• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding husband this weekend

• Thread startercarrieanne72
  • Start date
My friend is fine with me fucking anyone that I want to he is encouraging it. Hubby has given me the OK to play as I want so I'm not sure if I'm going to tell him up front or just come home with a well used pussy for him to eat. As for trying bi, I guess I'm not opposed to it. I will probably just play that one by ear and see what happens if it happens. The idea of being watched is a turn on but at the same time makes me nervous but think I want to try it. The club that he wants to go to is couples and singles. Should I expect there to be a larger amount of guys as opposed to women or is it usually fairly balanced? How does clothing work at the clubs do you just take it off if you want or is it expected? If I can get up the courage I've even thought about trying a nude beach/resort this summer at some point. I'm still very insecure about my appearance but my curiosity is there. Anyone with experience that might could share their experience with it?

carrieanne72 said:
Custer I don't have a bra with nipple holes but its not hard to tell when my nipples are hard. When I show him my tits on Saturday I don't think he'll have any trouble telling that I'm horny. I wanted to share a photo of my husband's dick with you all. This is what I have settled for over the past 7 years. b.jpg

well at least hubby is bigger than me

carrieanne72 said:
Hi everyone. …. I'm looking for input again from the forum. My friend wants to take me to a swingers club in a couple of weeks.

Hi Ms. Carrieanne. Sounds like that would be a new experience. So, why not… go for it!

carrieanne72 said:
I think I'm game for it, because I've found myself thinking a lot lately about wanting to fuck someone new.

Good. That’s positive…

carrieanne72 said:
I've never been to one, and I’m not really sure what to expect. My sex drive is off the charts now…

Great! That’s even more positive…

carrieanne72 said:
My friend is fine with me fucking anyone I want; he is encouraging it.

The more married women who acknowledge their desires to fuck men other than their husbands and do so, the better. You are in the avante garde, working to advance the liberation of women, hence toward the betterment of society…

carrieanne72 said:
My hubby has given me the OK to play as I want, so I'm not sure if I'm going to tell him up front or just come home with a well used pussy for him to eat.

Your cuckold clearly has the right attitude. I suspect he’ll appreciate it, though, if you mention you’re going out on a date — then, perhaps lend it an aura of mystery by going on to say (sweetly) you’ll tell him about it when you get back, when you expect to have a tasty present for him. That will lend urgency to his masturbation, as he plays with his weenie (perhaps multiple times) while attempting to visualize what you and your lover(s) might be doing….

carrieanne72 said:
As for trying bi, I guess I'm not opposed to it. I will probably just play it by ear and see what happens (if it does happen).

Hey, whatever works for you….

carrieanne72 said:
The idea of being watched is a turn on, but at the same time it makes me nervous. I think I want to try it.

Seems like that would increase the erotic appeal….

carrieanne72 said:
The club that [my young lover] wants to go to is couples and singles. Should I expect there to be a larger amount of guys as opposed to women or is it usually fairly balanced? How does clothing work at the clubs do you just take it off if you want or is it expected?

carrieanne72 said:
When you go, you’ll find out….

carrieanne72 said:
If I can get up the courage, I've even thought about trying a nude beach or resort this summer.

I think that’s an excellent idea.

carrieanne72 said:
I'm still very insecure about my appearance…

Don’t be…

carrieanne72 said:
…but, my curiosity is there.

Conveying that you’re friendly, curious, and interested in meeting and talking with the other nudies — and more, when you feel so-inclined — are the main requirements. There will be no need to worry about whether you’re properly dressed…

Last edited:
I've frequented a club in FL periodically.

They have specific rules, including when the clothing 'optional' part begins. Since it's FL there the attendees tend to be a bit older, I'd estimate the breakdown be 60% men 40% women, except in Feb during Bike Week when the attendance becomes younger and more male. Some women will wear sexy lingerie the entire evening, most wear nothing (personal note: 'please don't take this wrong' after seeing an older women naked there is nothing to be embarrassed about).

Enjoy yourself and savor in the enjoyment others get from you.

