• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolds being put in place

• Thread starterdom-lesbian
  • Start date

dom-lesbian

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2006
how come theres no pic of cockolds being spanked or anything by there wifes bf or blk lovers

Dom-lesbian

BECAUSE WE GET OUR EXCITEMENT / PLEASURE FROM TEASEING,TAUNTING SUCKING,LICKING,LAPPING AND CLEANING UP CUMM.

I AM SURE THERE ARE MASOCHISTIC CUCKS AS WELL AS SADISTIC ,DOMME WIVES THOUGH.......:p

love punishment

I love the idea of punishment. My fiancee got a new catalogue and was telling me all the things she was getting. Reminded me of the "The Kinky ABC's" by akash. Would love to see pics.

xd

Check out the posts of "sissycuckmaid" a senior member here. Look up the profile and follow the links to all his/her posts. You will find dozens of pics of dominant women putting their sissy hubbies through their paces. Spanking, dildoes, fucking other men while hubby has to watch and him wearing panties, etc. A little something for everyone.

How man strokes with the riding whip and how long does your bum sting for?

i HATE my girlfriend's black lover. He humiliates me every chance he gets. Sometimes he puts me over his knee and spanks me over my pink frilly panties, an then makes me suck his huge dick in front of my girlfriend.

I just get so tired of this bisexual theme under the guise of cuckolding... Cuckolding has to do with a wife having sex with other men and the husband knowing about it. If you want to suck a guy off... it is about you being gay/bi and not being able to admit it to yourself. If you want to eat a guys cum, it is about you being gay/bi and not being able to deal with sucking a guys dick until he cums in your mouth. Either of those things are fine as far as they go, but how about a little honesty with yourself.... come out of the closet..

The Closet burned down a generation ago

You're sure one for Don't Ask, Don't Tell, ain't yer?
You'd have a tough time convincing a gay guy that most of us so called BI cucks are gay, as you'd have as rough a time convincing us cocksucking cucks that we're in love with our wives' bulls.
I'm pretty sure the days when a man touches another man is seen as a gay thing are gone. Might be some old timers left that are homophobic, but we have spaces in cemeteries awaiting them. Won't be long when the old farts go the way of petty coats and paper bound books.

Now that you mention it...

Hi Ms. Dom-Lesbian,

Regarding your question:

dom-lesbian said:
How come there are no pics of cockolds being spanked or anything by their wives boyfriends or black lovers?

see the "holloween" thread initiated by "realgirl" on 6 Nov. 2010 in the Cuckold Confessions section of this forum, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckold-confessions/18488-holloween.html

In particular, see posts 76 through 85 in that thread.

—Custer

*Hm... I see the original post was on 20 Feb. 2008 and the OP hasn't posted since in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread