Cuckolding my Husband the first time (True Story)

• Thread starterdreweiflandt
  • Start date

dreweiflandt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2009
So a little background before I tell this true story. The actual events did happen although some of the facts have been embellished a bit in the interest of telling a good story.

My husband and I have always had a great sex life, Id say that we get pretty kinky actually. Although in the 6 years we have been married neither of us has ever had sex with anyone else. One day I was on the computer and I went to login to my gmail account. When I did I found that someone was already logged in. I went to logout when one of the emails caught my eye. I opened the email and began to read, it was a email from a forum for cuckolds. As I read along I found a link to some photos, I took a deep breath and clicked, to my surprise it was my husband. He was completely naked in the photo bent over with a small vibrator in his ass and between his legs a large pool of cum. I was really shocked although a little turned on by it. At this point I knew his username so I quickly registered for an account started doing some investigation. As I mentioned I was turned on by the photo although I was pretty upset and a little worried he may be cheating on me. For the next few hours I read hundreds of posts and learned secrets about my husband I never knew.

I found out that he had a strong desire to become a cuckold. He talked about having me get fucked by black men while he watched with his cock locked in chastity. He detailed how after I had been fucked that I would put on a strapon and fuck him and milk his cock while still locked up. I was really shocked and didn't know how I felt about it although my husbands writings were very honest and open. I was surprised that he had never shared these interests with me. So I honestly was against the idea but I thought I shouldn't be too quick to judge. A few weeks went by and I spend alot of time thinking about my husbands desires. So your probably thinking after some time had passed that I got onboard with the idea of cuckolding my husband. Well I did, although I was irritated that he was calling all the shots. From the research I did the woman should be empowered in the relationship not the cuckold. So I started to hatch a plan to introduce my husband into his new role as my cuckold.

After dinner one Tuesday night I poured my husband a glass of wine and told him that I had some things I wanted to talk about. I told him to listen and be open minded before making a decision. (Yes I did plan to trick him and not revile my entire plan at once.) In a very calculated manner to make myself sound embarrassed I blurted out "I want to fuck you in the ass with a strapon!" He did a very convincing job of looking shocked. I told him that I had already purchased a strapon and it even included a fake cum solution that could be squirted out. I could see he was excited when he interrogated me about where these desires had come from. We talk about it for a good hour before he finally said that he would be interested in exploring my fantasy. Little did he know that I had I had a much more devious plan in mind. That night in bed I had trouble sleeping I thought about keeping my plans secret from him. I rationalized my plans by telling myself that since he had been so secretive that I deserved to even the scales. I started to fantasize about my plans and I found myself getting so wet. I ended up rubbing my clit that night as my husband slept next to me. I finally ended up drifting off to sleep after an amazing orgasm.

Two weeks and my husband hadn't mentioned anything about our discussion. This really didn't bother me since I was very busy planning our special evening. I was actually impressed with how patient he was. It was a Thursday evening after dinner that I told him that I planned our strapon experience for Saturday evening. I also alluded that we might get into a little light bondage which both of us really enjoy. Nothing crazy just a little rough and maybe getting tied up.

I slept in late Saturday morning since I wanted to have plenty of energy for the evening. In the early evening the two of us went out to dinner and had a couple glasses of wine. I know he was talking to me at dinner but my mind was wandering thinking about what we were about to do later. We got home around 7 giving me 2 hours to prepare, I went upstairs while Peter sat at the couch in the living room. I went through my check list in my head to be sure I had everything I needed: strapon, rope, lube, etc. I slipped into a black satin corset and stockings no panties. I buckled on the strapon on in the mirror and admired how I looked. I was really turned on by how I looked, I had never seen myself with a big fat cock protruding from my pelvis. I poured myself a glass of liquid courage and headed downstairs to get Peter. When I entered the room Peters jaw hit the floor. I motioned for him to come over to me and he practically broke out in a sprint. I was standing on the first step and I told him to get on his knees in front of me. "Now your going to have to trust me tonight and do everything I want understand?" I said in a demanding tone. He nodded and I reached down and grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward the bedroom. Once in the bedroom I told him to get undressed and put his clothing in the closed. I sat down on the bed and then had him come over to me and stand between my legs. I started to suck his cock just a little to get him hard although I'm pretty sure it was as hard as it would get already. I told him to sit down on the bed and I grabbed a blindfold and covered his eyes. Next I had him kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed and then bend over laying his upper body on the bed hand extended above his head. I then tied his hands to the headboard with a long length of rope so his upper body was all stretched out. I tied each of his thighs to the bed legs spreading his legs wide, the ropes binding his hands supported most his weight. I walked over to the night stand and grabbed my iPod and told him I was going to put them on him so that he couldn't hear or see what was going to happen. We had done this in the past and it was really exciting having all your senses except touch blocked out. I then went downstairs to the kitchen and returned with a bowl of ice cubes. I placed his cock and balls in the ice and got his cock to shrink up smaller than I've ever seen it before. I retrieved the CB3000 that I bought the previous week and applied a little baby powder as the directions said it would make putting it on easier. It was a little hard to get on but I eventually got it locked in place and slipped the key onto my necklace. I stood back and admired my handiwork, my husband bent over all tied up with his cock locked away for me only when I wanted it, I felt so empowered. Moments later I heard the doorbell ring, 10 O' Clock right on time.

