• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckoldress

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date

mywife/herlover

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2007
What is a Cuckoldress ???

A Cuckoldress is a Woman who cuckolds her husband.

But she is also a Goddess,she is worshipped by her husband.

She gives so much pleasure to her husband,she makes him very happy.

She puts her husband into subspace by cuckolding him.

She deserves nothing but the best,and her husband should strive to make her life as wonderful as possible.

Do you all agree ?

I totally agree...A man should feel blessed to have a strong sexual woman in his life....

Absolutely! A Mistress must be served with respect and and happy enthusiasm.

I am not going into the ins and outs of the so called true definition of a Cuckoldress,and I am not doing a survey.I was just posting on how I view a cuckoldress and her husband,and just wondering if others agree.That is all my friend Mac.

Although its not the true definition of a Cuckoldress I do very much agree with it. My Wife is my Cuckoldress, my Mistress and my Love. it is my accepted duty to love Her, Worship Her and to serve Her and Her Lovers in any way I can. As Her sub She can easily put me into subspace.

I still fail to see the need to label the persons involved in extra-marital sex. As long as all parties, three or more, are enjoying it, why do we have to decide on a name for each.

In my own case, I have referred to my wife as "my pussy to share with other men" and the other men as "the guys who fuck my wife". I don't know how they may refer to me and it really doesn't matter. I know that in many cases like this, the other guy refers to the husband as a "poor bastard".

But as long as my wife enjoys getting fucked by other men, and as long as the other guys enjoy fucking my wife, AND as long I enjoy sharing her cunt with them, why do we need to describe it any further. We are just two guys who are sharing one woman's pussy, and that pussy just happens to be my wife's, which makes it even better for me.

I totally agree, I just wish my wife was a cuckoldress to me. All of your points are so true to me and to read them bums me out because I want a cuckoldress.

My wife could be an awesome cuckoldress if she could learn to be dominate. She has the body and to me she is so sexy somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread