Cuckoldress comments on husband rules and denial

• Thread starteryeahandy
  • Start date

yeahandy

2 inch chastity cuck
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2021
My wife totally denies me penetrating sex and only allows me to pleasure her through oral and me being humiliated. I get pegged monthly or so. Wondered what other cuckoldress and goddesses do with hubby

Reactions: danglibals, WhiteMarried and babagee
yeahandy said:
My wife totally denies me penetrating sex and only allows me to pleasure her through oral and me being humiliated. I get pegged monthly or so. Wondered what other cuckoldress and goddesses do with hubby
For me it depends on the submissives progression in training. Some may get to penetrate me with a dildo strapped to their face, while others are not allowed to even touch me.

Reactions: yeahandy and Kyle
GodessZanna said:
For me it depends on the submissives progression in training. Some may get to penetrate me with a dildo strapped to their face, while others are not allowed to even touch me.
My wife likes me to use a dildo on her. Sometimes I get to cum on her clit and she uses for lube, other times she makes me help her get dressed for dates, asking me if she thinks her boyfriend will like what she’s wearing. I love when she goes out without panties on. She makes me promise not to touch my cock, which I never do. I get to penetrate around once or twice per year only. I get to cum maybe every 2-3 months. Thanks for getting back xxx

Reactions: GoddessZanna