More to come soon. Hope everyone enjoys!

Drew

Thank you, That is by far the best story I have read here. You have my mind racing... awaiting the arrival of...

Cant wait to read more

More to come when???? I hope you're typing it all up now

*waiting impatiently*

Part 2

So here is a bit more. I'm posting it as I type where it seems natural to make a break... and to leave wondering what will happen next. Ill probably be done writing it tomorrow. Enjoy, Drew

My heart was racing as I hurried down the stairs to the front door. I looked though the peep hole to make sure it was my guests, to medium build black men were standing at the door. I unlocked the door and greeted both of them with an innocent kiss and hug. I remember Donald saying "damn you look hot with a cock!" I was so excited I had actually forgot that I was still wearing the strapon when I answered the door. Lenny actually grabbed the strapon and gave it a little tug, "I think we are going to have some fun tonight. The three of us headed to the kitchen to get some drinks before we headed up stairs.

Over the past few weeks I had posted some personal ads on various websites.

WHITE HOTWIFE ISO BBC... WITH A TWIST
26 Years Old, Married, Petite Body, C Cup Breasts
Interested black males should have a large cock, comfortable with the cuckold lifestyle and with my husband in the room. Submit a photo and your details and If I'm interested I will get back to you with the details of my "twist".

After tons of screening I got it narrowed down to 4 guys. I didn't plan on having 4 guys but after reading how flaky people are I wanted to be safe. I set up a meeting at a bar outside of town to meet the four guys to ensure they were committed and also to outline what I wanted to do. Donald and Lenny were actually the only two that showed up that night at the bar. The 3 of us hit it off great and I knew they would be perfect for the job. Both men had experience in the lifestyle and they really did a great job of putting my mind at ease. So after I filled them in on the details of what I wanted to do they were both totally excited. I remember Lenny saying "lets get it on!" We set the date and I gave both of them a hug and we said our good byes.

All three of us headed up the stairs to the bedroom were Peter was waiting for us. Once we got in the bedroom Donald got a video camera and tripod out of his bag and set it up pointed at the bed. Lenny walked over to me and gave me a long passionate kiss, he was a really good kisser. The kiss was exactly what I needed to get things rolling. He began rubbing his hands all over my body and I felt so anxious. It had been years since another man had touched me this way, my head was spinning. By that time Donald had undressed and come up from behind me, I felt his chubby cock on my bare ass and it made me so wet. We made out for sometime before I released that I had left Peter tied up for quite a while with no stimulation. I broke away from the guys and walked over to Peter and caressed his bare ass. Donald walked over to the camera and hit record then said "ready to get this show started?" I spent some time caressing Peters legs and back, then making my way down the small of his back to his ass. I asked Donald to get me some lube off the night stand and I began lubing up his tight hole. He was a bit startled at the beginning and was a little resistant to my fingers. Eventually after massaging my fingers in and out of him he was relaxed enough for me to fit 3 full fingers inside. I took a moment to look at his caged cock hanging between his legs, it was so confined in the cage. I'm sure it was frustrating for him not to be able to get a full erection. I lubed up my strapon and slowly pushed just the tip inside of him just far enough for him to know I was inside of him. I placed each of my hands on his waist and slowly pushed the rubber cock deeper inside of him. He started to moan as I entered him deeper and with each slow thrust I would inch my way deeper inside. After a few minutes of fucking my husband I picked up the pace and buried the rubber cock balls deep inside of him and he let out a deep moan. I looked over at Donald and Lenny with their eyes fixated on me fucking Peter and said "you ready for a turn?"

