cuckoldry after children

• Thread startervaxarado
  • Start date

vaxarado

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2011
Hey yall.

I've got a very beautiful and loving relationship with my wife. We are both 30 and she is having our second child in May. We are not planning on having more than two children.

Having already had a child, I completely understand how intense the time will be while caring for a new born. I understand that my wife will be physically and emotionally exhausted for some time to come.

However, I have already started working her slowly into infidelity fantasies. We often have "mail man" role playing encounters where she calls me different names. I lick her more often than I penetrate her. And I also have bought her a big dildo which we named "Jim." Jim is much bigger than I am, and she seems to enjoy that.

So after we finally get steady bearings on life with two children, I plan to break new ground into cuckolding. Obviously this will involve lots of hotel adventures while the kids are with a babysitter. Any advice or suggestions?

vaxarado said:
However, I have already started working my wife slowly into infidelity fantasies. We often have "mail man" role playing encounters where she calls me different names. I lick her more often than I penetrate her. And I also have bought her a big dildo which we named "Jim." Jim is much bigger than I am, and she seems to enjoy that.

Good. You're on the right track toward a more intensely-erotic and interesting marriage, and your wife sounds promising.

vaxarado said:
So after we finally get steady bearings on life with two children, I plan to break new ground into cuckolding. Obviously this will involve lots of hotel adventures while the kids are with a babysitter. Any advice or suggestions?

Yes. Begin preparing yourself psychologically to babysit and care for your children yourself, in addition to doing more — much more — of the housework, so your wife will have adequate time and energy to devote to flirting with, dating, seducing, and fucking other men while you remain faithful as her cuckold.

Custer Laststand said:
Good. You're on the right track toward a more intensely-erotic and interesting marriage, and your wife sounds promising.

Yes. Begin preparing yourself psychologically to babysit and care for your children yourself, in addition to doing more — much more — of the housework, so your wife will have adequate time and energy to devote to flirting with, dating, seducing, and fucking other men while you remain faithful as her cuckold.

===============

Listen to Custard and eschew Mac's ridiculous advice :cool: