• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckoldress and her Bi lover

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
A new friend has been writing me who has asked me questions I've had no experience of and I wonder if anyone on here can help.

He believes his wife has taken a permanent Bi lover and between the two of them he's being shared between them as a cuckold to them both.

Does this happen, my experience is a cuckoldress is extremely possessive of her husband and allows him no sexual aspects apart from her?

Have other cuckolds on here, whose wife is Bi, been shared by their wife and her Bi lover/s?

my wifes new lover as a gf and she is bi as is my wife. they have been talking about having a tthree some and i would be required to clean what ever pussy was full of cum. so i have to say no not yet but looks like i will be soon

3some

carina_halerose said:
my wifes new lover as a gf and she is bi as is my wife. they have been talking about having a tthree some and i would be required to clean what ever pussy was full of cum. so i have to say no not yet but looks like i will be soon

I take it when you say 3some that's a bull and the two ladies, you're just the clean up and fluffer boy and don't count in the 3some numbers?

4julie said:
I take it when you say 3some that's a bull and the two ladies, you're just the clean up and fluffer boy and don't count in the 3some numbers?

that is correct. i am not a man i am a cockless cuckold according to my wife.

Snap

carina_halerose said:
that is correct. i am not a man i am a cockless cuckold according to my wife.

That's how my wife desribes me!

Let me know how things go so I can pass it on to my friend if the two ladies do USE you.

I think too that my friend will also be lent to the lesbian/bi lady for other sessions where the cuck's wife won't be present. Sort of surrogate husband/cuckold.

Users who are viewing this thread