After I knew that Peters ass was raw and desensitized I pull the rubber cock out of his ass. I wanted to be sure that Peter would not notice that he had a real cock inside of him, yet. Donald already hard walked over to me and kissed me again and he started squeezing my breasts. While I was fucking my husband the base of the cock rubbed on my clit an made me so wet. I got down on my knees and started to suck Donald's cock. I was very long, and my heart quickened as he placed his hands on my head and began slowly fucking my mouth. I reached with one of my hands to Peter's ass and stuck 4 fingers back inside of him. Donald only let me suck his cock for a minute or two before he pulled out and said "we need to save some for later". Honestly at that point I didn't think I could get any hotter or wetter, I just wanted Donald to cum in my mouth. I have never felt so kinky my husband bound on our bed, practically my whole fist in his ass and a black cock in my mouth.

Donald moved into position behind Peter being carful only to touch him with his cock. Donald braced himself with his hands on the bed on either side of Peter's waist. I reached around Donald and grasped his cock with my hand and guided the tip inside my husband. Once Donald found the right angle he pushed the full length of his cock inside as Peter let out another loud moan. I moved around to the side of the bed and began to undress, Lenny came up from behind me and helped. The two of us took a moment to watch Donald and Peter fucking at the foot of the bed. I slowly climbed onto the bed and Lenny followed me laying down on his back. I straddled his legs and started to stroke his cock. I took him into my mouth and started sucking my second black cock of the evening. Lenny's cock was slightly larger than Donald's but for all intense purposes they were both just big cocks to me. I tasted his precum and it tasted much sweeter than my husbands cum it was actually very sweet. I only sucked Lenny's cock for a few minutes before I begged him to get inside of me. He told me he wanted me to climb onto his cock and straddle him. I stood up and straddled him and then slowly squatted down guiding his cock towards my wet pussy. My little pussy was so wet that the tip of his cock slid in with very little resistance. Lenny put his hands on my thighs and slowly pulled me deeper onto his cock until I couldn't take any more of him. I looked down at my pussy and was so turned on by his massive black cock with my tiny white pussy lips stretched around him. I thought that I had his entire cock inside of me but as it turned out he still had 2 more inches to work with. I slipped my legs down and kneeled over him so he could enter me deeper. I put my hands on his chest and he began thrusting in and out of me. I looked over at Donald who was fucking Peter's ass harder than ever. Peter was moaning and I could tell he was getting a real workout. Soon Lenny picked up the pace and I lowered my chest to his, my breast felt so sensitive against his course chest hair. I didn't know how much more of his cock I could take. "You like my black cock inside of you little slut?" Lenny said. Donald chimed in "well I can tell your husband sure likes cock in his ass". Lenny pulled me off his cock and told me so stand on the floor next to the bed. He moved around behind me and forcefully bent me over so my face was only about 12 inches away from Peter's. He placed his hands on my waist and in one thrust, crammed his cock inside of me. My pussy was stretched so wide all I could do is moan as he pushed his way in deeper and deeper. I was so close to cumming that I cried out "cum inside of me Lenny, I want your cum inside of me now!" He picked up his pace and pushed his cock deeper than I've ever been penetrated. I felt Lenney's cock spurt cum deep inside of me and I came instantly. The sensation of him cumming and my orgasm made my pussy relax around his cock as he continued to push harder inside of me. He stayed inside of me for a few minutes as I pussy relaxed and contracted around is big cock. He pulled out and told me to get back up on the bed on my back.

As Lenny walked over to the night stand to take a drink, I could see his cock was still hard and covered in my wetness. I looked over at my husband and noticed that Donald was pulling his cock out of Peter. He excused himself to use the restroom and clean up. "That pussy better be ready for me when I get back, I want you on your back" Donald barked as he left the room. Peter was still panting heavily as I reached over and rubbed his head. "You think he can take more?" Lenny said as he set his drink down. "Im sure he can", I said with a smirk. Lenny walked over to me and motioned for me to suck his cock. I took his cock back into my mouth and could taste my own juices mixed with his cum and sweat. It only took a few minutes before Lenny's cock was hard as a rock again. Lenny walked over to my husband "looks like he's already cum" he chuckled. There was a fair sized pool of cum beneath my husbands legs and dripping from his cage. Just as Lenny had done with me he expertly thrust his cock deep inside of Peter's gaping ass. Peter let out a loud moan and he clenched his bound hands as Lenny pumped his ass furiously. "I'm not sure who's the bigger cock ***** here him or you" Lenny said. Donald returned from the bathroom moments later with his massive cock swaying between his legs. "Thats good bitch, thats just how I want you when I pump that little cunt full of my cum" Donald exclaimed. He grabbed my legs and spread them as far as they would stretch apart. He then gripped his cock at it's base and and repeatedly slapped my swollen pussy with the tip of his cock. Within seconds his cock was rock hard and ready to enter me. Donald leaned forward and pinched one of my nipples so hard I let out a loud scream. At the same time he pushed his thick cock inside of me and filled me up completely. I wrapped my legs around his body to lock him inside of me so I could adjust to his size. He slowly started to fuck me as he cupped both of my breast and began squeezing them. I was surprised that I felt like I could cum again so soon. I could still feel Lenny's cum inside of me getting pushed deeper and deeper as Donald fucked me. As Donald fucked me faster and faster I relaxed my legs and looked over at Peter and Lenny. Lenny had his hands interlocked behind his head as he pumped Peters ass with long fast strokes. "I'm going to fucking cum!" Lenny shouted. With that Lenny pushed deep into Peter and held still as he pump my husband full of cum. Peter let out a loud moan and then shouted "cum in me Drew, cum in my ass". Donald started to laugh as he continued to fuck my pussy harder and harder. The whole thing made me so hot I "fuck me Donald, I'm cumming I want you so deep inside me" I shouted. My pussy squeezed hard around Donald's cock as he said "thats right bitch squeeze my cock harder". As I squeezed tighter Donald pushed his massive cock deeper and deeper inside of me until I felt his warm cum. I could feel his cock pulsate with each spurt of cum he dumped inside of me. He stayed inside of me as I felt his excess cum running out of my pussy and down to my ass. Donald pulled out of me and I quickly tensed my pussy to keep the two men's cum inside of me. "Come here, you got to see this" Lenny shouted. Donald and I got up and walked around the bed just in time to see Lenny pulling his hard cock out of my husbands ass. Cum poured out of his gaping ass and ran down between his legs and over Peter's cock. I was so turned on I reached over and fingered his loose ass and felt Lenny's cum as Peter panted on the bed. Lenny came over to me an gave me a full kiss and caressed the back of my head. I stood up and and thanked both of men "Let's all get together soon" Donald said. I agreed that this wasn't just a one time thing and we said our goodbyes as the two of them got dresses.

Once the men left I went back to Peter tied to the bed and removed the headphones. "Hope I didn't ride you to hard honey" I said in a soft voice. "I didn't know that you were going to lock my cock up, can you take it off so I can get inside of you?" Peter said in a begging tone. I began to untie his hands and legs as I explained that I would leaving him locked up and I would only let him out when I wanted to be serviced. "We have some things to talk about tomorrow If you want to be a cuckold" I told him. He acted confused but I assured him that I was fine with his secret. "I'm not done with you this evening and if your a good boy I'll have a little treat for you." I said in a coy tone. I removed the blindfold from his face and told him to lay on his back on the bed. "You got me so hot and wet I think my pussy needs a little attention" I said in a mischievous voice. I climbed onto the bed and straddled his caged cock with my wet pussy. I grabbed his cage and positioned the curved plastic cage towards the entrance of my pussy. Peters caged cock was roughly the same size as Donald's cock so I knew I'd have no problem shoving it in. I slowly guided him inside of me until Peter's entire caged cock was inside of me. I fucked myself hard and fast with his plastic cock until Donald and Lenny's cum poured out of me and covered my husbands cock. I rolled over onto my back and told Peter to get down and lick my pussy clean. He lowered his head to my pussy and began licking furiously. He actually did an amazing job cleaning up every drop of the two men's cum. I came again while my husband had his tongue buried inside of me. "Now why don't you go to the bathroom and clean yourself up and then come get in bed with me" I said. While Peter was in the bathroom I placed the video in the VCR and turned on the TV. Peter returned from the bathroom and I said, "Why don't you hit play on the VCR before you get in bed".

Last edited by a moderator:
So hope everyone enjoyed reading about our experience. If you enjoyed it let me know I love to share... makes me hot reliving experiences and being a bit of a voyeur :flash:

~Drew

Great story. Thanks.

Great story!!! You are a fantastic wife. Peter is so lucky!!

By the way, how did Peter like the video?

No kidding....what did he say when he saw the video!

Glad everyone liked the post! So I was thinking of adding another chapter to the story explaining how the viewing went. Want more? The short answer though...

He was a little put off at first to be honest but he came around pretty quickly when I was open and honest with him... and I did have to give him a little reward.

Talk to you soon

~Drew

Last edited by a moderator:
We would love to hear more!:)

Yes, please post more about Peter's viewing of his coming out party.

great story, thank you for sharing it with us!

Great story, thanks for sharing it.
Is something my hubby would luv to have happen as well
I;ve fucked him with a strap on but no other guys yet
but hopefully soon, :)

I enjoyed reading your story

I'd love to hear more, especially how your relationship has changed after entering the lifestyle.

Hot Story:bj::lick:

All I can say is WOW

so hot!! thanks for sharing