Cuckolds & ****** bi

fionasissyslut

Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
1716728_HannaMonsucker.jpg

I've been cuckolded for ten years now and i definitely think cucks are at the least bi if not gay--my wife enjoys her time with her bull and she likes me to be dressed humiliatingly as her maid--in all the clothes HE likes--seamed stockings--high heels --full make up
I am often called on to get him hard to fuck my wife which she absolutely loves--she will give me a treat once a month--to lick her cunt out
fiona

Attachments

• 2109 - Copy.jpg
    2109 - Copy.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
More of me serving

Attachments

• 1260431999.jpg
    1260431999.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 190
fionasissyslut said:
1716728_HannaMonsucker.jpg
I've been cuckolded for ten years now and i definitely think cucks are at the least bi if not gay--my wife enjoys her time with her bull and she likes me to be dressed humiliatingly as her maid--in all the clothes HE likes--seamed stockings--high heels --full make up
I am often called on to get him hard to fuck my wife which she absolutely loves--she will give me a treat once a month--to lick her cunt out
fiona

I think everyone is different, I for one have no desire to get anywhere near someone elses dick, but I understand that there are many that like the same as you. The world is much better for us all being different.

Of course I have only seen my wife have sex with someone in my imagination, but I dont think the real thing would turn me bi.

I'm straight but have no problem licking another mans cum on a woman's body

Reactions: purplejoys
I have imagined my GF and her gals finding out I am a secret wimp beta. And before a night out at the clubs for a girls night..my GF and her gals would come over and peer pressure me/force me to give 1 of the other girls BF a blowjob in my kitchen.

Like a little show for them. Bullying me to get on my knees and bob back and forth on his cock, he'd be str8 but love to be the alpha male infront of HIS GF and the other women.
Love to imagine my GF and her gals in their sexy club outfits to look good when out. me in my home clothes on my knees bullied to suck a Real Man.
Getting cheered on and laughed at by all the women, a show to go with the their pre-drinks.

PM me if you want to chat more about it.

AlanUK said:
I think everyone is different, I for one have no desire to get anywhere near someone elses dick, but I understand that there are many that like the same as you. The world is much better for us all being different.

Of course I have only seen my wife have sex with someone in my imagination, but I don't think the real thing would turn me bi.
I was exactly like you; no interest in going near some other guys dick. However, last year, when my wife was sucking a bulls cock, she stopped, and held his cock out for me to suck. I don't know why, but I started to suck his cock. And I didn't feel weird. Later, they were just kissing, and she was working his cock, and stopped kissing to gesture to me to suck his cock again. Again, I did, and this time he came................and I kept sucking so that he could cum in my mouth.
I never thought I would ever do that, but I did. Maybe because it turned my wife on, but I didn't consider myself bi. Funny thing is, what repluses me more, is kissing another guy. Swallowing another guys cum is fine. My wife says she would like to see if I could handle getting fucked, and even that doesn't repulse me like kissing a guy. I donno what that make me. Happy? :)

I've never been with a guy, and sexually they don't attract me, its not like I'd check out guys' asses like i do with girls

but if my wife cucked me, I do fantasize about cleaning her up after a creampie, getting really close and watching his cock stretching her open, holding his balls when he's cumming in her. It would be as she desired, whether she wanted me to suck him to erection before he fucked her, eat his cum out of her, or get a body wax and wear a miniskirt and thong, and get fucked by him when she's on her period.

I don't know if other cuckolds feel the same, for me, i want it to get to the stage where she is my goddess who I obey, and he is her lord.

My hub has had bi experiences before we were married but it was still a pleasant supprise when he joined me in oral on our partner for the first time years ago. we talked it over later and he mentioned he was afraid I wouldent approve or would get mad. Heck I enjoy watching and it gives me a little break, He will always do oral with a willing partner now, but I usually still get the prize

Susan said:
My hub has had bi experiences before we were married but it was still a pleasant supprise when he joined me in oral on our partner for the first time years ago. we talked it over later and he mentioned he was afraid I wouldent approve or would get mad. Heck I enjoy watching and it gives me a little break, He will always do oral with a willing partner now, but I usually still get the prize

That's sounds hot!

Not every man is as brave as you to admit you enjoy a creampie. I wish men would be thoroughly honest about their fantasies and fears. If men opened up fully, more men could become cuckolds quickly from their wife believing the truth of hubby's words.

I think you should grant your wife her wish to see you being fucked in the butt. You will handle it okay, because you definitely want her to enjoy seeing it happen - you want only the best for her, right?

Saraha said:
Not every man is as brave as you to admit you enjoy a creampie. I wish men would be thoroughly honest about their fantasies and fears. If men opened up fully, more men could become cuckolds quickly from their wife believing the truth of hubby's words.

Hi Saraha, can i add my name to that list, i would willingly forego my own sexual gratification in exchange for a creampie, preferably served warm.