• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding Set in Motion

• Thread starteryeaher
  • Start date
Y

yeaher

So I mentioned to my gf that I would love to see her with another person. Her response was "Gross, I dont want to be with another girl." I asked her what about another guy, and she instantly perked up. "Oh that sounds hot." That said she was reluctant because she thought it would be too hard to be find someone she would be comfortable with. As I why leaving, ...she brings up her ex-bf, her hung ex-bf, "____ is going to be in town next weekend, I havent thought about all this before but he is someone I would be comfortable with, sex with him was great." I wonder how she knew that he was coming to town, surely she had already planned on a visit or two.

Sounds like I was going to get cuckolded anyways.

Yes it does sound like it. At least now you will know. So no harm on foul. Enjoy your hot lady. ok deacon

Oh and any big white bulls in SoCal she is interested if you are cool and know how to work it.

Her big cock, ex-boyfriend is an EXCELLENT starting point to introduce cuckolding into your life, but let her pick her own lovers to her own agenda. She will take a few months to become fully addicted (and comfortable) with sharing her pussy with several men, but if you are patient and supportive, she will grow in confidence and assertiveness - and your dream will cum true in SPECTACULAR FASHION.

It is a good idea for you to google for hot stories about cuckolding, so you get to "take on board in your mind" the intelectual changes necessary for you to become PROUD that you are a cuckold. Role play until you are fully immersed and would never want to go back to vanilla.

If you and your girlfriend decide to get married, you could take a couple of Bulls on your honeymoon to get your cuckold marriage off to a fabulously exciting start.

So we went out tonight together for a few a drinks after breaking up badly in May over this.Turns out she had decided to see the guy anyway but didnt want to see me for a while we went to the strip club where she just gloated it over me in front of the strippers, apparently you get what you wish for otherwise I would be having sex with her tonight as opposed to sitting next her dreaming about it.

Wait what happened?