My Stetson and say THANKS. For Hot Wife IS A True Treasure. okdeacon, said this.

Wow this stopped fast , to bad . At first it sounded like it was going to be a nice story of cuckolding and lust

Sorry Saraha, I am new here been a cucky to wife for 25 years . This was getting to where . She could own hubby . Put him in pantys and have more lovers than the co worker .

Re. Ms. Carrieanne's comment:

carrieanne72 said:
.... my sex drive is only increasing. I love my husband very much, but [I find] the idea of humiliating him because of his small dick a huge turn on. I'm doing things sexually that I always thought would just be a fantasy.

And:

whitney said:
Oh my Carrieanne, that is so hot. .... You have a great time, young lady. When my wife cuckolded me she loved the extra cock, like you do.

And:

whitney said:
Wow, this stopped fast. Too bad. At first, it sounded like it was going to be a nice story of cuckolding and lust.

Perhaps Ms. Carrieanne is working on pantying her cuckold (in the tradition of many cuckoldress married women), but he's turning out to be resistant.

If so, one hopes she has not become discouraged vis-a-vis moving forward with humiliating her cuckold in that way — which he secretly wants, more than likely. Rather, one hopes she will lovingly-and-sensuously keep at it, always with good humor (never in a mean-spirited way). It will only be a matter of time until he gives in and takes the important symbolic step of wearing (preferably pink) feminine panties for Ms. Carrieanne on a daily basis.

What an excellent post Mrs. Carrie Ann and what a wonderful sexy and beautiful hot wife you are....totally enjoyed your adventures here and looking forward to hearing more...brave and you go girl.

Tim:slow:

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't had time to post anything for a while. I've been working long hours and just haven't had the time. I'm still fucking my friend at least once a week. I'm looking for input again from the forum. My friend wants to take me to a swingers club in a couple of weeks. I think I'm game for it because I've found myself thinking a lot lately about wanting to fuck someone new. I've never been to one and not really sure what to expect. My sex drive is off the charts now and I think I'm going to tell him yes but I'd love input from anyone that has had experience going to one.

Have gone to one several times over the years.

The sexual energy is palpable. It is a wonderful experience that I advise to all, even the solo artist. Try to find out in advance if this is a couples only party, many aren't and therefore opens up your adventures.

I suggest you tell him there are no boundary's for the evening and have at it.

carrieanne72 said:
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't had time to post anything for a while. I've been working long hours and just haven't had the time. I'm still fucking my friend at least once a week. I'm looking for input again from the forum. My friend wants to take me to a swingers club in a couple of weeks. I think I'm game for it because I've found myself thinking a lot lately about wanting to fuck someone new. I've never been to one and not really sure what to expect. My sex drive is off the charts now and I think I'm going to tell him yes but I'd love input from anyone that has had experience going to one.

Carrieanne72 sounds like it could be a blast for you to go with your FwB to the Swingers Club and as 2Wheel suggested, you should tell him that there are no boundary's for the evening. Have you talked to your husband about it?

Carrieanne have you had a bi try yet . Be great time , to try it . maybe thats why co worker wants to take you . And he can see you fuck others to . How is hubby doing with this . Have fun girl .

I definitely encourage you to go. The people there are just wonderful, friendly open, kind and respectful. Remember no means no is highly a highly valued motto there, so you don't have to do anything or anyone that you don't want to. There is a indescribable thrill fucking a stranger while others are doing the same thing. Watching and being watched by others is quite titillating. There is indeed a lot of bi women there and you could end up getting hit on by women especially with your tits. My wife did not like this aspect as she is not bi. She did like the fact that she could see the other mans' cock before trying it on for size. :rolleyes: