• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolds and their shared wives

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
Doms, MAsters and Bulls, should a cuck be allowed to have anal sex with his wife?

It's a premium product, so my thinking is that the cuck should give up rights to it. When I was a cuck, I had two girlfriends that wouldn't let me near the assholes, then picked up studs and came home to tell me they had lost this anal cherry.

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 5.57.33 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
I think anal is for the wife and bull exclusively!

When my wife and me and her bull would do anal, I would lay on my back and have her lower her cunt onto my cock and then lean forward and her bull would enter her ass doggy style. Her bull had a longer cock than me, but was thinner, uncut and had a smaller head, which made it better to penetrate her tight little rosebud. I had a large cut mushroom head and thicker girth, but about 3 inches shorter than his 8-inch cock. I only did anal with my wife once, but it wasn't comfortable for either of us, so we didn't have anal sex other than with her other partners.

the wife's holes are just for the bull