• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckoldry has nothing much to do about sex.

• Thread startermimi27406
  • Start date

mimi27406

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2009
flickr.com
It is about who is dominate in the relationship!
Let us be honest for a moment, Do you not feel
it is about controll?
Female superiorty?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 329
  • Acknowledge.jpg
    Acknowledge.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 389
  • MyPleasure.jpg
    MyPleasure.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 426
  • NIGHT+OUT+1.jpg
    NIGHT+OUT+1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 445
  • stop_crying.jpg
    stop_crying.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 417
mimi27406 said:
It is about who is dominant in the relationship!
Let us be honest for a moment. Do you not feel
it is about control? Female superiorty?

Sometimes, IMO, it's all about sex. In other cases, no doubt there are "dominance, control and female superiority" elements, as you suggest. In yet other cases, perhaps "dominance, control and female superiority" are what it's all about.

I wouldn't go so far as to say women who cuckold their husbands always do so for any one reason or set of reasons. In particular, some women (as I understand it) are heavily into female superiority and having a femdom or wife-led marriage, in which they are "in control," but they don't cuckold their husbands. For reasons of their own, it doesn't appeal to them.

No, it's really about the eroticization of abandonment, or wounding one received as a child. Unwilling to experience the pain and fear associated with such a belief, the man is overwhelmed and then deals with the abandonment by sexualizing it, hence the cuckold inclination. Been there done that. Now that I am accepting myself as worthy and undoing the myths, the lies I told myself as an inadequate self-defender, the appeal to being a cuckold is rapidly declining.

Peace to all!

Interesting thought! I suppose this could be true for me, and perhaps for some others on the board. I doubt that it is a constant in all cuckold relationships.

Thanks

You are right, it's not cookie-cutter, however, somethings are the same. I mean we are all human and although we may not like the same food, the constant is that we must eat.
So, cuckolding itself can be viewed as a response to an event, either single or multiple, and those events may not all look the same. And certainly ANGER is a huge contributor.

Studies indicate, but have not proven, that there is a correlation between Attention Deficit Disorder and sexual addiction also. So that too can be, or is at, play.

The good thing is, nothing's permanent! i've recently accepted that there are really only two basic emotions that explain human behavior: Love or Fear. Even anger comes out of fear if you follow it on down..... fear of being ridiculed for example.

Either way, the truth is out there and I warmly encourage you all to seek it. I find when I am on this board, I can't be calm and seek it. So it's time to logoff and return.

Peace

MacNfries said:
This is where the confusion begins ... our ability to separate voluntary cuckolding (or cuckold play as I like to refer to it) from real cuckolding.

Real Cuckolding is nothing more than a definition given to the man of a cheating wife ... nothing more or less. Do your own research; enter the word, cuckold into your search engine, and read through the various definitions given. Don't read into it what you want to read ... don't go to cuckold websites ... just take the definitions at face value.

Voluntary or Fantasy Cuckolding is what I think you're referring too, Mimi ... right? This is the cuckolding that has gone airborne like a virus, and is expanding more rapidly than our universe. All kinds of fetish play are coming out of it, including cuckoldress & dominetrix, which I believe is what you are referring too, Mimi. Now singles and females are even getting involved in cuckold play.

So, the question is asked, well, what is the difference between cuckolding and swinging? In swinging, either party of the relationship may have sex with other people, but with cuckolding, one party remains monogomous while the other party has sex with other people. We're all familiar with the male being monogomous while the female takes lovers, but in the evolving definition of cuckolding, it actually includes either side of the relationship. I reference you to Sandra Bullock & Elizabeth Edwards as two very well known individuals who publicly announced that they had been cuckolded by their respective, male spouses.

We rarely read posts from real cuckolds, here ... as it is a much too painful subject for the cuckold + the fact that the last thing the one cheated on is thinking about, is discussing their problem in front of a biased forum. Sort of like the guy that's doused himself in gasoline, and the crowd on the sideline is cheering for him to light the match. :(

==============

you're right Mac ...........real cucks gotta find our
pleasure where and how we can :eek::(

Mac, Do you think many men transfer from the classical form of unwilling cuckold to voluntary cuckolding? Or to most men reject a cheating wife?

Mac, I offer a third option to go with the choices a man has. Breaking up, learning to live with it, or finding some outside companionship of his own.

Jaxunman said:
Mac, I offer a third option to go with the choices a man has. Breaking up, learning to live with it, or finding some outside companionship of his own.

============

#2 is by far the most popular reaction to a cheating
wife a miniscule minority actually get off on their wife
taking on a lover : Some guys look the other way some are
oblivious ...........a tiny minority within a minority lap her
creampies and blow her lovers. :eek:

Mac, I was a unwilling cuck,publicly embarrassed repeatedly,my wife left for two years. when she returned I took her in. While trying to get even with her I set up a situation which totally back fired on me. ( I believe I told the story in detail in one of my posts). It was during this event I saw her for the first time being fucked by another man. I loved it . I couldnt wait to see it and taste it again, I was completely converted from a victim to a willing participant and remain so to this day.

MacNfries said:
joey7890 I can understand ... initially, as with you, I was extremely pissed, but then I got to thinking about it a few days later and questioned myself as to WHY I masturbated 3-4 times that night after finding out. Mind you, I wasn't knowledgeable of cuckolding.

Interestingly enough, the very next relationship I got into, I was cucked again. It wasn't quite as a serious relationship, and the girl wasn't near as beautiful as the first one, but when I found out she was fucking a guy, I wasn't nearly as upset, although I did end the relationship with her as well. Later I talked with one of her roommates (she had 2 other girls living with her in a rented house), her roommate told me the guy owned a tow truck business and also worked at a car crushing company ... and she said that Betty (my GF) told her he was HUGE ... referring to his cock.

All this worked out for the best, however, as when I started dating my WIFE (of 17 years) she was pretty liberal minded, and we had several hot 3-somes with a few of her friends. Later, when we got married, we just decided to continue ...
:D

===========

oic ............

Attachments

• apporanges.jpg
    apporanges.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 54
Mac and others are so right

I am alluding to voluntary cuckoldry. I think it used to be mostly fantasy, but it is becoming very real. I still think it has more to do with control and who is dominate in the relationship, but in some cases for various reasons the male may not care what his spouse does as long as it does not result in it being thrown up in his face by outsiders. If a man knows his wife is having sex with others then I do not feel it is cheating. A male who is Sissy, would rather watch someone else screw his wife than do it himself even though he may have a nice cock. Some like other men.

Male, who finds his wife has seeing other men behind his back and still stays with her is still a cuckold even if unwilling. Here because he now knows but stays the woman is dominate to my way of thinking.

Attachments

• 21st+century+marriage.jpg
    21st+century+marriage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 144
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 31ce.jpg
    31ce.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 704_05bran004.jpg
    704_05bran004.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 130
I have often said it is different for different folk, and times.

This is where the confusion begins ... our ability to separate voluntary
HTML:
cuckolding (or cuckold play as I like to refer to it) from real cuckolding. 

Real Cuckolding is nothing more than a definition given to the man of a cheating wife ... nothing more or less. Do your own research; enter the word, cuckold into your search engine, and read through the various definitions given. Don't read into it what you want to read ... don't go to cuckold websites ... just take the definitions at face value.

Voluntary or Fantasy Cuckolding is what I think you're referring too, Mimi ... right? This is the cuckolding that has gone airborne like a virus, and is expanding more rapidly than our universe. All kinds of fetish play are coming out of it, including cuckoldress & dominetrix, which I believe is what you are referring too, Mimi. Now singles and females are even getting involved in cuckold play.

Mac I think you like I look at the definations and they change so fast it is hard to catch up. You are right about the types and I never meant to give the impression every situation was the same. My point is one party in this type of relationship has to be in controll, and it seems it is mostly the woman. When a male is in control, either the husband or lover, I think it tends to get ugly. But then who knows, certainly not me.

Attachments

• 800px-Order-cuckoldry-ca1815-French-satire.jpg
    800px-Order-cuckoldry-ca1815-French-satire.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 1769879522.jpg
    1769879522.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 119
  • A_Cuckold_Life%2014.jpg
    A_Cuckold_Life%2014.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 152
  • a_thank_you.jpg
    a_thank_you.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 147
  • cartoon_CuckoldRULES.jpg
    cartoon_CuckoldRULES.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 138
Mimi, My moment came when I first saw my wife being taken by a stronger male. I first fucked her when she was 16, I fucked her for 4 years. Them married her at 20. She started cheating 6 months into the marriage. around 2 years into the marriage she left for 2 years, When she returned, I arranged an accidental orgy. at first it was supposed to be a threesome myself my wife and an ex girlfrind. As fate would have it in the middle of this The guy she went to california with shows up our door. Let him in to show off my two women. He fucks my wife and I see a woman I never saw before, she fucks him like a wild animal. I am crushed, But I cant get the images out of my head, I want more, I want to see that wild cat, I Want smell her cummy pussy, I want to lick it, I want to stick my cock in her cum filled pussy. And at that time I swear I couldnt have told you what a cuck was.

I enjoy having the cuck watch and then cleaning us both . . he understands his role and wants her happy which makes the cuck happier.

What has love got to do with it?

With sex, very little I think: So many things have changed in the last few years and couples are under a lot of pressure, especially if they have children and are resposible for them.

It is hard for a woman to feel amourous about a man she has just been tooth and nail with over the family budget. She seeks someone to just relax and be with, maybe have some drinks and fuck like minx till morning. Cuckoldry is born.

It is crushing to the male to go home and his wife is all over him about the lawn, children, and not enough money to go around. He finds the woman who just wants to be with someone a little while extremely appealing. Cuckoldry is born.

Once either infidelity is known and they stay together Cuckoldry is born.

Attachments

• just%20hooked%20up.jpg
    just%20hooked%20up.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 84
here here bitches

Are we bitches?

duke9555 said:
here here bitches

Duke I sometimes have a problem following your train of thought