Here it's couples only. There is a socializing area with dance floor, bar and there is a room where people go to fuck. Women usually where revealing sexy outfits.
You have to phone the club owners where the rules are made clear before you can attend.

We officially have plans to go next Friday now. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

carrieanne72 said:
We officially have plans to go next Friday now. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

Good. Incidentally (or perhaps I should say, not incidentally), you might ask your young lover... who is free of STD's, I gather... what the swing club members do to avoid STD transmission.

Condoms are strategically placed around the room.

Zipless...When you went with your wife how many guys did she usually fuck in a night? The idea of trying multiple partners excites me.

carrieanne72 said:
Zipless...When you went with your wife, how many guys did she usually fuck in a night? The idea of trying multiple partners excites me.

I suggest fucking as many men as you want to fuck. Sex drive varies among individuals, just like.... say.... musical talent, artistic ability, athletic ability, and other physical attributes. Thus, there's no reason to think there's some number of men you "should" feel like fucking because other women fuck about that many (or more, or less). (Confession: I'm not Zipless....)

She would usually pick one guy and he would be the center of attention. Sometimes one other would join in. One night she became the center of attention and she had five different cocks. A few fucked her twice. She needed it because she had a hard week and need to get lost in lust and pleasure. What a sore very satisfied sticky mess she was. It was heaven for me.

Well Carrieanne Friday night still club night , best of fun girl . You just go be yourself do what feels good to you .The good time and feelings will come.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi everyone,

Friday night was an incredible experience. I was ridiculously nervous going but the night turned out to be a great experience. I'll go into more detail when I have more time but I was able to fuck my friend and 2 other guys and the wife of one of the guys got a few licks in on my pussy. It was very intimidating at first being watched but after a while it became a big turn on. One of the guys is wanting to fuck again. When I went home my husband cleaned me up and tied to fuck me but I could barely feel his tiny dick after being serviced by 3 big dicks. I'm definitely going back.

Congrats. Glad you're really gotten into it. Are you sorry you didn't start down this road sooner?

carrieanne72 said:
Hi everyone....

Hi, Ms. Carrieanne! It’s good to see you back.

carrieanne72 said:
Friday night was an incredible experience. I was ridiculously nervous going [to the swing club,] but the night turned out to be a great experience.

Awright.... that's good to hear.

carrieanne72 said:
I'll go into more detail when I have more time.

OK....

carrieanne72 said:
Meanwhile — I was able to fuck my friend and 2 other guys....

Great! Good for you....

carrieanne72 said:
....and, the wife of one of the guys got a few licks in on my pussy.

Ah, a little lesbianism.... but, hey, why not....

carrieanne72 said:
It was very intimidating at first, being watched, but after a while it became a big turn on.

Great! That, of course, is part of what it's all about....

carrieanne72 said:
One of the guys wants to fuck again.

And, having taken him for a test drive, you know whether you want to fuck him again. An advantage of swing clubs is, it enables you to meet and get acquainted (in a physical sense, not just a conversational sense) with new lovers....

carrieanne72 said:
When I went home, my husband cleaned me up....

With his tongue, I assume.... if so, it sounds like he's becoming accustomed to his proper role as your cuckold. Speaking of which, you might introduce him to, and begin practicing, the fine art of queening. If you were to order a queening stool (say, online), you could do that in a way that would maximize comfort and pleasure for both of you. See, for instance:

Queens and kings, homepage:
http://queens.smbsolutionsuk.net/home.htm

History of queening:
http://queens.smbsolutionsuk.net/the_history_of_queening.htm

Queening gallery:
http://queens.smbsolutionsuk.net/janes_guide.htm

carrieanne72 said:
….and, he tried to fuck me but I could barely feel his tiny dick after being serviced by 3 big dicks.

That being, of course, one of the reasons you’ve made him your cuckold….

carrieanne72 said:
I’m definitely going back.

Good! Thank you for the update, Ms. Carrieanne. It’s good to hear you found your swing-club experience erotic and rewarding, and that you met a longer-term new lover, potentially.

Hotwife.jpg

Where was my party invite

I'd love to give you some BBC.

Be nice if Carrieann gave us some new storys

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread